My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

I have no douche bag. I follow rule of law. Do you? Innocent until proven. Prove him guilty!! Why is that messing with your straw?
Retard. That is the rule of law in this country. First, charges. Next indictments and then a court case. What part of that don't you get?

So, back to my question. Did you really think I was going to let you get away with it? :laughing0301:

Since your orange fuhrer has been indicted multiple times, do you want your douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law, be punished. Yes or No?

Awww…poor cowardly chickenshit does not have the guts to answer the question. LOL You should have just run away like the other retard. :auiqs.jpg:

And yes…my question still stands…

Since your orange fuhrer has been indicted multiple times, do you want your douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law, be punished. Yes or No?
My response hasn't changed, so I think there's a limit to the number of times you can post the same shit, I will report it if you continue, but to address the last post, The rule of law is what I follow all people are innocent until proven guilty, If found guilty per rule of law. MODs please explain to our fine friend here the rules of the board in wish he partakes in.

Last edited:
So still an innocent man being harassed

247146.png

My response hasn't changed, so I think there's limit to the number of times you can post the same shit, I will report it if you continue, but to address the last post, The rule of law is what I follow all people are innocent until proven guilty, If found guilty per rule of law. MODs please explain to our fine friend here the rules of the board in wish he partakes in.
Retard. My response hasn't changed. It's the same. We are following the rule of law for your orange fuhrer. Trump gets the same deal as any other citizen. Namely,
  1. Charges
  2. Indictment (s)
  3. A court case where he is represented by a lawyer of his choosing
  4. A verdict of Guilt or innocence.
So, yes... one more time, since you are a retard, the rules of law are being followed. What part of that don't you get?

You were very very insistent in getting my answer to your stupid Biden question which I did answer fully. Now, your turn.

And, I will keep asking you the same question - knowing full well that you are a chicken shit retard who is too cowardly to answer the question.

So, here goes... Trump is being charged under the rule of law, so...

ETA:
Here is the difference between us. If you ask me the same question, substituting your orange douchebag with Biden, you will get my full unequivocal answer. But then, I am not a chicken-shit cowardly retard like you. That's the difference! :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back