My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

Any guilty charge yet?
Not yet. Indictments first, a court case second. Then the charge of guilty or not. That's the way it works.

Wow, you needed that to be explained to you? You really are a retard.

Awwww..looke here. Retard learned a new word. Good for you. For your next lesson, see if you can use it in a sentence. Good luck. :itsok:

Poor little guy.

This will be my last post to you. I'm not like you Hamas types, I don't destroy children.

Bye bye baby boy

Not yet. Indictments first, a court case second. Then the charge of guilty or not. That's the way it works.

Wow, you needed that to be explained to you? You really are a retard.
So still an innocent man being harassed

Spoken like a true, retarded cultists. Yeah, we heard you the first time. :itsok.
So there you go, you don't believe in innocent until proven. hahahahahaahahhhaaa exposed sucka. I'm speaking like a true american.

Poor little guy.

This will be my last post to you. I'm not like you Hamas types, I don't destroy children.

Bye bye baby boy
Awww...running away? What was the last straw? Was it because I asked you to use your new word in a sentence? Awww... did not know it would be so difficult for you. Sorry, retard.. :itsok:

So there you go, you don't believe in innocent until proven. hahahahahaahahhhaaa exposed sucka. I'm speaking like a true american.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law

In the court of public opinion, the bar is much lower

Talking about being an exposed suka... I notice you have not yet answered this post... I helpfully bolded it. Let's see if you have the guts to answer it. I don't think you do, but hey, surprise me...

Yes, under the law, Trump is innocent until proven. But he has also been indicted. Four Times. There is that.

But, since you are such a stickler for finer points of law - you do believe that Biden is innocent, right? Heck, the guy has never been charged or indicted, let alone convicted. But that hasn't stopped you retards to claim high and low that Biden is guilty.

So, you do agree that Biden is innocent of all charges. Yes or No?

Awww...running away? What was the last straw? Was it because I asked you to use your new word in a sentence? Awww... did not know it would be so difficult for you. Sorry, retard.. :itsok:
maybe he doesn't want to waste his time with your nonsense hate!!! Me, I won't, I'll call you out as long as you are in here fkwad!!!!

Talking about being an exposed suka... I notice you have not yet answered this post... I helpfully bolded it. Let's see if you have the guts to answer it. I don't think you do, but hey, surprise me...
didn't see it. But I'm happy to answer, Yes, Xiden is innocent until proven like everyone else in america is presumed. But you are the hypocrite, just remember that fkwad!!!! I exposed you as well.

Oh, one more thing, he should be investigated by what is available to review, and you aren't on that either. You are ok if there is evidence of exposing the evidence and bringing charges against xiden. Still presumes him innocent.

Deutsche Bank might have just blown up Letitia James’s civil fraud case against President Trump.

Radical Marxist New York Attorney General Letitia James is seeking $250 million in ‘damages’ when there is no victim in this fraud case and she is also seeking to ban Trump and his sons from operating any businesses in New York. She accused Trump of inflating his assets and defrauding lenders and insurance companies.

A Deutsche Bank executive who worked to approve at least one of Trump’s loans testified on Tuesday that it is “atypical, but not entirely unusual” to reduce a client’s asset values and still approve a loan.

This type of lending is typical in high net-worth, high-profile clients like Donald Trump. Anyone with basic knowledge of banking, lending, portfolio and credit risk management knows this.

didn't see it. But I'm happy to answer, Yes, Xiden is innocent until proven like everyone else in america is presumed. But you are the hypocrite, just remember that fkwad!!!! I exposed you as well.

Oh, one more thing, he should be investigated by what is available to review, and you aren't on that either. You are ok if there is evidence of exposing the evidence and bringing charges against xiden. Still presumes him innocent.
LOL. Investigate away as much as you want on Biden. Do you think I will have a problem with that?

But, here you are crying for a Biden investigation, and yet... with you orange douchebag, you start whining about the deep state, etc even though he has 4 (count it...4), against him.

Talk about hypocrisy. Talk about a cultist. :itsok:

maybe he doesn't want to waste his time with your nonsense hate!!! Me, I won't, I'll call you out as long as you are in here fkwad!!!!
Awww... is that a threat? Knock yourself out, retard. I mean that, literally. :laughing0301:

LOL. Investigate away as much as you want on Biden. Do you think I will have a problem with that?

But, here you are crying for a Biden investigation, and yet... with you orange douchebag, you start whining about the deep state, etc even though he has 4 (count it...4), against him.

Talk about hypocrisy. Talk about a cultist. :itsok:
I’m for investigating anyone, just follow rules of law!! Again, you aren’t!

Forum List

Back