My theoretical philosophy/testimony for January 1, 2024

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
I believe in Aliens and UFOs. I don't say for sure but I thought I saw an Alien and I definitely saw many UFOs. I never saw them do inhuman traveling feats.

Raelism claims to be incontrovertible proof that they are God. Then why do some things date back with carbon dating, rock layers, volcanoes, DNA and taxonomy to a very long time ago. Why wait that long to create humans on earth? Why not just create lots of bio-mass to make oil for us?

Hinduism states that the world was formed on a turtle's back. Indeed. Realism says there could have been previous creation, but this one was 25,000 ya, yet turtles date back earlier and to this period.

Raelism says that the Aliens mystified their actions, but it doesn't say they deceived people into not believing in them. They say the earliest humans knew a great deal from living so long, but these humans would have to know math. They state it's inconvtrovertible proof, "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers," so it needs to explain things to us.

Math contains many miracles! When it comes to the Torah, one could reason what the whole thing was. Not only is it so unlikely to work and has to be what it is, it has more economy than that. It does far more things than are reasonable even if there is only one Torah possibility.

God could have done math like that. I believe in God. At the big bang He created math and geometry first. If you think of things at quark confinement, time dilation says that the 15 1/2 billion years on earth was exactly 6 days of creation to God. Each day is half the length of the last (the first is 8 billion years), and corresponds to the creation account in Genesis 1.

Of course, Raelians say that this God really does exist, but they say He isn't loving. I say that He is and you're allowed to disagree with Rael a little, so I am a Raelian anyway because I believe in UFOs and Aliens and I keep their commandments, but mainly I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think God being perfect requires a perfect sacrifice, His Son, to atone for us if we cling to Him.

Confucianism may be the best religion on earth. Last I heard, they were exploited/worked harder than anyone. That makes them the best.

Islam says not to make an image of Mohammed and I think making an image of God can make you miss out.

So that's what I believe for January 1, 2024. I believe in Aliens, but my belief in God is more important.

In 2024, I hope to move beyond this.

*Genesis 1:1 a physicist's perspective by Gerald Schroeder and Zola Levitt for the 15.5 billion years.

OIP.V1uuoLxDkEP23uqTJK76eAHaHa

So I don't know for sure about Aliens, but I do believe in God.
My own research tells me that I know there is a God, and I personally believe that God is loving.

Thanks for sharing your philosophy. I vastly disagree, but it's good to air these things out, bouncing them off others now and then. Ignore the miserable haters. Keep thinking freely.

Alternatively, one might just consider math, The Aether, and/or Nature the ultimate cause. Gods and aliens need not apply.

Thanks for sharing your philosophy. I vastly disagree, but it's good to air these things out, bouncing them off others now and then. Ignore the miserable haters. Keep thinking freely.

Alternatively, one might just consider math, The Aether, and/or Nature the ultimate cause. Gods and aliens need not apply.
Thank you.

What I'm saying is I have found through the Torah that there are so many improbable mathematical patterns that I must conclude that math is from God; math would not have so many patterns on its own, both in developing itself with and without proofs, but also in economy of patterns.

Santa Claus is Yahweh.

He rides a sleigh/chariot across the heavens.
Etymology Is a Detective Story

Originally, Yahweh represented a prehistoric Mongol invasion that sent White people out of the Caucasus Mountains to territories stretching from India to Ireland. In Latin, the chief god Jove was pronounced practically the same way. The god-word means "Go! Run for your lives!"

It is not Hebrew, and the Jews are not Semitic. It is well-known that Sumeria was not, and that's where the Jews originated.

Etymology Is a Detective Story

Originally, Yahweh represented a prehistoric Mongol invasion that sent White people out of the Caucasus Mountains to territories stretching from India to Ireland. In Latin, the chief god Jove was pronounced practically the same way. The god-word means "Go! Run for your lives!"

It is not Hebrew, and the Jews are not Semitic. It is well-known that Sumeria was not, and that's where the Jews originated.
I don't think the Old Testament was historical or meant to be historical. I think it is written to try to get people closer to God.

I am honored that, "the Sage of Main Street" would talk to me. I have lots of mathematical evidence for believing there's something important behind the Torah.

Thank you.

What I'm saying is I have found through the Torah that there are so many improbable mathematical patterns that I must conclude that math is from God; math would not have so many patterns on its own, both in developing itself with and without proofs, but also in economy of patterns.
Cart before horse. Suggesting math can be improbable is like declaring leaves too weird to stem from trees.

I don't think the Old Testament was historical or meant to be historical. I think it is written to try to get people closer to God.

