My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

91 bullshit charges only meant to stop Trump from running in 2024.
The Kangaroo Courts won't work...
Evidently, they are not Bullshit

Fellow Republicans are lining up to testify against him

The funny part is, I don't think he was destined to return to the presidency but Democrats sure as hell are doing their best to get him re-elected.
I have said in the past and it bears repeating. Biden did not defeat Trump. The major media defeated him. Question is can the media repeat their victory.

Trump is his own worst enemy
His own words and actions ensure his guilt

Fellow REPUBLICANS are lining up to testify against him
Do you recall all the testimony against OJ Simpson?
As to Trump's mouth, few republicans enjoy what he says when he gets pissed. I don't. But this does not result in a conviction of made up crimes.

Every charge, every indictment could have been avoided if Trump had listened to advisors and followed basic protocols like every other President

But Trump knows better than everyone else
Well then, you can be a great help to Biden when he has to march into court to face justice for his crimes.

Trump is his own worst enemy
His own words and actions ensure his guilt

Fellow REPUBLICANS are lining up to testify against him
Do you recall the trial of Tom Delay? What did the court end up doing for him?

It's gonna help him with the primaries against someone who could actually win the general election, Guaranteeing a second term for Joe.
The news channels are whining that Joe will be beat. But you stick with that criminal.

I was just thinking today, Trump has been indicted 91 times by Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. Many of those indictments come from Democrats running their campaigns on getting Trump. We have been hearing a lot lately about Democratic attempts to keep Trump off the ballot in a massive vote suppression scheme, which have been rejected not only by fellow Democrats but the courts as well. During all of this abuse of power to get Trump, Trump has been steadily climbing in the polls to the point where now most polls show Trump beating Biden by more than the margin of error. My point is, most of these indictments are nothing more than a pile of feces and Trump will win the vast majority of these cases, at which time the country will see Democrat's massive abuse of power to get Trump, propelling Trump to even higher numbers as these indictments, vote suppression schemes, and other abuses of power fall one by one.
You all make this knee jerk claim that ALL 91 charges against Trump are without merit yet you can’t even explain what specifically makes them that. Simply saying the charges are politically motivated without specifically explaining how the charges are hollow is a ridiculous argument.

You all make this knee jerk claim that ALL 91 charges against Trump are without merit yet you can’t even explain what specifically makes them that. Simply saying the charges are politically motivated without specifically explaining how the charges are hollow is a ridiculous argument.
I have the best idea. Since you think they are valid, explain why they are valid.

I was just thinking today, Trump has been indicted 91 times by Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. Many of those indictments come from Democrats running their campaigns on getting Trump. We have been hearing a lot lately about Democratic attempts to keep Trump off the ballot in a massive vote suppression scheme, which have been rejected not only by fellow Democrats but the courts as well. During all of this abuse of power to get Trump, Trump has been steadily climbing in the polls to the point where now most polls show Trump beating Biden by more than the margin of error. My point is, most of these indictments are nothing more than a pile of feces and Trump will win the vast majority of these cases, at which time the country will see Democrat's massive abuse of power to get Trump, propelling Trump to even higher numbers as these indictments, vote suppression schemes, and other abuses of power fall one by one.

What's pathetic is all the Democrats voting for that don't grasp Democrat politicians won't take them with them when they win. They will be as poor and unfree as we are. I will at least laugh at them

"Hey look, I formed a strong and unchangeable opinion without using any factual information about the topic!"

Uh, congrats.

I have the best idea. Since you think they are valid, explain why they are valid.
Well for one thing we know Trump ignored a subpoena. There’s also photographic evidence classified documents were at his home and him taking them with him was illegal because the documents belong to NARA.

Trump’s co-defendants who are also lawyers themselves, on video, testified that Trump knew he lost the 2020 election but tried to stay in power anyway.

All of that merits a trial.

Forum List

Back