Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA

I never said they did, fucknut. They use Hanzi. (Simplified). Taiwan uses Hanzi (Traditional).
I never stated that you did - it's obvious that you can't read and comprehend.

I stated that:
Therefore for the 11th time: The PRC doesn't use the old Taiwan Kanji/Mandarin, and since then you keep harping around with your Hanzi - you fucknut.

Get some information as to the population mix/ratio on Taiwan from 1650-1945 -

Whatever, guy.

The factual main influx of Han Chinese came upon the Kuomintang occupying Taiwan with the remnants of their army and it's attached civilians in 1948.

That's not true, either.

The number of Chinese people living on the island in 1624, prior to Dutch colonial rule, was about 25,000.[8] During Dutch Formosa rule, between 1624 and 1662, the Dutch began to encourage large-scale Han immigration to the island for labour, mainly from the south of Fujian.

It is estimated that prior to the Kingdom of Tungning (1661), the population of Taiwan was no greater than 100,000 people, and the initial Zheng army with families and retainers that settled in Taiwan is estimated to be 30,000 at minimum.[9] During Qing rule (1683–1895), the population of Han Chinese in Taiwan grew rapidly from 100,000 to ≈2.5 million, while the aboriginal population was estimated to be at least 200,000 by 1895.[10] (The plains aboriginal population is estimated to have decreased by 90% over the hundred years from 1800 to 1900.)[11]

The Japanese Colonial Government performed detailed censuses every five years starting in 1905. Statistics showed a population growth rate of about 1% to 3% per year throughout Japanese rule. In 1905, the population of Taiwan was roughly 3 million; by 1940, the population had grown to 5.87 million, and after the Second World War in 1946 it numbered 6.09 million.[12]

In total, according to current estimates, a migration of between 900,000 and 1,100,000 people must have taken place to Taiwan from the Chinese mainland between 1945 and 1955. The prior population of the island, at the end of Japanese rule, is estimated as 6,500,000 (see also Population of Taiwan).

The ROC government reports that 95 to 97 percent of Taiwan's population is of the Han Chinese ethnicity, which includes Hoklo, Hakka, and other ethnic groups originating from mainland China.[27][28] Over 2% of the population consists of indigenous Taiwanese.[3] 21,000 Westerners live in Taiwan, accounting for 0.1% of its total population.
[29]

So in short.
Taiwan is populated by Han Chinese.
They write in Traditional Hanzi
They speak Mandarin (Guānhuà)

Now we know what the CCP got in exchange for that 10% that went to the "Big Guy." In addition to the Chinese spy balloons and being able to operate secret police stations, they're also free to potentially develop another pandemic from right here withing our own borders.

Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA​

Code enforcement check uncovers illegal lab making COVID-19 and pregnancy test kits, bacterial and viral agents and 900 white mice

By Katy Grimes, July 28, 2023 7:38 am

"Why would a COVID lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedly, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley? The lab, which was supposed to be an empty building, was discovered by Reedly city code enforcement officers when they saw a garden hose attached to the building and investigated.

Darren Fraser at the MidValley Times reported earlier this week that the building has been illegally operated since October 2022 by Wang Zhaolin of Prestige Biotech, and the lab was used to produce COVID-19 tests and pregnancy tests.

City of Reedley officials called in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the FBI, the State Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), the State Department of Health, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Fresno County Department of Public Health (FCDPH).

“Reedley officials and personnel from CDPH and FCDPH executed a warrant on March 16 to inspect the warehouse at 850 I Street,” MidValley Times reported. “According to a declaration from Humero Prado, Assistant Director of Fresno County Public Health, which was filed in superior court, investigators discovered that one room of the warehouse was used to produce COVID-19 and pregnancy tests. In other rooms, investigators found blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples. They also found thousands of vials that contained unlabeled fluids.”

And they found 900 genetically engineered mice, engineered to catch and carry COVID-19, living in “inhumane” conditions. 773 of the mice had to be euthanized, and officials found another 178 mice already dead.

We have a few questions:

Why was a Chinese company making COVID-19 tests in California?

Where were these tests to be used? California public health agencies? Medical groups and hospitals?

Is the California Department of Public Health involved?

Who authorized this lab?

What does the Newsom administration know about this?

Mid Valley Times further reports..."

https://archive.is/pN37x#selection-391.0-491.1

fascist leftist california "regulators!" is there a law against manufacturing a harmless virus that is easily cured with dewormer? this regulatory state must be deconstructed immediately!