I am honored that, "the Sage of Main Street" would talk to me. I have lots of mathematical evidence for believing there's something important behind the Torah.
Numerology Is Junk Math and Junk Theology

Cart before horse. Suggesting math can be improbable is like declaring leaves too weird to stem from trees.
"The Curse of the Billygoat" Is As Superstitious As Biblical Explanations

I've found that the Cubs' long World Series drought actually fits into the Bell Curve. Missing 4 or 5 turns is not unusual at the below-average end of the distribution.

If truth could be told, the most significant thing is that they went downhill when an heir, PK Wrigley, took over. Same with today's Yankees.

grumblenuts, sage of wall street,

I was warned by a voice not to share my patterns,

but I have a master's in math and I find them very clear.

I have 522 patterns in 103 themes, mostly centered around the first word or verse of the Torah. They cover all the things I could think of in math. There are 5 Calculus patterns. Sorry you can't see them.

Also, I have no interest in being occult either.

Last edited:
I decided to pick one randomly. This one is good!

Aleph dalet vav dalet aleph #82 Just found patterns with Pascal’s triangle, suggesting order in high counting. Suggests that good and bad deeds add up.

Aleph dalet vav dalet apeph #82 B or R (Joseph Smith said the Torah starts with the second letter R). Mine. Pascal’s triangle – Wikipedia is self-explanatory. If we take the letters of the first word, and multiply them by the 5th row, we get 394. (2*1+20*5+1*10+21*10+10*5+22*1). That is no pattern. We try it without the B. We use the row before (20*1+1*4+21*6+10*4+22*1)=212, suggesting 2701 which we saw many times before (see #63). Therefore we try the whole first verse! The pascal’s triangle numbers are 1,27,351,…,20058300,20058300,…,351,27,1. When we multiply by the letters in simple gematria and then add, we get 1600491401. What an amazing number! 16=2^4. 0 is 0. 49=7^2. 1=1,4=2^2. We have the number based on {2,7,0,1}. How about if we do this with the Torah starting with R? 827283948. 8=2^3, 27=3^3,2^3=8,3^2=9, and 4 and 8 are powers of 2. It goes 2,3,2,3,2.

Now with the base numbers in 1600491401, in order from 2 to 7 to 0 to 1, it barely fits and the positions are 2,6,9 and 10 which add to 27. If you take all the exponents that can be listed and take their base (the base is what gets multiplied a number of times and they can all be multiplied at least twice), it is 12202371201. When we factor this, we get 3 * 127 * 2341 * 13681. See #97. 127 is 2701 and 2341 is 1234 or 3142 (pi). With 13681, we spell out God, a Star of David number (13), the number of Jewish commandments and the word Torah in full gematria.

We also did full gematria. 2*1+200*27+1*351+300*2925… = 11336673779. “613,” the number of commandments in the Torah according to Jews, is emphasized to suggest that good deeds and bad deeds add up. “611” is Torah (T+V+R+H=400+6+200+5). Then there is a 73 which is a Star of David number. 779 is unknown. Doing the calculation with the Torah starting with the letter R, we get 6318360561. This is “613” again. 8 is 2^3 and 6561 = 3^8. We can just do 2*8 =16 and combine with the 3 to get 613 a third time.

If we do the first 6 numbers in Pascal’s trinangle, 1-1-1-1-2-1, we get 86 (God) instead of 76.

For 2701, See #64, #21, #88, #45, #46, #34, #49, #37, #89, #55, #63, #69, #70, #72, #74, #76, #80, #82, #84, #85, #91, #96, #97, #99 and #100. 2701 is the full gematria of the first verse.

Common numbers in my patterns are: 2,13,22,27,34,37,73,76,86,111,412,541,611,613,913,2701.

This will help you understand:

hebrew-alphabet.png

Attention: Ignoring the extended forms, simple gematria is 1 to 27 (aleph is 1). Regular or full gematria is 1-9,10-90,100-400 and then the final forms are 20,40,50,80,90 like their originals.

The first verse of Genesis goes:

Gen1v1.gif

In English that transliterates to BRAShIT BRA ALHIM AT HShmIM VAT HARTz

In simple gematria, that is 2-20-1-21-10-22-2-20-1-1-12-5-10-24-1-22-5-21-13-10-24-6-1-22-5-1-20-27.

In regular gematria, that is 2-200-1-300-10-400-2-200-1-1-30-5-10-40-1-400-5-300-40-10-40-6-1-400-5-1-200-90.

Also, in my pattern, there was a 394 and a 2,3,2,3,2.

3 is 3, 9 is 3^2, and 4 is 2^2. "3,3,2,2,2" is "2,3,2,3,2" in a different order.

3 things I will say:

evolution and the big bang are highly scientific
there are miracles in math, particularly related to the Torah, and they work well with Joseph Smith having said the Torah began with its second letter R.

I attribute my finding so many patterns partly to not masturbating!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back