Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA

Getting ready for the upcoming elections again. An election must be thrown.
Nothing will become of having bio WMDs because the Chinese are involved. Just like the first attack. Nobody cares they murdered tens of millions.

why did not trump, who surely had better intelligence than we do, not defend from this wmd threat, or retaliate?

Yawn, you are boring me.

NOt even really close. Prussia was a state, not an ethnicity. It started with the order of Tuetanic knights. People often joked that the Prussians were an army with a state.
Han is a specific ethnicity. It has existed since antiquity, with the Han Dynasty that ruled China from 202 BCE to 220 CE. And it has existed despite China being conquered by Mongols and Manchus and others.
You just don't want to get it aka understand.

Where do you think the name Prussian derives from? - from a Slavic ethnicity called the Pruss, partially subdued by the Teutonic Order - whereby the latter has nothing to do with Prussians.
The ruling house of the later Kingdom of Prussia is from the house of Hohenzollern - deriving and having it's ethnicity from today's Baden-Wuerttemberg aka Alemanic people. The merger of the Dukedom of Brandenburg and the Polish subjected territory of the former Teutonic Order - became the Kingdom of Prussia in the 17th century. Calling themselves and every citizen a Prussian. Just like those Han fellows.

I never disputed that there is a Han ethnicity (aka Huaxia (華夏) - I am disputing that 90% of Chinese are Han Chinese (something that only the KMT and now Xi is propagating)
A Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Yunanese, Teowchew, Jiangsunese, Heilongjiang, Jilin, etc. etc., are NOT Han Chinese - they have their own ethnicity, language and culture.

Your stubbornness combined with your little knowledge, is indeed very boring, if not to say - irritating.

Now we know what the CCP got in exchange for that 10% that went to the "Big Guy." In addition to the Chinese spy balloons and being able to operate secret police stations, they're also free to potentially develop another pandemic from right here withing our own borders.

Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA​

Code enforcement check uncovers illegal lab making COVID-19 and pregnancy test kits, bacterial and viral agents and 900 white mice

By Katy Grimes, July 28, 2023 7:38 am

"Why would a COVID lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedly, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley? The lab, which was supposed to be an empty building, was discovered by Reedly city code enforcement officers when they saw a garden hose attached to the building and investigated.

Darren Fraser at the MidValley Times reported earlier this week that the building has been illegally operated since October 2022 by Wang Zhaolin of Prestige Biotech, and the lab was used to produce COVID-19 tests and pregnancy tests.

City of Reedley officials called in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the FBI, the State Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), the State Department of Health, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Fresno County Department of Public Health (FCDPH).

“Reedley officials and personnel from CDPH and FCDPH executed a warrant on March 16 to inspect the warehouse at 850 I Street,” MidValley Times reported. “According to a declaration from Humero Prado, Assistant Director of Fresno County Public Health, which was filed in superior court, investigators discovered that one room of the warehouse was used to produce COVID-19 and pregnancy tests. In other rooms, investigators found blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples. They also found thousands of vials that contained unlabeled fluids.”

And they found 900 genetically engineered mice, engineered to catch and carry COVID-19, living in “inhumane” conditions. 773 of the mice had to be euthanized, and officials found another 178 mice already dead.

We have a few questions:

Why was a Chinese company making COVID-19 tests in California?

Where were these tests to be used? California public health agencies? Medical groups and hospitals?

Is the California Department of Public Health involved?

Who authorized this lab?

What does the Newsom administration know about this?

Mid Valley Times further reports..."

https://archive.is/pN37x#selection-391.0-491.1
Politics/$$$$$ ?

Democrats called Trump a racist for implementing travel restrictions.
So why are Democrats so stupid and slanderous?

maybe a travel ban was not needed, i never said that at the time, but strict quarantine of all infected (or possibly infected) persons should have occurred.

with timely proper public health response, citizen cooperation, and responsible leadership this might have been contained in a few small enclaves instead of killing millions

"i am not responsible" trump

this one might belong in "conspiracy" but there is evidence that trump allowed this in to lower our "entitlement" payouts. if he had been able to bury a few more million "useless eaters" and balance the budget he might have won in 2020.(actually, it is trump. he will never balance a budget no matter how many of you would willingly die just to please the "god emp.."

ou just don't want to get it aka understand.

Where do you think the name Prussian derives from? - from a Slavic ethnicity called the Pruss, partially subdued by the Teutonic Order - whereby the latter has nothing to do with Prussians.

That's nothing. Hungary comes from the "Huns", who vanished in late antiquity.

I live in Chicago, which comes from an Algonquin word for "Smelly Onions"... I've never met an Algonquin. I've been to Algonquin...