So in short.
Taiwan is populated by Han Chinese.
No - since you don't know about and understand Taiwan's history - you also don't know the difference between a Han Chinese and a Taiwanese.
However approx. 2.5 million KMT - Han Chinese went to Taiwan 1945-1949, took over the power, dominated public offices and suppressed the Taiwanese.
Since the 1990's this Han Chinese influence (KMT) came to an end - that is why today's Taiwanese see themselves in majority as Taiwanese (of various Chinese ethnicity, Japanese and Indigenous ancestry) and want to be independent in majority - however not those of the KMT.

You don't understand the difference between a racial-national/political term (Han Chinese) and that of an ethnic group e.g. Hokkien, with it's own language and culture. Especially in regards to Taiwanese, who opposed in majority mainland China's Han policy by the (ROC&KMT) and even allied and fought with the Japanese. - the latter being a main reason why the allies decided not to "liberate" - conquer Taiwan.
They write in Traditional Hanzi
I never disputed that today's Taiwan writes in traditional Kanji/traditional Mandarin, aka Hànyǔ - re-reed post #84.
They speak Mandarin (Guānhuà)
No they don't - the official language since 1949 is traditional Mandarin and Taiwanese Mandarin, and is therefore taught in school - the vast majority on Taiwan speak Hokkien, Cantonese and Hakka.
The official language in Germany is termed Hochdeutsch (standard German) and is therefore taught in school - the vast majority in Germany does not speak Hochdeutsch.

Just as the Prussian Kaiser's from 1871 tried to stamp and impregnate everyone as being a German - in order to unify a nations interest (Prussian interests). The 1912 Chinese Republic and it's leaders tried exactly the same, onto what the previous Chinese Dynasties encompassed in regards to territory and it's population.

Mao did not emphasis onto Han Chinese at all - but everyone in China being a good Chinese communist.
Deng didn't care for this at all - he cared about moving the country China forward.

Xi is exactly like those politicians ruling China as the ROC or formerly the KMT on Taiwan - trying to promote a unified identity - and therefore endlessly propagating we are all Han Chinese. That is also the reason as to why Xi is in support of the Taiwanese KMT party.

Last edited:
No - since you don't know about and understand Taiwan's history - you also don't know the difference between a Han Chinese and a Taiwanese.
However approx. 2.5 million KMT - Han Chinese went to Taiwan 1945-1949, took over the power, dominated public offices and suppressed the Taiwanese.
That's not true at all.. The Han Chinese had been emmigrating to Taiwan since the 17th century, and were the dominate ethnic group.

Did they have an influx of additional people when the KMT retook control and then had to flee there in front of the Commies whupping their asses.

Yup. But they found a Han Majority waiting for them with open arms.

Wait, I think I found Kruska's picture.

1691181380820.jpeg

Mao did not emphasis onto Han Chinese at all - but everyone in China being a good Chinese communist.
Deng didn't care for this at all - he cared about moving the country China forward.

Mao was more of a traditional revolutionary, which Xi is not. Xi is a bastard and I don't pretend he isn't anything but... but he's a different kind of leader, who realized that the kinds of openness that Deng favored did China no favors...

Xi is exactly like those politicians ruling China as the ROC or formerly the KMT on Taiwan - trying to promote a unified identity - and therefore endlessly propagating we are all Han Chinese. That is also the reason as to why Xi is in support of the Taiwanese KMT party.

Oh, not really. The PRC already makes exceptions for autonomous regions in Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia and Guangxi.

1200px-China_autonomous_regions.svg.png

What's the over/under on how long it takes the hack-a-rama to whisk this off to CT?

I originally posted this thread in the Politics forum but if I'm not mistaken, it was moved to the CT forum and then here.

Or maybe I just imagined that, I'm not really sure.

Yup. But they found a Han Majority waiting for them with open arms.

Bullshit - they opposed and fought the KMT - however the KMT had also brought it's remaining army to Taiwan, and as such subdued them easily.

The only Han Chinese, that went to Taiwan in vast majority, were the Han policy inspired fellows from the KMT. The others were from several Chinese ethnicity, e.g. Hokkien, Cantonese or Hakka.
No one of Chinese ancestry in Singapore or Malaysia terms himself as a Han Chinese, but as a Hokkien, Cantonese, Hakka, Teochew, etc.
That is why they term themselves, proudly as Singaporeans or Malaysians. Or those on Taiwan, in majority as Taiwanese.

