Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA

Rubbish - Xi is exactly on the line of Zhōu Ēnlái
The rest of your statement simply shows that you got no idea as to what has happened and is happening since 2010 in China.

Again, you are the one who couldn't spell the man's name right.

The PRC doesn't use the old Taiwan Kanji/Mandarin - but Putonghua. And the Putonghua family name Wang, is written and pronounced in Pinyin in Cantonese as Wong and in other places as Hwang and Huang. if you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements.

Okay, Kanji isn't Chinese, it's Japanese. The Chinese alphabet is known as Hanzi (From the "Han" Chinese people.) Now while it is true that the PRC changed the traditional Hanzi alphabet from what Taiwan uses to a more simplified form in 1950. The Simplified script is not only what is used in China, but also Malaysia, Singapore and all UN documents printed in Chinese.

If you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements.

Stop it. You're just wrong
So you are disputing that UMI was a legal and licensed enterprise since 2015 - especially from 2020 onward in hindsight of producing/marketing Covid-test kits?
if so source please
You are disputing that Fauci and the US government provided financial aid/federal funding to their experiments conducted at Wuhan?
if so source please.
You are aware that just yesterday - Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa wants Congress to end funding for animal experiments to the Wuhan lab and 27 other labs in China that are still eligible to receive funding, to conduct animal experiments by the National Institute of Health (NIH).

Honestly, where do you live and get your information from? N-Korea?

So you are disputing that UMI was a legal and licensed enterprise since 2015 - especially from 2020 onward in hindsight of producing/marketing Covid-test kits?
if so source please
You are disputing that Fauci and the US government provided financial aid/federal funding to their experiments conducted at Wuhan?
if so source please.
You are aware that just yesterday - Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa wants Congress to end funding for animal experiments to the Wuhan lab and 27 other labs in China that are still eligible to receive funding, to conduct animal experiments by the National Institute of Health (NIH).

Honestly, where do you live and get your information from? N-Korea?
I know Fauxi funded GOF bioweapon development at Wuhan, that’s not disputed.

I question the innocence of a foreign owned lab doing “Covid testing” in rural CA

Again, you are the one who couldn't spell the man's name right.
I see, you are harping about me having written Peng instead of Ping - okay that was my mistake - happy now? did I make your day?
Okay, Kanji isn't Chinese, it's Japanese. The Chinese alphabet is known as Hanzi (From the "Han" Chinese people.) Now while it is true that the PRC changed the traditional Hanzi alphabet from what Taiwan uses to a more simplified form in 1950. The Simplified script is not only what is used in China, but also Malaysia, Singapore and all UN documents printed in Chinese.

If you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements.
Kanji is the Japanese word and adaption of the old Chinese writing - since the Japanese language and it's characters derive from China. The word Kanji itself means "Chinese (or Han) characters."

Traditional Chinese newspapers (outside of China) all use the old Chinese characters - none is used in the PRC, since a person below the age of 80 wouldn't even be able to read it.
And Hànyǔ, not "Hanzi" is NOT Putonghua, Hànyǔ however in-cooperates the 7 character streams in China - but not it's pronunciation.
The only ones who standardized writing and pronunciation were court-officials during the Ming Dynasty and later the Qing Dynasty - terming that language as (Guānhuà), which in turn was developed into (Guóyǔ) Both languages were only used by court - officials. It was never the language of the common people.

In 1932 the ROC further developed this into (Guóyīn Chángyòng Zìhuì). Eventually, its contents would become the foundation for modern Putonghua.

HP.png

BTW - I grew up and live in Asia (Chinese and Malay/Indonesian speaking countries and in China for 40 years) as such your knowledge wouldn't be anywhere near mine.
If you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements - ask people first who might know. And no one cares if I wrote peng or ping - except you. Since it was about Deng's reforms that are supposedly being revoked by Xi - another errant claim you still can't support via a viable source.

And this thread is about??? your errant knowledge about China and Chinese, or some warehouse in Reeley, containing infected mice and lab equipment???

