My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

The problem is Biden is incapable of following through, no matter how "prepared" he is. Granted, I am sure he will get all the questions ahead of time, just like Hillary, but that doesn't matter. He is demented and won't be able to recall what he is supposed to say. If a question comes up that he was not prepared for at all, God only knows what will come out of his mouth. His handlers know this. Heck, most doctors who watch him speak could give a preliminary diagnosis of dementia. Many won't say it, because they can't be sure without an exam, but they KNOW it.

It is sad and I mean that. He is being taken advantage of by the far left. They need someone who has name recognition and who they can sell as a moderate, but someone they can take advantage of after the election and even kick to the curb so allow of a far-left politician like Harris, who would NEVER be elected on her own, to gain power.

Trump doesn’t respond well to personal attacks on his performance.

The only problem Biden faces is Trump can lie faster than Biden can correct him

"Dog faced poney soldier" ring any bells?
All Trump has to do is make Joe mad and he will crash like a wet paper bag... Biden will lose any ability to think rationally... The debate will be over before it really begins...
gee......

I wonder which one will lose his temper first?
Biden has stability control problems so he will be triggered real easily... Trump will play that fool like a fine tuned fiddle...

The problem is Biden is incapable of following through, no matter how "prepared" he is. Granted, I am sure he will get all the questions ahead of time, just like Hillary, but that doesn't matter. He is demented and won't be able to recall what he is supposed to say. If a question comes up that he was not prepared for at all, God only knows what will come out of his mouth. His handlers know this. Heck, most doctors who watch him speak could give a preliminary diagnosis of dementia. Many won't say it, because they can't be sure without an exam, but they KNOW it.

It is sad and I mean that. He is being taken advantage of by the far left. They need someone who has name recognition and who they can sell as a moderate, but someone they can take advantage of after the election and even kick to the curb so allow of a far-left politician like Harris, who would NEVER be elected on her own, to gain power.

All Trump has to do is make Joe mad and he will crash like a wet paper bag... Biden will lose any ability to think rationally... The debate will be over before it really begins...
gee......

I wonder which one will lose his temper first?
Biden has stability control problems so he will be triggered real easily... Trump will play that fool like a fine tuned fiddle...
I have little doubt Trump will play the fool

The Over/Under on Plugs ending up on the floor in the fetal position crying for mommy (Jill) in a puddle of piss and shit is...... 6 minutes.

I've got the under.

oxyboy has you so deluded... what a good little dittohead you are.

bingo.

no puppet no puppet no you're the puppet YOU'RE the puppet. if biden can stick with the issues & not go to childish insults( that no doubt is donny's only arsenal,) then biden has it sewn up.

Last edited:
Has anyone from the left wing media fact checked Bidens lie that Trumo did not condemn with White Supremacists in Charlottesville?

I believe the quote went like this:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Isnt it interesting how Lying Biden omits this from his campaign ads.

Are both candidates going to be fact checked?
Dems are ALWAYS guilty of what they project on to Trump

^^^ as he posts projection ^^^

"Biden, to me, is like taking a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long walk in the woods." - Joe Rogan

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

You sure are funny.

Trump is a great debater and he doesn't need anyone to hold his hand like Biden does. Trump would chew him up and spit him out all over the floor.

I look forward to the debates where Biden can explain his proposals if he's elected.

I'd love to hear what he has to say about raising taxes. That's the first thing that dumbass says he would do. I wonder how many American voters would vote for his raising taxes?

There's a whole list of what that jackass wants to do and no sane American would vote for it. There's a list on this board somewhere. Look it up and see if You'd vote for that stupidity.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're backing him just like you did Madam President. Never mind.

i can't wait for the ACA ... that donny promised to 'repeal & replace on day 1 ' & hasn't ... & not only has that not happened, but it's in front of the SC right now & 20,000,000 people might lose their healthcare ins right smack dab in the middle of a pandemic.

that was the #1 reason why the house flipped in 2018.... healthcare.

oh & how he said that a whole new plan would be coming out ' in 2 weeks ' when he had that very noteworthy interview with chris wallace - what? a month ago? longer? where is it? huh?

huh huh huh?

did donny LIE? again? hmmmmm.... ya, can't WAIT for the

:popcorn:

Last edited:
I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report
Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report

that's donny's base.

You sure are funny.

Trump is a great debater and he doesn't need anyone to hold his hand like Biden does. Trump would chew him up and spit him out all over the floor.

I look forward to the debates where Biden can explain his proposals if he's elected.

I'd love to hear what he has to say about raising taxes. That's the first thing that dumbass says he would do. I wonder how many American voters would vote for his raising taxes?

There's a whole list of what that jackass wants to do and no sane American would vote for it. There's a list on this board somewhere. Look it up and see if You'd vote for that stupidity.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're backing him just like you did Madam President. Never mind.

i can't wait for the ACA ... that donny promised to 'repeal & replace' on day 1 ' & hasn't ... & how not only has that not happened, but it's in front of the SC right now & 20,000,000 people might lose their healthcare ins right smack dab i the middle of a pandemic.

oh & how he said that a whole new plan would be coming out ' in 2 weeks ' when he had that very noteworthy interview with chris wallace - what? a month ago? longer? where is it? huh?

huh huh huh?

As far as I'm concerned the ACA, that weight around the necks of the American tax payer, needs to be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

This is my theory I believe there will be no debate with Biden..

Wow you people come up with some of the most ridiculous things to justify trump not debating Biden.

There are 3 scheduled debates. The first one is the end of this month.

Get a grip.

With the debates two weeks away, Republican hopes that Biden will not appear shows how desperate they are

Um ... yeah ... Republicans are worried about debating Biden.

In other news, cow farts now spell like lilacs and it's raining money ...

1599593598914.png

You sure are funny.

i can't wait for the ACA ... that donny promised to 'repeal & replace' on day 1 ' & hasn't ... & how not only has that not happened, but it's in front of the SC right now & 20,000,000 people might lose their healthcare ins right smack dab i the middle of a pandemic.

huh huh huh?

As far as I'm concerned the ACA, that weight around the necks of the American tax payer, needs to be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

uh-huh ...it IS the private sector. except there are the mandated protections that people also don't want to lose - like the pre existing condition 'clause' ... which the vast majority of americans have one & is the #1 concern.

Wow you people come up with some of the most ridiculous things to justify trump not debating Biden.

Get a grip.

Oh believe me Trump is looking forward to debating Biden.

Its Bidens camp that doesn't want to debated cause Biden will be all on his own with no handlers to tell him what to say. They know Trump is a great debater and will chew Biden up and spit him all over the floor.

I can hardly wait and hope the debates come to pass but I won't be holding my breath.

You sure are funny.

huh huh huh?

uh-huh ...it IS the private sector. except there are the mandated protections that people also don't want to lose - like the pre existing condition 'clause' ... which the vast majority of americans have one & is the #1 concern.

Yes, people should be able to buy fire insurance while their house is on fire and auto insurance after they are in an auto accident. Sure they should

You sure are funny.

huh huh huh?

Sure and just who do you think pays more to cover their pre-existing conditions?? Its every one with health insurance and I for one don't have to worry about it.

Get a grip.

Oh believe me Trump is looking forward to debating Biden.

Its Bidens camp that doesn't want to debated cause Biden will be all on his own with no handlers to tell him what to say. They know Trump is a great debater and will chew Biden up and spit him all over the floor.

I can hardly wait and hope the debates come to pass but I won't be holding my breath.

Remember this classic?

1599593888027.png

Forum List

Back