My Stances On Abortion: An Epic Monologue from A to Z

Doesn't matter. You make the decision to have sex with her, knowing she may get pregnant. You make your decision when you choose to have unprotected sex with her, no matter whether she says she wants a baby.

Sorry, it works both ways, Noomi! She also knows that by having sex with me that she may get pregnant. No offense to you, but why this one sided view? Why does the burden always fall on the man? Why is the man constantly left out of the planning process?

Because the man doesn't get pregnant, TK. Unless you want to give up your body, and force a watermelon out of your anus, you have to stay out of it and let her decide.
Besides, if you were with the right person, she wouldn't be having an abortion anyway! If she has an abortion, then obviously she isn't the person you want to be with.

You are simply missing the point, Noomi. Now you're being snide. You can't ignore the reality of it. If the genes are 50/50, the decisions should be 50/50. Not every couple will agree exactly.

This is how I see abortion. It may sound a bit barbaric to some of you, but there's a principle involved here. This is merely an attempt to judge the abortion debate from both sides of the table.

First and foremost, the health of the mother should be considered. It should be determinate in whether she should be made to give birth, or abort.

A) Is she in poor health? Will the birth of the child present an even greater risk to her health as a whole? Is there a chance that she will die in childbirth? Will the child be a stillborn? Did the child acquire a fatal defect during development?

1.) If Yes, then by all means, save her life. Abortion is necessary.

2.) If No, she should not be given the right terminate the life of a perfectly normal human infant.

Second, the sex life of the woman should be assessed.

B) Did the mother engage in promiscuous sexual activity, such as prostitution? Did she simply sleep with multiple men? Did she initiate the sexual activity that led to her pregnancy? Was she raped? Did the woman take reasonable contraceptive measures to prevent the possibility of becoming pregnant? Did the condom break? Was the man wearing a condom? Did she willfully engage in unprotected sex?

1.) If the answer was yes to the first two questions, then she should be made to live with the consequences of her behavior. If the answer was no, then the choice should remain with the woman.

2.) If the answer to the third question was no, the obvious solution would be to let the woman choose to either go through with the pregnancy, or proceed with the abortion. If the answer was yes, then there is no excuse for her to perform an abortion. One will assume that the sex was consensual.

3.) If the answer to the fourth question is yes, the decision should be hers to make. If the answer was no, then she should be made to carry the child to term.

4.) If the answer to the fifth question is yes, then she should be allowed to have an abortion on the merits that the medications she took failed to do what they were designed for. If the answer is no, she should be made to carry the child to term.

5.) If the answer was yes to the sixth question, then she should be able to make the decision to carry on with the pregnancy, or have an abortion. If the answer was no, then there might be a possibility that she may have had multiple sexual partners beforehand, and that such possibility should be investigated further. The issue may need to be heard in court to resolve the matter.

6.) If the answer was yes to the seventh question, see the answer to #6. If no, and given that she did not request that the man wear a condom, she should be made to carry the child to term.

7.) If the answer to the eighth question is yes, she should be made to carry the child to term. If no, see answers to #4.

Simply put, barring any unmitigated circumstance to the woman, and if she is in good health, or if she willfully engaged in the activity which impregnated her, she should NOT be allowed to have an abortion.

If she was raped, seduced, or is otherwise in bad health, then by all means. Let her have an abortion.

Why didn't I say much about men? For some reason, men are not allowed to have an opinion on abortion. But they are by no means immune to the consequences of getting the woman pregnant as a result of their own irresponsible behavior. And by all means they should also be allowed to have a say so in regards to the life and/or death of the child.

Epic?

How many times did you have to go back and count questions to know which question you were referring to?

It is not possible to submit a more convoluted post.

On the topic......the choice is hers. Period.

To understand how important your chromosomes are to you.....and how insignificant they are to anyone else, simply look in the tissues that are piled up under your desk.

Last edited:
A) none of your business. Absolutely none.

B) It is my business if I contribute half of my chromosomes into the creative process with the intent of being a good father, BD. Women DO NOT have a monopoly on the abortion issue, not by a long shot.

As long as they got the Uterus, they do.

Here's the reality. Unless you are going to put pregnant women under house arrest, they are going to get abortions, no matter what you feel about it.

If you wingnuts were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support Family and Medical Leave. You'd support universal health care. You'd support strong worker rights.

You'd support all the stuff your Ayn Randian, "I've got mine, fuck you" philosophy currently opposes.

Otherwise, - reality check- women are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

Simply put, barring any unmitigated circumstance to the woman, and if she is in good health, or if she willfully engaged in the activity which impregnated her, she should NOT be allowed to have an abortion.

If she was raped, seduced, or is otherwise in bad health, then by all means. Let her have an abortion.

Why didn't I say much about men? For some reason, men are not allowed to have an opinion on abortion. But they are by no means immune to the consequences of getting the woman pregnant as a result of their own irresponsible behavior. And by all means they should also be allowed to have a say so in regards to the life and/or death of the child.

