My unpopular opinion, I don't care

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints,

Nonsense.

If the illegals spoke English and made some effort to assimilate into the culture rather than demanding that their native culture be adopted by the majority, there would be less issued.

there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

There are at least 7 MILLION illegal Mexicans in Southern California - there is no comparison.

Show me a picture of illegal Irish doing this -

flag.jpg

You bring up some good points, the lanuage and culture issues are a problem for alot of folks and you are correct about the flag thing, I can't find any Irish doing that.

José;4139705 said:
You never hear any complaints because those illegals are way smaller in number compared to the Hispanics and they are white.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

I could be wrong Jose but replace all the Hispanic illegals with Irish or Swedes, I don't think you will see as many complaints.

All other things being equal? That is not only illogical, but blatantly racist.

I could be wrong Jose but replace all the Hispanic illegals with Irish or Swedes, I don't think you will see as many complaints.

Yep, LA is over-run with Irish and Swedes, can't go into a store and find anyone who speaks anything other than Gaelic anymore....

:cuckoo:

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints, there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

Do you spend a lot of time in NY and Boston? When illegal aliens are caught there they are processed and often deported no matter where they come from.

Yep, LA is over-run with Irish and Swedes, can't go into a store and find anyone who speaks anything other than Gaelic anymore....

:cuckoo:

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints, there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

Do you spend a lot of time in NY and Boston? When illegal aliens are caught there they are processed and often deported no matter where they come from.

So New York and Boston actually follow the law.

So New York and Boston actually follow the law.

Not often enough, but when they do country of origin is not a determining factor.

actually it is a civil infraction....I suppose one could argue it is a crime to jaywalk or speed as well...what should we do with those horrible criminals?

It's actually a federal, criminal act.

Thanks for lying though.

no it is not a felony as you want to imply...entering into the US without inspection is a civil violation..yes it is federal but that does not make it somehow more serious than a state violation..states do not control immigration laws dufus the feds do that is why it isn't a state civil infraction. It is a federal civil violation...don't believe me look it up yourself. So there is no lie except on your part.

no it is not a felony as you want to imply...

I didn't say it was a felony. I said it was a federal, criminal act.

Put down the bong and try to follow along.

entering into the US without inspection is a civil violation..

False, it is a criminal act.

yes it is federal but that does not make it somehow more serious than a state violation..states do not control immigration laws dufus the feds do that is why it isn't a state civil infraction. It is a federal civil violation...don't believe me look it up yourself. So there is no lie except on your part.

You are lying, illegal entry into the United States is a criminal, not civil act.

actually it is a civil infraction....I suppose one could argue it is a crime to jaywalk or speed as well...what should we do with those horrible criminals?

It is a misdemenor for the first offence and becomes a felony after multiple attempts. So yes it is a little more illegal than jay walking.

no, it isn't...illegal presence...is a civil infraction. The difference is actually getting caught entering is a misdemeanor but once you have entered it is no longer an accusable crime because there is no proof of how you entered...thus the presence violation becomes what you are accused of and that my dear is a civil infraction not a criminal one.
Since you like antis so much I will use one of your own..Tom Tancredo and his own words...

Tom Tancredo: "Illegal Presence in the USA is not Crime" | Redstate

Right now, illegal presence in the USA is not a crime; it is a civil infraction. The House Judiciary Committee voted to make it a felony but then was counseled that millions of new felons could clog our courts.

so uncensored as you can see you are wrong it is not a criminal but a civil act!

We only have to shoot a few (hundred) and then the border problem will be mute issue.

I see you want to join Shawna Forde on death row..she was of that opinion problem is she shot a 9 year old and her father that were Hispanics, murdering them...the big deal with that is she assumed they were illegal and they were US citizens..but you murder an illegal immigrant you still will face the death penalty my dear.

no, it isn't...illegal presence...is a civil infraction.

Stop lying.

8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

The difference is actually getting caught entering is a misdemeanor but once you have entered it is no longer an accusable crime because there is no proof of how you entered...thus the presence violation becomes what you are accused of and that my dear is a civil infraction not a criminal one.
Since you like antis so much I will use one of your own..Tom Tancredo and his own words...

Tom Tancredo: "Illegal Presence in the USA is not Crime" | Redstate

Right now, illegal presence in the USA is not a crime; it is a civil infraction. The House Judiciary Committee voted to make it a felony but then was counseled that millions of new felons could clog our courts.

so uncensored as you can see you are wrong it is not a criminal but a civil act!

What the fuck moron, you don't think the law is available for review?

Fucking idiot.

do you not understand that once someone is detained in the US..for instance a visa overstayer would be accused of illegal presence...which is a civil infraction..sorry that you don't seem to legally understand the difference.

do you not understand that once someone is detained in the US..for instance a visa overstayer would be accused of illegal presence...which is a civil infraction..sorry that you don't seem to legally understand the difference.

The 22 million Mexicans who entered the country illegally are subject to criminal prosecution under 8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien.

End of story.

The 22 million Mexicans who entered the country illegally are subject to criminal prosecution under 8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien.

End of story.

Excuse me but you would be wrong, because they were not caught at the border and about half of them are visa overstayers anyway so they would not be subject to that section of law...you really need to trade in that kmart law degree of yours.

Excuse me but you would be wrong,

Read the law, moron.

because they were not caught at the border

Doesn't matter, the fact that they are hear proves they crossed the border illegally.

and about half of them are visa overstayers anyway

None of them are.

We have about 8 million more illegals who overstayed visas, but the 22 million Mexicans simply waltzed over the border.

so they would not be subject to that section of law...you really need to trade in that kmart law degree of yours.

I understand your desire for an open border, but lying ain't going to make it happen.

Forum List

Back