- Mar 8, 2018
- Reaction score
my point is, he was convicted for that crime, served his time, and was let go for another try at an honest life.So yu do not have a problem with home invasions and threatening a woman with a gun? That is where you and I differHere is the information on your angel Floyd
George Floyd’s Criminal Past
Just another career criminal off the streets for good.
- George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
- On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
- He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
- Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
- George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
- He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
- Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
- He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
- Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
- He had another stint for a theft in August 1998
George Floyd's profile reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery and pointing a gun at woman's stomachgreatgameindia.com
ok, so he wasn't exactly a true angel.
but i still see no offenses worthy of a death penalty in your report!
for some, that's all they get. a chance. a slim chance.