My wife makes me sit down to pee because Trump is a racist!

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Last night I grilled burgers on the grill and they were under cooked because Trump is a racist!

Even the beers were warm because Trump is a racist!

I went fishing with my boss and he caught a bigger fish than me because Trump is a racist!

The pot hole in the road can't be patched because Trump is a racist.

He can't be responsible for anything pertaining to color as we all know the Demon-crat drill.

TDS is real.

Last night I grilled burgers on the grill and they were under cooked because Trump is a racist!

I went fishing with my boss and he caught a bigger fish than me because Trump is a racist!

Maybe its not Trump....but YOU. Ever consider that angle? Probably not.

Sorry. I have no frame of reference to give marital advice to a lesbian couple.

Stupid thread

Oh man. I was thinking someone's wife REALLY makes him sit down to pee

Why would a wife....forget it

Stupid thread

Maybe he is a U of Buffalo grad. I find the thread clever so never mind, he is not.

This thread is a case study representing WHO or WHAT POLITICAL SIDE benefits from discrediting racism. When the LEADER of a political party says something generally indicative of being racist......the "body guards" of racist step in to camouflage that racism by bringing up examples of absurd claims of racism with the HOPE that people will assume that the REAL racism being pointed out will be discredited as just another absurd claim.

This thread is a case study representing WHO or WHAT POLITICAL SIDE benefits from discrediting racism. When the LEADER of a political party says something generally indicative of being racist......the "body guards" of racist step in to camouflage that racism by bringing up examples of absurd claims of racism with the HOPE that people will assume that the REAL racism being pointed out will be discredited as just another absurd claim.

You mean from a racist like you?

sue----believe it or not------don't tell anyone-----it IS a muslim thing----something
to do with """modesty"""

sue----believe it or not------don't tell anyone-----it IS a muslim thing----something
to do with """modesty"""

:eek2:

K how did I not know that, but I didn't. Welp now I do, and I always appreciate learning new things! Thanks

Forum List

Back