"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

I have to wonder, reading all these posts and seeing the passion (and hatred) in them. How many of you so called truthers have even made a donation to one of the many truther organizations? Say NY CAN, or 911 Truth.org or what ever they are calling themselves. If you truly believed in this then your donations to your cause should at least match the donations i give to my favorite causes every year...........

I have to wonder, reading all these posts and seeing the passion (and hatred) in them. How many of you so called truthers have even made a donation to one of the many truther organizations? Say NY CAN, or 911 Truth.org or what ever they are calling themselves. If you truly believed in this then your donations to your cause should at least match the donations i give to my favorite causes every year...........

All smack aside, I doubt many truthers have jobs (can you picture that douche Curvelight working anywhere?) and many don't know where they will be living months or perhaps even weeks from now. I doubt many of them have worked in quite a while. Thus the hatred for all things establishment. I think if you were to examine the posts closely, you'd see that there isn't any common thread (some of the whackjobs are no-planers; some are thermite freaks, some believe in rogue aircraft, etc...) other than wholesale mis-trust of the government.

Which is funny because 9 times out of 10 it isn't the government saying a damn thing. For example, Mark Bingham's mother comes on and says that he often introduced himself using his full name when he called her. That isn't Bush, Cheney, Rice, Kean, etc.... that is the man's flesh and blood saying that. Yet it is discounted because it supports the establsihment's set of events.

Anyway, I feel they don't give because they don't have any sort of disposable income they are willing to part with or should logically be parting with. If they did, I doubt many of them would be twoofers because the establishment would, therefore, be working for them and they wouldn't be so batshit crazy to start with.
.:lol:

There ya go again trying to derail after your blatant hypocrisy and total failure to back up your claims.

All smack aside, I doubt many truthers have jobs (can you picture that douche Curvelight working anywhere?) and many don't know where they will be living months or perhaps even weeks from now. I doubt many of them have worked in quite a while. Thus the hatred for all things establishment. I think if you were to examine the posts closely, you'd see that there isn't any common thread (some of the whackjobs are no-planers; some are thermite freaks, some believe in rogue aircraft, etc...) other than wholesale mis-trust of the government.

Which is funny because 9 times out of 10 it isn't the government saying a damn thing. For example, Mark Bingham's mother comes on and says that he often introduced himself using his full name when he called her. That isn't Bush, Cheney, Rice, Kean, etc.... that is the man's flesh and blood saying that. Yet it is discounted because it supports the establsihment's set of events.

Anyway, I feel they don't give because they don't have any sort of disposable income they are willing to part with or should logically be parting with. If they did, I doubt many of them would be twoofers because the establishment would, therefore, be working for them and they wouldn't be so batshit crazy to start with.
.:lol:

Typical bullshit to try and demonize those you disagree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC Ollie

During the past year, we have made significant progress in our research. We have published several important articles, released a new presentation analyzing the World Trade Center Attack, have done several in person presentations, many interviews, and had our largest update ever to our Core Member list.

We couldn't have done it without your help! Thank you!

In 2010, we are working on even more important issues and uncovering even more alarming conflicts with the govt story regarding 9/11, including getting more involved in activism. Once again, we wish You a Happy and Healthy New Year and as always, we will be continuing to fight on the front lines of this Information War.

Thank you for your support Eots !

Pilots For 9/11 Truth Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board).

Last edited:
Quote:

During the past year, we have made significant progress in our research. We have published several important articles, released a new presentation analyzing the World Trade Center Attack, have done several in person presentations, many interviews, and had our largest update ever to our Core Member list.

In 2010, we are working on even more important issues and uncovering even more alarming conflicts with the govt story regarding 9/11, including getting more involved in activism. Once again, we wish You a Happy and Healthy New Year and as always, we will be continuing to fight on the front lines of this Information War.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board).

Wow, hey, can I type me up a letter like that too?

During the past year, we have made significant progress in our research.