Last edited:
I know Fauxi funded GOF bioweapon development at Wuhan, that’s not disputed.
"He" certainly never funded a Bioweapon development in Wuhan, since China never ran a bioweapon research at the Wuhan lab. Do the other 27 US subsidized Labs in China also develop bio-weapons? or conduct animal experiments, on behalf of the CIA and US military, or the US National Institute of Health (NIH)?

The only reason why this lab-leak (or intentional release) came up, was due to the TRUMP administration being aware of virus research at the Wuhan lab due to it's own involvement and funding's. Instead of taking appropriate measures to contain the virus in the USA - typical Trump, doing nothing but deflecting via conspiracy theories and blaming others.
You got a source for your outlandish "bio-weapons claim"? off course you don't - since your own US intel services can't even find enough proof to uphold such a claim.
I question the innocence of a foreign owned lab doing “Covid testing” in rural CA
Up to you - I don't, it's obvious that some shady Chinese businessman, who owns a US company in Nevada, rented a warehouse in Reeley, filled it with Covid infected mice and lab equipment.
Where test's being run there? - I haven't seen any evidence. Only that the equipment and mice, were from the previous company UMI - that was registered and licensed.

"He" certainly never funded a Bioweapon development in Wuhan, since China never ran a bioweapon research at the Wuhan lab. Do the other 27 US subsidized Labs in China also develop bio-weapons? or conduct animal experiments, on behalf of the CIA and US military, or the US National Institute of Health (NIH)?

The only reason why this lab-leak (or intentional release) came up, was due to the TRUMP administration being aware of virus research at the Wuhan lab due to it's own involvement and funding's. Instead of taking appropriate measures to contain the virus in the USA - typical Trump, doing nothing but deflecting via conspiracy theories and blaming others.
You got a source for your outlandish "bio-weapons claim"? off course you don't - since your own US intel services can't even find enough proof to uphold such a claim.

Up to you - I don't, it's obvious that some shady Chinese businessman, who owns a US company in Nevada, rented a warehouse in Reeley, filled it with Covid infected mice and lab equipment.
Where test's being run there? - I haven't seen any evidence. Only that the equipment and mice, were from the previous company UMI - that was registered and licensed.

Yes, they did. Gain of Function research is for one purpose only, and that is to create biological warfare agents.

Full stop.

There is no legitimate reason to take a virus that has no effect on humans and modify it so that it does. That virus now can infect humans, and humans have no resistance to it.

That makes it the perfect bio weapon.

There are virologists who have been to the Wuhan Institute and they report viral agents with a 60% kill rate. That's more potent than Lassa, or Marburg, or one of the strains of Ebola.

There is simply no reason to develop those biologicals, unless you want to kill mass quantities of people.

Yes, they did. Gain of Function research is for one purpose only, and that is to create biological warfare agents.

Full stop.

There is no legitimate reason to take a virus that has no effect on humans and modify it so that it does. That virus now can infect humans, and humans have no resistance to it.

That makes it the perfect bio weapon.

There are virologists who have been to the Wuhan Institute and they report viral agents with a 60% kill rate. That's more potent than Lassa, or Marburg, or one of the strains of Ebola.

There is simply no reason to develop those biologicals, unless you want to kill mass quantities of people.
The virus developed from animals - kept and sold at the Wuhan wet-market (that is also the place from were it spread) - that is till today the official position of the majority of the world scientists and that of WHO.

Anything else belongs into the drawer: conspiracy theories without sufficient proof.

Gain of function isn't singularly tied to bio-weapons at all, its an absolute normal process within virology to develop anti-serums/vaccines - in regards to known existing bat-viruses and e.g. SARS - and that is what was being researched at Wuhan. That such research can be used - misused in regards to developing bio-weapons is correct - but again no proof no verified claim in regards to Covid-19 being part of such a bio-weapon experiment. (only in your and some others mind).

Full stop.

