My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

I’m for investigating anyone, just follow rules of law!! Again, you aren’t!
Retard. Learn to read. I just said I am ok with investigating. Knock yourself out. What part of that, don't you get?

But, good. You are all for investigating your orange fuhrer, right? You seem to be backtracking from claiming that all his indictments were politically motivated.

Ok, so one more time - you want your orange douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law to be punished. Yes or No?

Threat? It seems you demofks don’t know what a threat is!! Too fking funny fkwad
Sure. But the same question as before...

So, good. You are all for investigating your orange fuhrer, right? You seem to be backtracking from claiming that all his indictments were politically motivated.

Ok, so one more time - you want your orange douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law to be punished. Yes or No?

But, good. You are all for investigating your orange fuhrer, right? You seem to be backtracking from claiming that all his indictments were politically motivated
What part of I’m for the rule of law don’t you get?

Sure. But the same question as before...

So, good. You are all for investigating your orange fuhrer, right? You seem to be backtracking from claiming that all his indictments were politically motivated.

Follow rules of law! Not sure that is happening. Trying a man with no victim isn’t following rule of law

Deutsche Bank might have just blown up Letitia James’s civil fraud case against President Trump.

Radical Marxist New York Attorney General Letitia James is seeking $250 million in ‘damages’ when there is no victim in this fraud case and she is also seeking to ban Trump and his sons from operating any businesses in New York. She accused Trump of inflating his assets and defrauding lenders and insurance companies.

A Deutsche Bank executive who worked to approve at least one of Trump’s loans testified on Tuesday that it is “atypical, but not entirely unusual” to reduce a client’s asset values and still approve a loan.

This type of lending is typical in high net-worth, high-profile clients like Donald Trump. Anyone with basic knowledge of banking, lending, portfolio and credit risk management knows this.
Haha, what desperate nonsense.

And your comments on lending are so goddamn stupid that they should be deleted.

Follow rules of law! Not sure that is happening. Trying a man with no victim isn’t following rule of law
LOL What part of indictments and getting tried in a court of law with representation is not following the rules of law? Again, it bears repeating... You're not too bright, are you? :itsok:

And, you still didn't answer the question... you want your orange douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law to be punished. Yes or No?

LOL What part of indictments and getting tried in a court of law with representation is not following the rules of law? Again, it bears repeating... You're not too bright, are you? :itsok:

And, you still didn't answer the question... you want your orange douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law to be punished. Yes or No?
Purpose of indictment? Who’s the victim?

BTW, stop with your wish to touch me pervert!

Purpose of indictment? Who’s the victim?

BTW, stop with your wish to touch me pervert!
Tut…tut. Don’t have the guts to answer the question, eh?

Yup, figured as much. Once a cowardly retard…always a cowardly retard. :itsok:

Tut…tut. Don’t have the guts to answer the question, eh?

Yup, figured as much. Once a cowardly retard…always a cowardly retard. :itsok:
Still want to pat me. What a pervert! Pervola. I answered. Not your narrative I get it! Rule of law!! I stand by that for anyone!! I don’t stutter

Still want to pat me. What a pervert! Pervola. I answered. Not your narrative I get it! Rule of law!! I stand by that for anyone!! I don’t stutter
Still not able to answer the question? What a chicken-shit coward. :itsok:

Answered perv. I don’t owe you what you want to hear, I owe you my position
No, you didn't you chicken shit coward. It was a Yes or No question. I don't think you have the guts to answer it but hey, surprise me.

I will ask it again...
Since your orange fuhrer has been indicted multiple times, do you want your douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law, be punished. Yes or No?

No, you didn't you chicken shit coward. It was a Yes or No question. I don't think you have the guts to answer it but hey, surprise me.

I will ask it again...
Since your orange fuhrer has been indicted multiple times, do you want your douchebag to be tried and if found guilty in a court of law, be punished. Yes or No?
Again, it’s what you want to hear and I don’t owe you that.

Again, it’s what you want to hear and I don’t owe you that.
What a fucking chicken shit coward. Came here demanding answers from me but when the same is demanded from you, you run like a coward. Once a retard...always a fucking chicken-shit retard.

Sorry, retard. But I will keep asking the question. Not letting you get away with not answering.

I will ask it again...

What a fucking chicken shit coward. Came here demanding answers from me but when the same is demanded from you, you run like a coward. Once a retard...always a fucking chicken-shit retard.

Sorry, retard. But I will keep asking the question. Not letting you get away with not answering.

I will ask it again...
I gave you an answer, follow the rule of law!

I gave you an answer, follow the rule of law!
What a fucking chicken shit coward. Let this be a lesson to you. When you come up challenging me, I can challenge you right back and prove that you are a chicken shit coward.

But not letting you get away. Here is the question again. Keep coming back and keep proving that you are a chicken shit cowardly retard. :itsok:

What a fucking chicken shit coward. Let this be a lesson to you. When you come up challenging me, I can challenge you right back and prove that you are a chicken shit coward.

But not letting you get away. Here is the question again. Keep coming back and keep proving that you are a chicken shit cowardly retard. :itsok:

I have no douche bag. I follow rule of law. Do you? Innocent until proven. Prove him guilty!! Why is that messing with your straw?

Forum List

Back