MyPillow Guy and His Clown Show

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Mike is really losing it. His mind, that is.

"And you talk about evidence," Lindell added. "We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300 and some million people. We have that all the way back to November and December."

Am I right?

"And you talk about evidence," Lindell added. "We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300 and some million people. We have that all the way back to November and December."

Am I right?

Mike talks exactly how'd you would expect someone with a crack addiction to talk.

Am I right?

Are you a millionaire who owns his own business?

And a rawstory, almost as believable as Washington Compost.

Am I right?

Rawbullshit, Nazi boi okfine - chance this is even slightly accurate...... .0000000000000073%

Am I right?

This is where the GOP is now.

Incredible.

That user is mentally ill. That's why I have them on ignore.
He is living in a world that terrifies him. He visited the UK last year and didnt go to London because of fears of resident muslims. A victim of his right wing echo chamber or just a cowardly little fuck. Maybe both of them.

He is living in a world that terrifies him. He visited the UK last year and didnt go to London because of fears of resident muslims. A victim of his right wing echo chamber or just a cowardly little fuck. Maybe both of them.
He's a coward. And mentally unstable. Some people say he acts like he's still on drugs.

Am I right?

Mike talks exactly how'd you would expect someone with a crack addiction to talk.

Only millionaires have access to the truth. You are a crazy fuck.

This is where the GOP is now.

Incredible.
LefTard Logic:

”Job creating, tax paying, extremely productive Mike Lindell = BAD”
”Lifelong criminal crackhead George Floyd = GOOD”

Twilight Zone shit

Let us know when Mike is appointed to the SCOTUS.
FIoXdv_WYAUVUw6.jpg

Forum List

Back