My Stances On Abortion: An Epic Monologue from A to Z

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
This is how I see abortion. It may sound a bit barbaric to some of you, but there's a principle involved here. This is merely an attempt to judge the abortion debate from both sides of the table.

First and foremost, the health of the mother should be considered. It should be determinate in whether she should be made to give birth, or abort.

A) Is she in poor health? Will the birth of the child present an even greater risk to her health as a whole? Is there a chance that she will die in childbirth? Will the child be a stillborn? Did the child acquire a fatal defect during development?

1.) If Yes, then by all means, save her life. Abortion is necessary.

2.) If No, she should not be given the right terminate the life of a perfectly normal human infant.

Second, the sex life of the woman should be assessed.

B) Did the mother engage in promiscuous sexual activity, such as prostitution? Did she simply sleep with multiple men? Did she initiate the sexual activity that led to her pregnancy? Was she raped? Did the woman take reasonable contraceptive measures to prevent the possibility of becoming pregnant? Did the condom break? Was the man wearing a condom? Did she willfully engage in unprotected sex?

1.) If the answer was yes to the first two questions, then she should be made to live with the consequences of her behavior. If the answer was no, then the choice should remain with the woman.

2.) If the answer to the third question was no, the obvious solution would be to let the woman choose to either go through with the pregnancy, or proceed with the abortion. If the answer was yes, then there is no excuse for her to perform an abortion. One will assume that the sex was consensual.

3.) If the answer to the fourth question is yes, the decision should be hers to make. If the answer was no, then she should be made to carry the child to term.

4.) If the answer to the fifth question is yes, then she should be allowed to have an abortion on the merits that the medications she took failed to do what they were designed for. If the answer is no, she should be made to carry the child to term.

5.) If the answer was yes to the sixth question, then she should be able to make the decision to carry on with the pregnancy, or have an abortion. If the answer was no, then there might be a possibility that she may have had multiple sexual partners beforehand, and that such possibility should be investigated further. The issue may need to be heard in court to resolve the matter.

6.) If the answer was yes to the seventh question, see the answer to #6. If no, and given that she did not request that the man wear a condom, she should be made to carry the child to term.

7.) If the answer to the eighth question is yes, she should be made to carry the child to term. If no, see answers to #4.

Simply put, barring any unmitigated circumstance to the woman, and if she is in good health, or if she willfully engaged in the activity which impregnated her, she should NOT be allowed to have an abortion.

If she was raped, seduced, or is otherwise in bad health, then by all means. Let her have an abortion.

Why didn't I say much about men? For some reason, men are not allowed to have an opinion on abortion. But they are by no means immune to the consequences of getting the woman pregnant as a result of their own irresponsible behavior. And by all means they should also be allowed to have a say so in regards to the life and/or death of the child.

But when you contribute your chromosomes, you do so with the knowledge that the choice as to whether to give birth lies with the woman, and only her.

To examine a woman's sex life is nothing short of barbaric. Its not your concern how many people she sleeps with, or whether she uses birth control. You also cannot prove that she took birth control on the night she fell pregnant - she can say she did, but you can't prove it. You also can't prove the condom broke unless you want her male partners to save the condom just in case she falls pregnant.

But when you contribute your chromosomes, you do so with the knowledge that the choice as to whether to give birth lies with the woman, and only her.

To examine a woman's sex life is nothing short of barbaric. Its not your concern how many people she sleeps with, or whether she uses birth control. You also cannot prove that she took birth control on the night she fell pregnant - she can say she did, but you can't prove it. You also can't prove the condom broke unless you want her male partners to save the condom just in case she falls pregnant.

That's not how it works. As the old saying goes "it takes two." Without my chromosomes, she doesn't get fertilized. Without fertilization she has no child, without a child she has no choice. Simple human biology tells you that a male sperm and a female ovum are required for procreation.

You ladies love to monopolize this issue, and brand anyone who disagrees as barbaric or misogynistic. Besides, it is my concern if she so happens to sleep with me and gets pregnant with MY child. "Who cares what the man thinks?" you might ask. Since hers and my genes went into making that child, and so long is there is one consenting adult between the man and woman, the child should not be aborted. It's either all or nothing.

There are circumstances where there must be an abortion, for sake of health or unmitigated situations. But otherwise, either the mother and the father agree together or disagree together. If one disagrees and the other agrees, the choice is forfeit.

Last edited:
A) none of your business. Absolutely none.

Really?

Then the far left need to take off the political table in the next election so it can stay private. I bet they won't and thus you will be forced to deal with publically against your wishes.

Still want to support the far left?

That's not how it works. As the old saying goes "it takes two." Without my chromosomes, she doesn't get fertilized. Without fertilization she has no child, without a child she has no choice. Simple human biology tells you that a male sperm and a female ovum are required for procreation.

You ladies love to monopolize this issue, and brand anyone who disagrees as barbaric or misogynistic. Besides, it is my concern if she so happens to sleep with me and gets pregnant with MY child. "Who cares what the man thinks?" you might ask. Since hers and my genes went into making that child, and so long is there is one consenting adult between the man and woman, the child should not be aborted. It's either all or nothing.

There are circumstances where there must be an abortion, for sake of health or unmitigated situations.