IMO, a very professional report:
All U.S. intelligence agencies rejected the allegation that participants in a clandestine Chinese biologic weapons program intentionally developed SARS-CoV-2.

Of the three possibilities — natural, accidental, or deliberate — the most scientific evidence yet identified supports natural emergence. More than half of the earliest Covid-19 cases were connected to the Huanan market, and epidemiologic mapping revealed that the concentration of cases was centered there.

They point to the presence of the bat coronavirus RaTG13 strain at the laboratory, arguing that genetic manipulations such as gain-of-function (GOF) research may have produced SARS-CoV-2. Most scientists refute this theory because there is considerable evolutionary distance between the two viruses.

Last edited:

Covid was indeed a bioweapon manufactured at Wuhan and funded by Fauci

TW - I grew up and live in Asia (Chinese and Malay/Indonesian speaking countries and in China for 40 years) as such your knowledge wouldn't be anywhere near mine.
If you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements -

Sure you did, sweetie... sure you did. That's why you spell people's names wrong and use Japanese names for Chinese things... and don't have a particularly good understanding of Chinese politics.

Traditional Chinese newspapers (outside of China) all use the old Chinese characters - none is used in the PRC, since a person below the age of 80 wouldn't even be able to read it.
Yes, the PRC brilliantly simplified the written language, increasing the level of literacy in the country.

The literacy rate in China was under 50% when the CCP took over... it's at 96% now.

And no one cares if I wrote peng or ping - except you. Since it was about Deng's reforms that are supposedly being revoked by Xi - another errant claim you still can't support via a viable source.

I gave you a reliable source... you just didn't like it.

And this thread is about??? your errant knowledge about China and Chinese, or some warehouse in Reeley, containing infected mice and lab equipment???

Oh, I think the biggest problem we have with China is the ignorance and fear-mongering of right wing nutters like you.

Sure you did, sweetie... sure you did. That's why you spell people's names wrong and use Japanese names for Chinese things... and don't have a particularly good understanding of Chinese politics.
:D:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Keep dreaming your dreams about a country you wouldn't know much to anything.

True story.. my soon to be wife is a Chinese national. She would find your posts amusing.
Because she is Chinese - she knows about Chinese politics? another ignorant and laughable statement.

Your previous statement:
Oh, I think the biggest problem we have with China is the ignorance and fear-mongering of right wing nutters like you.
Just proves as to how ignorant you really are when it come to China related issues.
The Trump administration was the only Western political institution that openly attacked and challenged China - rightfully.
That his trade-ware concept fired backwards - and that being Trump - all kind of bullshit about China came into play is one issue.

Fact is however that the relentless democrat/lefty&Lib faction has absolutely no other viable concept towards China - then to warmonger 5000mls away from it's US coastline and trying to incite political unrest in China's territory and neighborhood - whilst ensuring that the US Armed Forces become more and more incapable. So much for your ignorance in regards to China and the Biden administration.

As for your personal arrogance:
I never stated that Kanji was a Chinese word or term - but my statement was:
The PRC doesn't use the old Taiwan Kanji/Mandarin

If you would be familiar and knowledgeable with the China/Japan/Taiwan issue - you would actually know what I wrote, and why I wrote it.

The only thing you were right about was a spelling mistake of mine, - now ain't that great for you. - and some Honkie donkey's statement about Xi, is a reliable source to you, you are just simply pathetic in your argumentation.

Last edited:
The virus developed from animals - kept and sold at the Wuhan wet-market (that is also the place from were it spread) - that is till today the official position of the majority of the world scientists and that of WHO.

Anything else belongs into the drawer: conspiracy theories without sufficient proof.

Gain of function isn't singularly tied to bio-weapons at all, its an absolute normal process within virology to develop anti-serums/vaccines - in regards to known existing bat-viruses and e.g. SARS - and that is what was being researched at Wuhan. That such research can be used - misused in regards to developing bio-weapons is correct - but again no proof no verified claim in regards to Covid-19 being part of such a bio-weapon experiment. (only in your and some others mind).

