Civil War, Balkaninazion or succumb to Leftest tyranny?

Beg to differ. In at least three of those states you have blue cities and suburbs. The cities and suburbs have greater population than the rural areas in Texas, plus there are already multiple bases here to insure Texas isn't going anywhere. Georgia has Atlanta, and Florida has several large cities.
I dont follow. No one in Atlanta is rushing out to fight for the confederacy. Neither is anyone in Florida's cities.

Except those cities are where all the populations are. You are not carving them out of anything.
Like I said, that is the problem. Balkainazion problem won't work in North America.

When the welfare and stupid factions get the numbers they can (through the democratic process) use the government to destroy a nation for their own greed and selfish special interest. We see those assholes concentrated in the big city shitholes now.

I dont follow. No one in Atlanta is rushing out to fight for the confederacy. Neither is anyone in Florida's cities.
You know nothing of the Florida Alliance you dumb fuck.

1703180465548.png

You are misperceiving. Its the opposite. The majority of the population, and the real economic FIST of Texas is located in three areas: Houston metroplex, DFW metroplex, and SA/Austin metroplex. Secession, will not happen.

Those who believe "it could never happen", are the same ones who will miss all the signs leading up to it happening. Then they'll stare off, mouth agape, astonished at the results of their own ignorance...

Moronic. Florida is a purple state. Washington and Oregon and Idaho and Montana aren’t leaving the US together dipshit. This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen and I’ve been on here a while.
1703181767591.png

You are misperceiving. Its the opposite. The majority of the population, and the real economic FIST of Texas is located in three areas: Houston metroplex, DFW metroplex, and SA/Austin metroplex. Secession, will not happen.
Well I agree with that. Plus Texas is 8 years away from being a full on blue state.

Well I agree with that. Plus Texas is 8 years away from being a full on blue state.
...and then our country is really fuck.

When the welfare queens and stupid Moon Bat idiots take over a Democracy then it won't last very long.

We are on the road for that to happen so my original question is valid.

Do we try to break up the US into the free and the Communists, do we kill all the Communists in a Civil War or do we just be cowards and do nothing and watch our country destruct?

...and then our country is really fuck.

When the welfare queens and stupid Moon Bat idiots take over a Democracy then it won't last very long.

We are on the road for that to happen so my original question is valid.

Do we try to break up the US into the free and the Communists, do we kill all the Communists in a Civil War or do we just be cowards and do nothing and watch our country destruct?
I don’t care what you do. The answer is inevitable:

IMG_0496.png

"There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It is Medieval."

That is what we are heading for with Leftest.

So, dems control the narrative. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems, consequently the reps won't save us

They're easily bought off. They don't actually give a shit about anything but tax dodges and shitting on proles, and Democrats are as well. Now all the Burb Brats get to find out just how well other countries treat 'refugees'. lol don't expect gratitude for all your selfless Diversity bullshit , it isn't going to be reciprocated, they will just rob and kill you.

Forget all those Preppers and 'patriots'; they're all noise, and will be stampeding over women, children, and the elderly to suck the New Regime's asses and lick shine their boots. Just cut off the breakfast beers and gas, all that's needed. I hope I live long enough to laugh at the looks on the Useful Idiots' faces from what the end results of their 'Revolution' will be for them; most regimes 'cleanse' the 'revolutionaries' first. Read up on Lenin and Stalin for what is in store for you gimps.

Last edited:

Democrats held the nation’s longest filibuster for 60 days to attempt to prevent the passing of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.​

The Democrats were the racists then and they are now. The Big Switch is a Big Lie.

Where do you think this country is heading?
Oh, we (or rather your great-great-grandchildren) will be living in an American version of Yugoslavia -- except it will be a peaceful divorce.

Happy New Year to you & Yours!

Forum List

Back