I never disputed that there is a Han ethnicity (aka Huaxia (華夏) - I am disputing that 90% of Chinese are Han Chinese (something that only the KMT and now Xi is propagating)
A Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Yunanese, Teowchew, Jiangsunese, Heilongjiang, Jilin, etc. etc., are NOT Han Chinese - they have their own ethnicity, language and culture.
Yet they speak Mandarin and identify as Chinese.

My Fiance was born in Manchuria and moved to Sichuan as a little girl. (Her father was blacklisted during the Cultural Revolution) She identifies as Han Chinese.

I live in Chicago, which comes from an Algonquin word for "Smelly Onions"... I've never met an Algonquin. I've been to Algonquin...

My Fiance was born in Manchuria and moved to Sichuan as a little girl. (Her father was blacklisted during the Cultural Revolution) She identifies as Han Chinese.
joe, the magyars call their own country (spelling definitely from wiki).

Magyarország, “Land of Magyars,”

maybe a travel ban was not needed, i never said that at the time, but strict quarantine of all infected (or possibly infected) persons should have occurred.

with timely proper public health response, citizen cooperation, and responsible leadership this might have been contained in a few small enclaves instead of killing millions

"i am not responsible" trump

this one might belong in "conspiracy" but there is evidence that trump allowed this in to lower our "entitlement" payouts. if he had been able to bury a few more million "useless eaters" and balance the budget he might have won in 2020.(actually, it is trump. he will never balance a budget no matter how many of you would willingly die just to please the "god emp.."
You asked. Democrats demanded Trump let Chinese flood into America as the pandemic started, Pelosi was running around maskless telling people to hug Chinese people, and now we’ve got Democrats letting infected illegals flood in from Mexico.

Antiquity? - the Hun's were decisively beaten in 955AD near Augsburg at the Battle of Lechfeld and stopped their raids into Western Europe from 1030 onward. And 200 years later they came back raiding for around 40 years, together with the Mongols - however only in Eastern-Europe.
In contemporary Bavarian records of the time they were referred to as Hunnen (Huns) or Awaren - from the 19th century onward (due to Prussian falsification of History) they are termed as Magyars or Hungarian riders. English written literature refers to them as Magyars.

If you go back to 550 B.C. they belong to the overall group defined by the Greeks and later Romans as the Scythian's. Settling around the northern and eastern Black Sea area.

The term Hungarian, in German Ungar - derives from the Turkic language; Onogur, On (10) ogur (tribes)
I read articles about those Red Indians, that belong to the Algonquin language group - they are partially known as formidable sky-scraper construction workers. The Algonquin speaking nations were the most hard hit ones in regards to the small pocks - Biological warfare - infected blankets distributed by the British.
Almost all can speak&read Mandarin - since it is compulsory in school since the late 60'ies. Aside from northern-China, however no one speaks Mandarin at home - but their own language, e.g. Hokkien, Cantonese, Shanghainese, Jiangsunese, etc. etc. And off course they all identify themselves even as Chinese - but not Han Chinese. There are however also many brainwashed Chinese who "like" to identify themselves as Han Chinese. Just as most in Northern Bavaria's provinces (Franconians - a Germanic etnicity) prefer to call themselves Franken or Deutsche, aka German. Which is very okay with us Bavarian's - because they are indeed Germans. (Napoleon gave them to us in exchange for former Bavarian territories in today's France).
Well then chances are that your fiancee is a Manchu or a Mongol if she is born in e.g. Heilongjiang, e.g. Jilin, Liaoning province or Inner Mongolia province - BTW, there is no Manchuria province in China aka the PRC. And off-course there are also Han Chinese - especially in Northern China.

The usual enforced land migration during the Culture revolution has nothing to do with supposedly having been blacklisted - every urban household and it's family members faced that issue. From my wife's side - one of her aunties was send to Heilongjiang, one to Sichuan, whilst her mother was the lucky one to remain in Shanghai after 3 years being in Hubei province.

Any Chinese citizen who doesn't belong to those "official" 56 minorities (around 11% of China's population) is termed a Han Chinese. Just like everyone born in the USA is an American aka US citizen - regardless of his ethnicity or race. Or everyone born in Germany is termed to be German - regardless of his race or ethnicity. However there was no government in Germany - aside from the Nazis - that ever imposed that everyone is a German/Prussian, or of Germanic ethnicity.

As a matter of fact - The "Free-state of Bavaria" has the constitutional right to issue Bavarian passports and to open up it's own Embassies. However due to having our own guaranteed rights and laws within the German Federation, - the Bavarian government doesn't see itself compelled to do so. The same goes for e.g. the "Free-state of Saxony".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back