You still don't understand the political/racial concept of Han Chinese, and that of being a PRC citizen.
Just as 99% of Westerners can't differentiate a Pekingnese, or Shandongnese (Han Chinese) from a Hokkien or Cantonese.

The term Han came back into play due to the control and conquest of China by the Manchu. The Manchu termed every non Manchu within the Qing Dynasty territories to be a Han Chinese. Exception only to e.g. Mongols, Tibetans, Xinjiangnese, etc.

A Han Chinese is factually any person that used to live in a province were Hànyǔ was the official government/administrative language - and this is what gave a commonality amongst China's diverse ethnic population. But it was never a singular racial commonality, except for those Chinese living/originating along the Yellow river.

Exactly the same applies to today's Germany - were in the past 2000 years countless ethnics intermixed - and from the 18th century the Prussians took control, enforced their language and termed everyone to be a German. And yet the majority of e.g. Bavarian's will tell you - yes I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany, but I am a Bavarian and I speak Bavarian.

Just as the KMT tried to enforce this nationalist racial/identity onto China with the term HAN Chinese, and now Xi.
Check out contemporary Western literature in regards to China during the e.g. Boxer-revolution - no one of those invaders referred to Han Chinese, but either Chinese or Manchu. Only the Japanese referred to their language Kanji (meaning Han Chinese) aka Hànyǔ, not as a racial term, but the unifying language imposed by the HAN rulers of the respective Chinese Dynasties onto the population of their respective empire.

Hitler or the new German right-wing party AfD pursue/d exactly the same path - an artificial constructed unified German race in order to promote nationalistic interests.
Same goes for Franco, Mussolini, Oliver Cromwell, Napoleon, de Gaulle, Boris Johnson, Trump, Putin, etc. etc.

Tell me, WTF is a RUSSIAN? or an AMERICAN? it simply describes the nationality of a citizen and not a race - and the same goes for HAN Chinese to unify national interests and to differentiate from those Chinese living in other countries and being citizens of these respective other countries.

And just as Xi now. formals the KMT propagates HAN Chinese to be a singular race - Trump and MAGA's are trying to propagate a singular EURO-American race that rules over it's other ethnic minorities - maybe granting them autonomic zones and rights. Which won't be feasible since the USA does not posses centuries or millennia of demographic ethnic population distribution/separation such as China.

Last edited:
Bullshit - they opposed and fought the KMT - however the KMT had also brought it's remaining army to Taiwan, and as such subdued them easily.

Okay, Cliff, you go there.

Just as the KMT tried to enforce this nationalist racial/identity onto China with the term HAN Chinese, and now Xi.
Check out contemporary Western literature in regards to China during the e.g. Boxer-revolution - no one of those invaders referred to Han Chinese, but either Chinese or Manchu. Only the Japanese referred to their language Kanji (meaning Han Chinese) aka Hànyǔ, not as a racial term, but the unifying language imposed by the HAN rulers of the respective Chinese Dynasties onto the population of their respective empire.

That only shows the racism of the invaders.

I honestly thought I had a basic understanding of Chinese culture... until I started dating my current fiance and realized I didn't have a clue!

Exactly the same applies to today's Germany - were in the past 2000 years countless ethnics intermixed - and from the 18th century the Prussians took control, enforced their language and termed everyone to be a German. And yet the majority of e.g. Bavarian's will tell you - yes I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany, but I am a Bavarian and I speak Bavarian.

Well, no you speak German. Just like my grandparents from the Rhineland spoke German.

I speak English... but I speak English with a Chicago Accent. I usually don't notice unless I travel outside Chicago and my accent gives me away.

Okay, Cliff, you go there.
??? -, I have been many times to Taiwan - you?
That only shows the racism of the invaders.
Not necessarily racism - but the political concept of a ruling elite subduing a population - and attempting a homogenization.
Like Lefty&Libs = Man, Woman and Transgenders are the same ;)
I honestly thought I had a basic understanding of Chinese culture... until I started dating my current fiance and realized I didn't have a clue!
Many Westerners and even Asians think they do - until they actually go, live and work there. E.g. Singapore/Singaporeans paid a heavy price to find that out.
Well, no you speak German. Just like my grandparents from the Rhineland spoke German.

