Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Genocide was old hat millennia before Hitler child...

Said by every Holocaust rationalizer ever.
If that’s all you’ve got to say. You’ve got nothing to say...

Oh I have said plenty here.

Unlike you though, I am not hand waving away genocide or excusing the rape and murder of women and children.
I don't need to make an excuse for it. It isn't me or my people doing it. No matter how many times you repeat it, or virtue signal. Its their problem. Not mine. Not yours. And if these "victims" had the power to do so... Theyd be doing the same thing right back.
This is little more than a power struggle. One Myanmar cannot afford to lose.
But you are reserving the right to do it in your country?

do what?

Unlike you though, I am not hand waving away genocide or excusing the rape and murder of women and children.
I don't need to make an excuse for it. It isn't me or my people doing it. No matter how many times you repeat it, or virtue signal. Its their problem. Not mine. Not yours. And if these "victims" had the power to do so... Theyd be doing the same thing right back.
But you are reserving the right to do it in your country?

do what?
The same as what is being done to the Rohingya.

The Muslims of Bangladesh came to Myanmar. Then had the abominable judgment to declare jihad and attack police stations.

This might work in Europe or the US. The Buddhists instead decided to wipe them out. It is their country. They decide.

It is clear to me that the Buddhists of Myanmar and the Muslims of Myanmar---MUST BE SEPARATED----
and that's about it

So that is your take away to the rape and murder of women and children in Myanmar.....

It is clear to me that the Buddhists of Myanmar and the Muslims of Myanmar---MUST BE SEPARATED----
and that's about it
Hardly. That's half the reason for this situation. These Muslims want a "place of their own". Meaning control of a sizeable portion of the country. If not outright independence. No one cedes that kind of real estate without a fight.

and that's about it

So that is your take away to the rape and murder of women and children in Myanmar.....
You're really hung up on the rape thing, huh? Odd for the thread title primarily focusing on the starving out of these people, to get them to move their asses...

The Muslims of Bangladesh came to Myanmar. Then had the abominable judgment to declare jihad and attack police stations.

This might work in Europe or the US. The Buddhists instead decided to wipe them out. It is their country. They decide.
The Myanmarese have decided that to massacre and rape women and children- no one is surprised that you cheer on rape and murder

The British census of 1872 reported 58,255 Muslims in Akyab District. By 1911, the Muslim population had increased to 178,647.[128] The waves of migration were primarily due to the requirement of cheap labour from British India to work in the paddy fields. Immigrants from Bengal, mainly from the Chittagong region, "moved en masse into western townships of Arakan". Albeit Indian immigration to Burma was a nationwide phenomenon, not just restricted to Arakan.[129] For these reasons historians believed that most Rohingyas arrived with the British colonialists in the 19th and 20th centuries with some tracing their ancestry much further.[85]

and that's about it
Hardly. That's half the reason for this situation. These Muslims want a "place of their own". Meaning control of a sizeable portion of the country. If not outright independence. No one cedes that kind of real estate without a fight.

a place of their own in a nice receptive muslim land-----how about Malaysia?

and that's about it

"A place of their own"- they wanted citizenship in Myanmar- which was denied them.

Instead they got rape and murder.

and that's about it

So should all of the Christians in Muslim countries be raped and murdered until they leave for Italy?

and that's about it

I'm not too sure sure that Mayanmar cares where they go. Just as long as they get the fuck out.

Rohingya Were Raped Systematically by Myanmar’s Military, Report Says

Rohingya Were Raped Systematically by Myanmar’s Military, Report Says

Or as Lastamender would say "if that is what Myanmar wants to do- that is perfectly okay"

Myanmar’s persecution of Rohingya Muslims in recent months, which has uprooted a half-million people and been condemned by the United Nations as ethnic cleansing, has been corroborated by many graphic accounts of killings, sexual violence and other atrocities.

But a report on the Rohingya released early Thursday by Human Rights Watch, which focused on sexual violence, said that the raping of women and girls appeared to be even more widespread and systematic than earlier suspected, and that uniformed members of Myanmar’s military were responsible for it.

The report was based on interviews with 52 Rohingya women and girls who had fled to neighboring Bangladesh, including 29 survivors of rape from 19 different villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine State.

Human Rights Watch said the report’s conclusions also drew from interviews with 17 representatives of humanitarian organizations providing health services to Rohingya women and girls in Bangladesh refugee camps, as well as Bangladeshi health officials.