Yes they have. They have taken their files and moved them from a big pendaflex to a little pendaflex ala George Costanza

We have published several important articles
Which nobody read

released a new presentation analyzing the World Trade Center Attack,
Which noobody watched

have done several in person presentations,
Which nobody came to

[gave/inflicted many interviews,
Which is why few watch television any longer

and had our largest update ever to our Core Member list.
3 people more than likely (me myself and I)

Which is to say that their goals are very small indeed

In 2010, we are working on even more important issues and uncovering even more alarming conflicts with the govt story

Their next accomplishment will be their first accomplishment

including getting more involved in activism.

Just in time, the world is running out of things to laugh at.

Once again, we wish You a Happy and Healthy New Year and as always, we will be continuing to fight on the front lines of this Information War.

They've been fighting? Nobody has noticed. Then again, nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Quote:

Aren't letters usually signed by someone--a person of some sort? Amazingly, Pilots for 9/11 twoof doesn't sign their letters of "thanks". Makes you think its not real...huh.It would be great if he could tell the truth just once.

Quote:

That's a great example of why you are such a pathetic ****. You fail to support your claims, practice hypocrisy by linking whacked out message boards (which didn't even come close to supporting your claim), then you accuse someone of lying when you have absolutely no reason. Actually, "****" is way too generous to describe you.

That's a great example of why you are such a pathetic ****. You fail to support your claims, practice hypocrisy by linking whacked out message boards (which didn't even come close to supporting your claim), then you accuse someone of lying when you have absolutely no reason. Actually, "****" is way too generous to describe you.

Awe, poor baby. Actually I didn't accuse anyone of anything in my last post. Simply asked if i could type up a letter. Oh my, did you think it was fake?

Awe, poor baby. Actually I didn't accuse anyone of anything in my last post. Simply asked if i could type up a letter. Oh my, did you think it was fake?

Thank you for proving once again you're nothing but a little bitch.

You are most welcome. Glad to be of assistance. Allow me to thank you for proving once again that you are an ass. :lol:

Quote:

Well lil Ollie anyone looking at my post and formatting style could easily see I did not type this e-mail and secondly....fuck you...****

Last edited:

You are most welcome. Glad to be of assistance. Allow me to thank you for proving once again that you are an ass. :lol:

You totally ignore you whined Col Nelson was wrong when the best you could do was link a fucking message board that didn't even come close to supporting your claim. So now you're officially in candyland and completely fizzled out of even trying to fake you have the first clue. You must really hate America to pretend to have served it by being in the Army. You and I both now lifer losers like you were too fucking scared to step street side so you hid your cowardice behind the "I'm serving my country!" bullshit. Do you even still believe that? Lol....fucking pussy.

Well lil Ollie anyone looking at my post and formatting style could easily see I did not type this e-mail and secondly....fuck you...****

When those dickwads bait for personal info they are just looking for distractions. They don't give a fuck what the families have done so there is no way in hell they will care what anyone has done.

When those dickwads bait for personal info they are just looking for distractions. They don't give a fuck what the families have done so there is no way in hell they will care what anyone has done.

Maybe if you dickweeds would do something....such as maybe just stating what you think happened that day in reasonable detail...others may take notice.

You won't even do that so since we can't kick around your keen insight (you aren't sharing it), we kick you losers around instead. Are they letting you work the register yet?

Maybe if you dickweeds would do something....such as maybe just stating what you think happened that day in reasonable detail...others may take notice.

You won't even do that so since we can't kick around your keen insight (you aren't sharing it), we kick you losers around instead. Are they letting you work the register yet?

Candy, please, do you know anyone who would hire curvelight? For anything?

A lot of fast food places take the bottom of the barrel and hire persons who are disabled for tax breaks. He'd probably make a good long haul trucker running the route between Nova Scotia and Homer, Alaska. But if you hire him and plan on his being competent or not molesting others, you're going to be disappointed.

A lot of fast food places take the bottom of the barrel and hire persons who are disabled for tax breaks. He'd probably make a good long haul trucker running the route between Nova Scotia and Homer, Alaska. But if you hire him and plan on his being competent or not molesting others, you're going to be disappointed.

you sure seem obsessed with fast food workers and disrespecting them and any possible chance..you really are one sick bitch..the bitterness you must feel at trying to play the role of an attractive girl on a messageboard while you sit on your fat ass eating fast food and spreading disinfo clearly is weighing heavy on you..

Forum List

Back