My Shipper said UPS didn’t scan the packages, so now what do I do?

I’ve been on the phone with the shipper all day she seems like a very nice woman and she claims it was shipped and that the UPS driver didn’t scan because other items have shipped out they haven’t been scanned yet either
LOOK, JITS:
  1. The seller admits payment for the item.
  2. The seller admits shipping the item.
  3. UPS says they never scanned it.
  4. Neither UPS nor the seller has proof you RECEIVED IT.
  5. Therefore the burden is on them to produce the package or refund your money. Money was paid. Item not delivered. Or the seller can resend a 2nd item at UPS's expense.
BOTTOM LINE: The seller needs to turn in a claim for lost item with UPS. 888-742-5877. Crack heads. Since they never scanned it, there is no tracking number, so YOU ONLY HAVE THE SELLER'S CLAIM HE EVEN SHIPPED IT AT ALL. HIS PROBLEM.
I have a tracking number. Ups saying it’s exist, they just say it’s only a label
If you have a tracking number, then its UPS's problem. That is an admission of receipt. They either have to produce the package, show where it is still in transit or refund the value. I believe basic insurance for a claim is up to $1,000. But you'll have to allow them reasonable time to locate it. I'm betting it fell off a conveyor belt somewhere.
I just hope the truck hasn’t been unloaded yet,, but 24 hours is a long time

It’s already been sent
Maybe. Maybe not. Call your bank- explain to them- they will tell you to wait x amount of time and call back if you've still not received it- in the meantime wait- or get advice from we who care ;)

I ordered a battery for my bike $700 I ordered overnight paid another hundred dollars. UPS is saying the label was printed for pick up but UPS is claiming they never picked it up.. well I can’t really get a hold of anybody.

anyone ever had this issue before?
As a seller, you can create a shipping label at home, pay UPS or USPS for it, but it could take a couple of days for the seller, to call for a pick up by UPS or the US Postal service....

The seller has 3 days to cancel the label and get their money back for the UPS label shipping fee.....

But you ordered this as an expedited package and paid boocoos for it, so UPS should have picked it up and scanned it.

When a seller orders a label for shipping, an online copy of the order With a distinct tracking. Number is generated and sent to UPS and sent to the buyer.... ups, once they pick up the package, begins the tracking of the package.... only then, it is in their hands....

Right now, since it has not been picked up from the seller yet, it is the seller, that you must reach, to find out what is going on.

If you ordered it last night, the seller would create the label for shipping either last night, or this morning, and order a pick up for today by UPS, which may not be until around 6pm....then it would be scanned in... or the seller may drop it off at a UPS Drop off/store some time during the day.

Call or email or contact the seller on their site to inquire.
I been in the phone with the seller, it’s a legit Organization that ships daily. Not huge but a few things go out. She said it was definitely shipped, and that other things that went out that day weren’t scanned either
That makes total sense to me... And smart of the girl to check the other packages picked up... since the others were not scanned, it means he UPS guy was in a hurry, and they'll be scanned in, when he drops them at the distribution center!
It was ordered on Tuesday Supposedly picked up yesterday
Hmmmm, then that does not make sense... UPS should have scanned them in at the distribution center...

The only other thing it could be is maybe their system is slow processing labels or their system is down?

It happened once with the US Postal service with me, and the scan anywhere did not show up for the shipment, the customer let me know, she got it.... So I was lucky.

If you don't get the package, and the seller can't prove it was picked up by UPS, then a good seller will refund you, for the product ordered and for what you PAID for shipping.

Did you use PAYPAL? They insure your purchase and refund you, but you have to wait 90 days.... or can file an expedited claim after 30 days. If you used a credit card, call them, and let them know what's going on with this purchase, they will hold back paying the vendor, until the case is resolved.

This happened to me about a month ago. With Macy’s. I paid for expedited shipping/overnight. UPS made the same claim. The pkg got to me a week later. Really pissed me off and it was not expensive. If you read UPS’s site, they are not guaranteeing overnight even if you pay for it, due to covid. I found it on their website after I couldn’t get any info on it.

Forum List

Back