It found that Myanmar security forces had “raped and sexually assaulted women and girls both during major attacks on villages but also in the weeks prior to these major attacks sometimes after repeated harassment.”

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

In every case, the report said, “the perpetrators were uniformed members of security forces, almost all military personnel.”

Wow! The larger font really has me rethinking my stance on the issue... Bold text too...
I'll have to do some soul searching before I can continue...
I would think that the stench of brimstone during your soul searching would make that unpleasant.
I think he has had enough of your moralizing, I know I have. 85% off the people in Myanmar want the Muslims out.

Why am I not surprised that you have 'had enough' with me pointing out your acceptance of the rape and murder of women and children?

Your insistence that countries like Myanmar and Germany can persecute religious minorities any way that they want.

Yeah- I can see why you would get tired of me pointing out your tacit approval for genocidal regimes.

and that's about it

"A place of their own"- they wanted citizenship in Myanmar- which was denied them.

That would have been the first clue that it was time to leave. No DACA for these fuckers...

Yeah- I can see how you think thank Myanmar cannot afford to lose raping women and children.

Myanmar’s persecution of Rohingya Muslims in recent months, which has uprooted a half-million people and been condemned by the United Nations as ethnic cleansing, has been corroborated by many graphic accounts of killings, sexual violence and other atrocities.

But a report on the Rohingya released early Thursday by Human Rights Watch, which focused on sexual violence, said that the raping of women and girls appeared to be even more widespread and systematic than earlier suspected, and that uniformed members of Myanmar’s military were responsible for it.

The report was based on interviews with 52 Rohingya women and girls who had fled to neighboring Bangladesh, including 29 survivors of rape from 19 different villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine State.

Human Rights Watch said the report’s conclusions also drew from interviews with 17 representatives of humanitarian organizations providing health services to Rohingya women and girls in Bangladesh refugee camps, as well as Bangladeshi health officials.

It found that Myanmar security forces had “raped and sexually assaulted women and girls both during major attacks on villages but also in the weeks prior to these major attacks sometimes after repeated harassment.”

Advertisement

In every case, the report said, “the perpetrators were uniformed members of security forces, almost all military personnel.”
The sexual aspect of it means nothing to me. I know you're hoping the sensational nature of the accounts will make a difference... But they won't. War is Hell. Win, die, or run...

Of course the rape of women and children mean nothing to you.

I am just pointing out that the rape of women and children means nothing to you.

and that's about it

That would have been the first clue that it was time to leave. No DACA for these fuckers...

I am sure that some of you American 'patriots' will be proposing the same solution to the DACA recipients soon enough.

Yeah- I can see how you think thank Myanmar cannot afford to lose raping women and children.

Advertisement

The sexual aspect of it means nothing to me. I know you're hoping the sensational nature of the accounts will make a difference... But they won't. War is Hell. Win, die, or run...

I am just pointing out that the rape of women and children means nothing to you.
No... It means something. Just means a lot less when it's thousands of miles away, and could be avoided if they left. I have little pity for the self inflicted injuries, these people seem to tolerate.

and that's about it

I am sure that some of you American 'patriots' will be proposing the same solution to the DACA recipients soon enough.
Forcing them out? Sounds reasonable.

Advertisement

No... It means something. Just means a lot less when it's thousands of miles away, and could be avoided if they left. I have little pity for the self inflicted injuries, these people seem to tolerate.

Ah- so to you 'rape' is just a self inflicted injury.

Are you a current member of the Trump administration?

and that's about it

So should all of the Christians in Muslim countries be raped and murdered until they leave for Italy?

Learn some history-------how do you imagine that so many countries came to be muslim countries-----
Hubby is right here------his community lived in a land that is now 100% muslim-----For at least 3000 years.
Some 1800 years ago-----Christians showed up there. There were also "others" ---THEN ISLAM
HAPPENED. You want to hear about the genocide of that community ? the rapes? etc etc. The reason
he is alive today-------the RAPES AND MURDERS that galvanized his grandfather to RESCUE two children----
from the filth that you trivialize?. That very same land is now 100% muslim-------the Christians are gone---the jews are gone and -----whatevah else was there is GONE. What do you imagine AFGHANISTAN was 2000
years ago. Feel free to ask questions

Forum List

Back