I kicked your backside on this point before, and I almost feel bad about doing it again...

If you really, truly believe that a kidney bean sized fetus is a human being with a soul and all the human rights as the woman it is in, then how can you really support killing the rape fetus but forcing the woman to carry the "my boyfriend was a jerk, who knew" baby to fruition?

The reality- it's the woman's choice. Always has been.

You are right.. it is the life and business of the unborn forming child that ignorant bitches like yourself would like to see carved up like a holiday turkey

And since they cannot speak for themselves.. they are the ones the government is supposed to protect the rights of.. beyond the choice whim of the likes of you

B) It is my business if I contribute half of my chromosomes into the creative process with the intent of being a good father, BD. Women DO NOT have a monopoly on the abortion issue, not by a long shot.

As long as they got the Uterus, they do.

Here's the reality. Unless you are going to put pregnant women under house arrest, they are going to get abortions, no matter what you feel about it.

If you wingnuts were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support Family and Medical Leave. You'd support universal health care. You'd support strong worker rights.

You'd support all the stuff your Ayn Randian, "I've got mine, fuck you" philosophy currently opposes.

Otherwise, - reality check- women are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

And the far left propaganda come out....

I kicked your backside on this point before, and I almost feel bad about doing it again...

If you really, truly believe that a kidney bean sized fetus is a human being with a soul and all the human rights as the woman it is in, then how can you really support killing the rape fetus but forcing the woman to carry the "my boyfriend was a jerk, who knew" baby to fruition?

Always will be.

Well, Joe....we know that vaginas have a self defense mechanism that shuts the works down if the woman is not into it. So....rape babies are virtually impossible.

The cases of rape babies are so rare....that TK can personally perform all of the rape abortions with his sword of justice. Those are different. They just are.

Ever since seeing a Discovery Channel doc "In The Womb" and wondering how they got those shots figuring "Isn't that risky sticking a camera probe inside the womb?" (was just really really good CG) I've changed my mind on abortion. Used to be pro-choice like any good California liberal, but now I'm against it, at least if a lover/spouse of mine was pregnant and asked my opinion. Beyonod my own would-be baby I stay out of it. But if not because of rape, or health of the mother I gotta say I'm against it.

Arguements a fetus isn't a baby is a temporal arguement. If you leave it alone it'll become a baby. So focusing on fetus or baby is a really weak arguement.

To my learned female counterparts, I'm afraid I have to reject your claims it's none of a man's business. You didn't get pregnant by yourself, half that baby is our's. So decisions on killing it (let's call it what it is instead of creative euphamisms) should be a joint decision.

That said, I don't support repeal of Roe v Wade. What other people do with their baby is their affair, not mine. If the government wants to make it their business, that's their business too. I'm not involved so take no position on the legality of it.

Last edited:
But when you contribute your chromosomes, you do so with the knowledge that the choice as to whether to give birth lies with the woman, and only her.

Then don't ,if the kid is let to live,come back and demand child support.

One couldn't be more selfish.

Ever since seeing a Discovery Channel doc "In The Womb" and wondering how they got those shots figuring "Isn't that risky sticking a camera probe inside the womb?" (was just really really good CG) I've changed my mind on abortion. Used to be pro-choice like any good California liberal, but now I'm against it, at least if a lover/spouse of mine was pregnant and asked my opinion. Beyonod my own would-be baby I stay out of it. But if not because of rape, or health of the mother I gotta say I'm against it.

Arguements a fetus isn't a baby is a temporal arguement. If you leave it alone it'll become a baby. So focusing on fetus or baby is a really weak arguement.

To my learned female counterparts, I'm afraid I have to reject your claims it's none of a man's business. You didn't get pregnant by yourself, half that baby is our's. So decisions on killing it (let's call it what it is instead of creative euphamisms) should be a joint decision.

That said, I don't support repeal of Roe v Wade. What other people do with their baby is their affair, not mine. If the government wants to make it their business, that's their business too. I'm not involved so take no position on the legality of it.

Then keep it in your pants, home skillet. It's easy enough, just ask TK.

Nobody here is talking about what happens between a committed couple. EVERYBODY is talking about that which is none of their business, which would be the reproductive rights of a woman you could not pick out of the proverbial line-up.

Then keep it in your pants, home skillet. It's easy enough, just ask TK.

Nobody here is talking about what happens between a committed couple. EVERYBODY is talking about that which is none of their business, which would be the reproductive rights of a woman you could not pick out of the proverbial line-up.

Reproductive rights (whatever that bullshit means) do not trump the rights to life of an innocent forming human who is helpless to protect themselves....

I continue to believe that every man vociferously against abortion has never been through a pregnancy scare.

As the dad of a premature child.. that was in the timeframe that allowed legal abortion.. and seeing that child as a 14 year old young lady today.. I say fuck you bitch... and for her, I say the same thing

Forum List

Back