Full stop.

IMO, a very professional report:
All U.S. intelligence agencies rejected the allegation that participants in a clandestine Chinese biologic weapons program intentionally developed SARS-CoV-2.

Of the three possibilities — natural, accidental, or deliberate — the most scientific evidence yet identified supports natural emergence. More than half of the earliest Covid-19 cases were connected to the Huanan market, and epidemiologic mapping revealed that the concentration of cases was centered there.

They point to the presence of the bat coronavirus RaTG13 strain at the laboratory, arguing that genetic manipulations such as gain-of-function (GOF) research may have produced SARS-CoV-2. Most scientists refute this theory because there is considerable evolutionary distance between the two viruses.

The claim that it originated in the wet market is full on bullshit.

The claim that it originated in the wet market is full on bullshit.
And the same can be said about the lab-theory - the difference presently is, that the majority of scientists tends towards the wet-market. Due to stated reasons.
See my previous source article - which you obviously didn't bother to read.

BTW, don't take it personally - if you want to fabulate about Covid conspiracies, I am sure there are enough existing threads.

This one is about a warehouse in Reeley, rented by some shady Chinese businessman who has a registered US company in Nevada.

Last edited:
The Trump administration was the only Western political institution that openly attacked and challenged China - rightfully.
That his trade-ware concept fired backwards - and that being Trump - all kind of bullshit about China came into play is one issue.

Actually, Trump just notched the stupid up to 11. Western politicians in general don't understand Chinese history or culture, which is why we blunder around whining about Taiwan or Tibet or Hong Kong without understanding the Chinese perspective on these issues.

As for your personal arrogance:
I never stated that Kanji was a Chinese word or term - but my statement was:
The PRC doesn't use the old Taiwan Kanji/Mandarin
Which is wrong, they use HANZI in Taiwan, not Kanji. While some symbols are similar, they are not interchangeable.

And the same can be said about the lab-theory - the difference presently is, that the majority of scientists tends towards the wet-market. Due to stated reasons.
See my previous source article - which you obviously didn't bother to read.

No, it can't. Virologist are unanimous that the COVID 19 pathogen is man-made

Those who aren't bought by the Chinese that is.

Actually, Trump just notched the stupid up to 11. Western politicians in general don't understand Chinese history or culture, which is why we blunder around whining about Taiwan or Tibet or Hong Kong without understanding the Chinese perspective on these issues.
Correct
Which is wrong, they use HANZI in Taiwan, not Kanji. While some symbols are similar, they are not interchangeable.
Taiwan was occupied by whom? from around 1870 - to 1945. Old Kanji characters sets are exactly the same as old mandarin or Hànyŭ character sets - but are pronounced differently.
Today's Kanji has been vastly simplified by Japan in the 70's, compared to today's still used old mandarin aka old Kanji or old Hànyŭ basically unchanged in e.g. Taiwan.
During Japans occupation - Taiwan made use of the same character sets (since they are the same) and when hiragana and katakana are not involved.

Therefore it doesn't matter if you want to call it Kanji or Hànyŭ or old Mandarin. (all three use the same character sets).
Whilst today's Japanese characters, - so called simplified Japanese, have nothing much in common with old Kanji nor Hànyŭ nor old Mandarin.

鐵 - 铁 - 鉄 - they all mean Iron, the left character is old Mandarin/old Kanji and Hanzi, the middle character is simplified Chinese Hanzi, and the right character is simplified Japanese Kanji.
And traditional Chinese newspapers, such as in Taiwan or e.g. Singapore/Malaysia use the first character aka Kanji/Hànyŭ/Mandarin if they write e.g. iron

If you want to call the first character, old Kanji, or old Hànyŭ or old Mandarin is your personal choice - all three however are the correct terms for that particular character.

In case you want to continue picking around, or onto details - please open a respective thread.

Forum List

Back