My Objection to Religion

No reason to measure. Its either black or white, a matter of honor. No offense, but I don't expect a woman to understand.

No offense taken. As I'm sure you won't that in this case you are not man enough to see this was a false herring that you jumped on. Probably because of testosterone, which some men seem unable to deal with.

You are comparing a political figure that interjects her views on the populace with a private person who has never posted on this board, and who no one here has ever met. Do you think that is a legitimate comparison? :confused:

Umm, that is my point. Pretty much had to actually insult someone who's not really known, other than a perported relationship with you. So what you perceive to be an insult was made to a person that may or may not exist, who may or may not qualify for any slams made against her. Yet you come back with threats and dares.

Umm, that is my point. Pretty had to actually insult someone who's not really known, other than a perported relationship with you. So what you perceive to be an insult was made to a person that may or may not exist, who may or may not qualify for any slams made against her. Yet you come back with threats and dares.

By this logic if I say to Clay that his mother swims after troop ships, he really should not be offended because he may not have a mother. :cuckoo:

By this logic if I say to Clay that his mother swims after troop ships, he really should not be offended because he may not have a mother. :cuckoo:

Granted. Let's see how he responds to that. Will he challenge you do a duel? Chase down your IP? If he does, well...

I think it shows a tired misunderstanding of the real world; demonstrates the "femanization" of America; is intellectually dishonest; attempts to demonize men; and sexist.

LOL! I do NOT demonize men, actually I wasn't demonizing you in particular. As for tiring. :rolleyes:

Oh, where was it you admitted making a mistake? Oh yeah, you never do. Uh huh. :rofl:
When I have made them, I have. It's called "personal responsibility", a hallmark of the conservative movement. This also explains the "gender gap" between the Damnocrats and the GOP. Also the trend of African Americans to vote Democrat.

When I have made them, I have. It's called "personal responsibility", a hallmark of the conservative movement. This also explains the "gender gap" between the Damnocrats and the GOP. Also the trend of African Americans to vote Democrat.

And you will find many examples of myself admitting error.

Excellent piece, Saying pritty much what i've said for years but in a way. I could never have put it. nice one.

and followed by a typical reply. like
prove god dosn't exsist... which goes back to the tea pot. prove the tea pot dosn't exist.

It's called "personal responsibility", a hallmark of the conservative movement. This also explains the "gender gap" between the Damnocrats and the GOP. Also the trend of African Americans to vote Democrat.

Too bad everyone wasn't a white guy, there wouldn't be any responsibility left to take. Glockmail shouldgo on a speaking tour explaining why women and African Americans are inferior... might be the first time anyone's told them that.

Forum List

Back