If you both agree to have unprotected sex, then you could argue that she accepts responsibility. BUT, if you have unprotected sex with her, it is your fault she gets pregnant and therefore your fault she is making such a decision.
The woman gets pregnant. You do not. Her body sustains the life of that fetus for the entire nine months - yours does not. The decision has nothing to do with you.

A man can have sex with a woman, and his job is over. All he needs to do is have an orgasm, and he can walk away. The woman has another nine months before she gives birth. Her body is what creates the fetus, not yours. Leave the decision up to her.

Besides, what's more barbaric? A harmless assessment of a woman's sex life, or slaughtering an innocent child, Noomi?

Its not a harmless assessment - its an excuse to control her body.

It is. If I don't get equal control over the fate of my child, she doesn't get to control her body. I'm particularly fed up with perfectly healthy women who believe they can have abortions regardless of what the man involved in conception thinks if he himself wishes to be there for it. Such an arbitrary decision should be parsed between the couple, not solely delegated to the woman.

Last edited:
Besides, what's more barbaric? A harmless assessment of a woman's sex life, or slaughtering an innocent child, Noomi?

It is. If I don't get equal control over the fate of my child, she doesn't get to control her body. I'm particularly fed up with perfectly healthy women who believe they can have abortions regardless of what the man involved in conception thinks if he himself wishes to be there for it. Such an arbitrary decision should be parsed between the couple, not solely delegated to the woman.

You make the decision when you insert your penis into her vagina, sorry.

Now, if you wanted to question why men who never wanted a child should have to pay child support, I am on your side.

There are circumstances where there must be an abortion, for sake of health or unmitigated situations.

If you both agree to have unprotected sex, then you could argue that she accepts responsibility. BUT, if you have unprotected sex with her, it is your fault she gets pregnant and therefore your fault she is making such a decision.
The woman gets pregnant. You do not. Her body sustains the life of that fetus for the entire nine months - yours does not. The decision has nothing to do with you.

A man can have sex with a woman, and his job is over. All he needs to do is have an orgasm, and he can walk away. The woman has another nine months before she gives birth. Her body is what creates the fetus, not yours. Leave the decision up to her.

You're generalizing. If we both agree to have unprotected sex, then she and I are equally responsible for the consequences. If she wants an abortion but I want the child, then the prospect of abortion goes away. If she and I both want an abortion, then it happens. If she and I want the child, so it happens.

My chromosomes initiate the cell division process within the fertilized egg, therefore, contrary to your flawed interpretations of human biology, her body does not "create the fetus." My sperm acts as the catalyst. Without it, the egg remains inert, no cell division, and thus, no embryo, no fetus, no child. If we shared an equal role in conception, then so should the decision making process be divided equally.

Without my genetic imprint, the burden of child bearing for the woman does not exist. It should be a co-equal decision, not summary execution. A woman's role is sustenance, a man's role is initiation. It's like popping a few Mentos into a 2 Liter bottle of Coke, Noomi, without the Mentos the magic doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. You make the decision to have sex with her, knowing she may get pregnant. You make your decision when you choose to have unprotected sex with her, no matter whether she says she wants a baby.

You make the decision when you insert your penis into her vagina, sorry.

Now, if you wanted to question why men who never wanted a child should have to pay child support, I am on your side.

She makes the decision to open her legs, nice try.

My father left me with my grandmother and paid no child support the entire 11 years he was gone. But he came back and made things right. I know exactly how that feels. Contrarily, there are men who are willing fathers who wind up on the wrong end of a woman's right to choose. What of them? Should they sit on the sidelines while their life blood is being slaughtered on an operating table? Do they not have any rights as far as their child is concerned?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. You make the decision to have sex with her, knowing she may get pregnant. You make your decision when you choose to have unprotected sex with her, no matter whether she says she wants a baby.

Sorry, it works both ways, Noomi! She also knows that by having sex with me that she may get pregnant. No offense to you, but why this one sided view? Why does the burden always fall on the man? Why is the man constantly left out of the planning process?

I may also add that we both should exercise a bit of awareness. If she wants me to wear a condom, I will. If I want to wear a condom, and she knows, I will. The choice is ultimately left up to the both of us.

Last edited:

Sorry, it works both ways, Noomi! She also knows that by having sex with me that she may get pregnant. No offense to you, but why this one sided view? Why does the burden always fall on the man? Why is the man constantly left out of the planning process?

Because the man doesn't get pregnant, TK. Unless you want to give up your body, and force a watermelon out of your anus, you have to stay out of it and let her decide.
Besides, if you were with the right person, she wouldn't be having an abortion anyway! If she has an abortion, then obviously she isn't the person you want to be with.

Do you know what it feels like inside you? Mine were called Tanya, Ryan and Danielle. To me they were my children.

To others obviously they were just fetuses needed to be aborted.

Because the man doesn't get pregnant, TK. Unless you want to give up your body, and force a watermelon out of your anus, you have to stay out of it and let her decide.
Besides, if you were with the right person, she wouldn't be having an abortion anyway! If she has an abortion, then obviously she isn't the person you want to be with.

As a man why do you keep arguing this? Never have figured it out.

Forum List

Back