My new plates .....

Obviously not my plate number but it sends my message.
PLPC176
Why yes it does, it says, Don't tread on rattlesnakes...any fool knows that....

They must not think highly of their citizens if they have to put that on their plates to remind them
Well they is Texicans...

I actually paid a $170 bucks for the privilege.
Somewhere on Mockingbird Lane in Dallass there is a hooker that is starving...

Well feed the bitch ya miscreant.

Last edited:
Why yes it does, it says, Don't tread on rattlesnakes...any fool knows that....

They must not think highly of their citizens if they have to put that on their plates to remind them
Well they is Texicans...

I actually paid a $170 bucks for the privilege.
Somewhere on Mockingbird Lane in Dallass there is a hooker that is starving...

Well feed the bitch ya miscreant.
You know about "that"place do you?

A license plate is not a political subject...Unless you're a former penitentiary inmate like MikeTexass

It's okay to admit ya cant afford personalized plates.
Why in the hell would I support the prison industry?

Do you actually think prisons still make license plates?
I don't know I usually get the rocker recliners they make over in Fort Leonard Wood.

Nutbags love to take positive messaging and use it to foment division and portray negativity. That flag is way more indicative of the way liberals and progressives view the world than it is of nutbags like you.

But, since so many jackasses decided that they like the way it looks and could mold its message to meet their agenda, it has been soiled.

Congratulations.

Nutbags love to take positive messaging and use it to foment division and portray negativity. That flag is way more indicative of the way liberals and progressives view the world than it is of nutbags like you.

But, since so many jackasses decided that they like the way it looks and could mold its message to meet their agenda, it has been soiled.

Congratulations.
They are tough and reliable but only if they can keep their level of income...

Congratulations.
You got some nerve referring to others as nut jobs.

Congratulations.

Yeah. You love that flag because it’s such a symbol of unity and American independence, right?

Congratulations.

Yeah. You love that flag because it’s such a symbol of unity and American independence, right?
What? You aren’t paying attention AGAIN.

Forum List

Back