My unpopular opinion, I don't care

actually it is a civil infraction....I suppose one could argue it is a crime to jaywalk or speed as well...what should we do with those horrible criminals?

It is a misdemenor for the first offence and becomes a felony after multiple attempts. So yes it is a little more illegal than jay walking.

We only have to shoot a few (hundred) and then the border problem will be mute issue.

We only have to quit providing welfare and social services to illegals and the border problem will become a moot issue.

Shooting Jerry Brown, Antonio Villarigosa and the rest of the pro-invasion scum would have a lot more positive effect than shooting Mexican peasants.

Standard Disclaimer: I am NOT advocating, promoting, encouraging, supporting or in anyway excusing shooting anyone. I am simply stating the comparative value.

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

Or is it just a rail against brown people who speak funny?

You never hear any complaints because those illegals are way smaller in number compared to the Hispanics and they are white.

Our problem in Texas comes from Mexico, New York needs to solve its own problems. Every illegal we catch should immediately be sent somewhere out of our country. No food, no housing, no education, no medical no nothing just get out.

So is this a rail against all "illegal" immigration, because New York has plenty of illegal immigrants from Ireland, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other places. Never ever see complaints about them from conservatives. Wonder why?

Or is it a rail against law breaking. Because there is plenty of law breaking that goes unpunished.

You never hear any complaints because those illegals are way smaller in number compared to the Hispanics and they are white.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

Our problem in Texas comes from Mexico, New York needs to solve its own problems. Every illegal we catch should immediately be sent somewhere out of our country. No food, no housing, no education, no medical no nothing just get out.

Tough words, signelect... for a self-confessed anchor baby.

José;4139705 said:

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

I could be wrong Jose but replace all the Hispanic illegals with Irish or Swedes, I don't think you will see as many complaints.

I could be wrong Jose but replace all the Hispanic illegals with Irish or Swedes, I don't think you will see as many complaints.

Yep, LA is over-run with Irish and Swedes, can't go into a store and find anyone who speaks anything other than Gaelic anymore....

:cuckoo:

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints, there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

Yep, LA is over-run with Irish and Swedes, can't go into a store and find anyone who speaks anything other than Gaelic anymore....

:cuckoo:

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints, there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

what happened to that illegal that kept Meg Whitman from being govenor of California?? doyathink? :lol::lol::lol:

There are some illegal immigrants I met who were just in very unfortunate situations. For example, one family was on the process of getting all the proper legal documentation when their lawyer took the money and ditched them. Now they have to either stay illegal in the US or get caught and deported.

There are some illegal immigrants I met who were just in very unfortunate situations. For example, one family was on the process of getting all the proper legal documentation when their lawyer took the money and ditched them. Now they have to either stay illegal in the US or get caught and deported.

Thats sad however when you immigrate legally you are supposed to work with the US Embassy in your home country and have all the necessary documents BEFORE you arrive in the US, unless you are trying to apply for asylum or something, most illegals know beans about these procedures.

Thats sad however when you immigrate legally you are supposed to work with the US Embassy in your home country and have all the necessary documents BEFORE you arrive in the US, unless you are trying to apply for asylum or something, most illegals know beans about these procedures.[/QUOTE]

Yea they do, but they don't give a hill of beans for law and order unless they see how it can benifit them.

Thats sad however when you immigrate legally you are supposed to work with the US Embassy in your home country and have all the necessary documents BEFORE you arrive in the US, unless you are trying to apply for asylum or something, most illegals know beans about these procedures.[/QUOTE]

Yea they do, but they don't give a hill of beans for law and order unless they see how it can benifit them.

I'm sure alot of them know the rules and don't bother however I met alot of illegals on the other hand who don't know shit about this process or don't care because they don't have money or time to pursue it.

Thats my point, if the illegals were white instead of Hispanic you wouldn't see as many complaints,

Nonsense.

If the illegals spoke English and made some effort to assimilate into the culture rather than demanding that their native culture be adopted by the majority, there would be less issued.

there are 50,000 illegal Irish in New York and Boston but you never hear anything about them.

There are at least 7 MILLION illegal Mexicans in Southern California - there is no comparison.

Show me a picture of illegal Irish doing this -

flag.jpg

Forum List

Back