My wife makes me sit down to pee because Trump is a racist!

Turn Right

Reaction score
Last night I grilled burgers on the grill and they were under cooked because Trump is a racist!

Even the beers were warm because Trump is a racist!

I went fishing with my boss and he caught a bigger fish than me because Trump is a racist!

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score
The pot hole in the road can't be patched because Trump is a racist.

He can't be responsible for anything pertaining to color as we all know the Demon-crat drill.

TDS is real.

AKIP

VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night I grilled burgers on the grill and they were under cooked because Trump is a racist!

I went fishing with my boss and he caught a bigger fish than me because Trump is a racist!
Maybe its not Trump....but YOU. Ever consider that angle? Probably not.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sorry. I have no frame of reference to give marital advice to a lesbian couple.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stupid thread

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh man. I was thinking someone's wife REALLY makes him sit down to pee

Why would a wife....forget it

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Reaction score

Stupid thread
Maybe he is a U of Buffalo grad. I find the thread clever so never mind, he is not.

AKIP

VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is a case study representing WHO or WHAT POLITICAL SIDE benefits from discrediting racism. When the LEADER of a political party says something generally indicative of being racist......the "body guards" of racist step in to camouflage that racism by bringing up examples of absurd claims of racism with the HOPE that people will assume that the REAL racism being pointed out will be discredited as just another absurd claim.

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This thread is a case study representing WHO or WHAT POLITICAL SIDE benefits from discrediting racism. When the LEADER of a political party says something generally indicative of being racist......the "body guards" of racist step in to camouflage that racism by bringing up examples of absurd claims of racism with the HOPE that people will assume that the REAL racism being pointed out will be discredited as just another absurd claim.
You mean from a racist like you?

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

sue----believe it or not------don't tell anyone-----it IS a muslim thing----something
to do with """modesty"""

OP
Turn Right

Turn Right

Reaction score

Stupid thread
THAT´S BECAUSE TRUMP IS A RACIST!

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

sue----believe it or not------don't tell anyone-----it IS a muslim thing----something
to do with """modesty"""
:eek2:

K how did I not know that, but I didn't. Welp now I do, and I always appreciate learning new things! Thanks

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List