I speak English... but I speak English with a Chicago Accent. I usually don't notice unless I travel outside Chicago and my accent gives me away.
If you don't know - then don't place statements that simply ain't correct.

I know how to speak German - but I never use it in Bavaria and other southern German states. As such if I speak German and do not control my accent - people will know that I am from Bavaria - just as Americans might know that you are from Chicago.

Especially Bavaria, Württemberg and e.g. Saxony have their own distinct language, words and culture - that are entirely different from German.
Example:
Bavarian: Hodern, in German: Lappen - in English: a rag
Bavarian: Kemma dama, in German: Wir Kommen - in English: to/we come
Bavarian: Schmarrn, in German; Unsinn - in English - nonsense
Bavarian: Affee, in German: Hinauf - in English - upstairs
Bavarian: Goschn, in German: Mund - in English - mouth
Bavarian: Migga, in German: Mittwoch - in English - Wednesday
Bavarian: Pfinzda, in German: Donnerstag - in English - Thursday
Bavarian: Sundda, in German: Sonntag - in English - Sunday
Bavarian: Langez, in German: Frühling - in English - Spring
Bavarian: Eichtl, in German: kurze Zeit - in English - short time

And so on, and so on - Bavarian is not just a different dialect - it's an own language - such as e.g. Hokkien, but we have indeed different Bavarian dialects as well. Just as
Hokkien has it's different dialects and accents.

As for Rhinelanders - the indigenous ones, would throw stones at you for saying that they speak German.
Even though more related to German then e.g. Bavarian - they speak e.g. Koelsch, Ruhrpottler slang, or different Rhinelandish dialects.

As for Rhinelanders - the indigenous ones, would throw stones at you for saying that they speak German.
Even though more related to German then e.g. Bavarian - they speak e.g. Koelsch, Ruhrpottler slang, or different Rhinelandish dialects.

Yeah, whatever you say, Cliff. Reality... my grandparents were German and proudly called themselves German, even though they came here in a time when Germans were terribly popular.

Yeah, whatever you say, Cliff. Reality... my grandparents were German and proudly called themselves German, even though they came here in a time when Germans were terribly popular.
You still don't get the picture.

Yes there were territories in Rhineland - e.g. Kleve, (Cleve) that were under direct control of the Prussian Kingdom. Therefore terming everyone as being a Prussian. The people living there termed themselves either (local whatever) or German or Prussian. The time your grandparents immigrated to the USA, around 70% of Das Deutsche Kaiserreich - German empire were controlled and subjected to Prussian rule. Also due to the constant brainwashing and falsification of history by the Prussians, there was a kind of euphoria amongst the population to call themselves Deutsche - aka Germans.
Also more or less no one outside the German Empire, would have known who the hell or where is e.g. Essen - so naturally people identified themselves to authorities as German.

My Great grandfather (my Family is known and documented in Bavaria since the 13th century) was one of those who went to China to train/advice the "new Chinese army". You won't find a single official Chinese or Western document stating him to be a Bavarian - despite his ancestry and being a member of the Royal Bavarian Army. He is simply being referred to as a German officer being part of the Krupp/Li Hongzhang mission. He was also there during the Boxer-uprising and later till the late 1920's.

AR.jpg

So you need to understand three different issues:

a.) a Han Chinese - aka a Prussian (race, ethnicity)
b.) a Chinese - aka a German (nationality)
c.) a Bavarian - aka a Hokkien (race, ethnicity)

As such one can state that a Hokkien is a Chinese citizen, or a Bavarian is a German citizen - but a Hokkien is not a Han Chinese, nor is a real Bavarian never/ever a Prussian.
However if one is aware the WE Bavarian's term any non south German to be a Prussian - things might get complicated for foreigners.

These issues do not just apply or prevail only in Germany, but throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Therefore "long live the EU" and global homogenization :D

Last edited:
You still don't get the picture.

Yawn, you are boring me.

So you need to understand three different issues:

a.) a Han Chinese - aka a Prussian (race, ethnicity)
b.) a Chinese - aka a German (nationality)
c.) a Bavarian - aka a Hokkien (race, ethnicity)

NOt even really close. Prussia was a state, not an ethnicity. It started with the order of Tuetanic knights. People often joked that the Prussians were an army with a state.
Han is a specific ethnicity. It has existed since antiquity, with the Han Dynasty that ruled China from 202 BCE to 220 CE. And it has existed despite China being conquered by Mongols and Manchus and others.

Forum List

Back