My neighborhood has it's first political yardsign up.

And its Jorgensen lol. I do have a neighbor a few doors down that has 3 flags out on his deck overlooking his pool, Trump, American & POW flags but they've been there all year.

I feel like it's too early myself. I would like to put out a Trump sign this year but it's unlikely I will. I don't need my siding ruined with eggs or my vehicle vandalized and I just can't trust the unhinged left not to do those things.

The Biden signs went up early here in SW Wisconsin. But over the last few weeks, Trump signs are springing up all over the place.

Trump has an excellent shot at taking Wisconsin, especially with the current riotng over yet another Darwin Award winning asshat getting himself shot. Heard a tape of the proceedings earlier today; it has the usual loud idiotic water buffalos bellowing and slobbering slogans and stuff.

And its Jorgensen lol. I do have a neighbor a few doors down that has 3 flags out on his deck overlooking his pool, Trump, American & POW flags but they've been there all year.

I feel like it's too early myself. I would like to put out a Trump sign this year but it's unlikely I will. I don't need my siding ruined with eggs or my vehicle vandalized and I just can't trust the unhinged left not to do those things.
I'm no trump supporter and don't do signs, not even bumper stickers, but if you would like to have one and don't because people will know what you stand for, you stand for nothing and are already beaten. Buy some house wash that hooks to your garden hose and live you life in a way you believe in as long as you are not breaking laws or harming others.
I don't want my car keyed. I don't want my tires slashed. I don't want to be SWATted. I don't want my house torched.

The Biden signs went up early here in SW Wisconsin. But over the last few weeks, Trump signs are springing up all over the place.

Trump has an excellent shot at taking Wisconsin, especially with the current riotng over yet another Darwin Award winning asshat getting himself shot. Heard a tape of the proceedings earlier today; it has the usual loud idiotic water buffalos bellowing and slobbering slogans and stuff.
Another back shooting cop and you think it's a good thing...right?

None in my neck of the woods. Nobody dumb enough to actually pay to advertise a politician...
Face it Biden has no support----and your neighbors don't trust you to not to try to terrorize them for supporting Trump.
In my neighborhood it is Trump who has no support, at least no signage. Plenty of "Dump Trump", "Biden", "ByeDon", and various forms of "Hate has no home here". I'm guessing VA is going Blue again this year.

I'm no trump supporter and don't do signs, not even bumper stickers, but if you would like to have one and don't because people will know what you stand for, you stand for nothing and are already beaten. Buy some house wash that hooks to your garden hose and live you life in a way you believe in as long as you are not breaking laws or harming others.
I don't want my car keyed. I don't want my tires slashed. I don't want to be SWATted. I don't want my house torched.
Sell. Move. You are living in a toilet. Doesn't have to be like that. Can't control it? Can't effect change through the system to change it? You are not impotent unless you just settle for what you have. Up to you. You are defined by your choices, and choosing to do nothing is one of the biggest most devastating choices you can make. Life is short. Don't Fk it up by wasting your time.

Sell. Move. You are living in a toilet. Doesn't have to be like that. Can't control it? Can't effect change through the system to change it? You are not impotent unless you just settle for what you have. Up to you. You are defined by your choices, and choosing to do nothing is one of the biggest most devastating choices you can make. Life is short. Don't Fk it up by wasting your time.
You're stupid. Off yourself.

I really don't understand the need to advertise your political stance with a yard sign. For me, it's personal and private. I don't to this day know who my parents voted for. And I have scant memories of their bedroom. Daddy always said that was their turf and to stay out. So we did. He didn't barge into our rooms either without knocking even if the door was open. That was my turf, and my sisters room was her turf. Nobodies business, period. Same with signs in your yard or on your car or on your head or on your tshirt. Has nothing to do with cowardice and all to do with personal privacy.

So who are.you voting for?

You're stupid. Off yourself.
Could be, but didn't choose to live where you live. I'm no visionary, but at least I am not blind. Not so sure about you. At some level, people deserve the quality of life they choose for a variety of reasons.

At some point this is going to have to end. So we either have a revolution or keep what we have. The protestors/rioters need to expand on what they are doing or cease and desist.

Another back shooting cop and you think it's a good thing...right?

^^^lol at triggered commie idiot troll. They really think they're witty instead of just banal witless tards.

I can't afford to buy more bullets.

The sad thing, White is that I agree with Gramps that it's unsafe in this climate to put a political bumper sticker on your car or put a yard sign out in front of your house. There are people that are so deranged right now that they think that's grounds to commit violence against your vehicle, your home and even on you!

Easy for you to say---I live in a house with huge windows and really don't want any psycho libs tossing rocks or eggs at them. I might be inclined to shoot them and then I would be in trouble.
It doesn't help us if they're dead.

The sad thing, White is that I agree with Gramps that it's unsafe in this climate to put a political bumper sticker on your car or put a yard sign out in front of your house. There are people that are so deranged right now that they think that's grounds to commit violence against your vehicle, your home and even on you!
Here in Jackson, you sometimes hear of people stealing yard signs, but do not remember any local violence or malicious destruction because someone had a yard sign or bumper sticker. Maybe most here do not really pay much attention to all the divisive bullshit or maybe because most of us are legally arm and have stand your ground law. I do not know why we do not have as much problem, as other parts of the country or particularly where you. Again, if your place is like that and you are not locked into it against your will, you really should investigate other parts of the country. Be careful though, some places are not as innocent as they might seem. There is no Mayberry.

Nowadays Republicans are pretty much kept from putting up campaign signs, bumper stickers etc. The left has shown it's intolerance over and over for anyone who doesn't agree with their side, and they prove every day now that they are violent.

Didn't see many last election and only one so far this year. Over the years I've been telling the wife we need to put up a sign in the yard for a town council candidate or county commissioner candidate or some other race nobody cares about just to appear astute.

Here in Jackson, you sometimes hear of people stealing yard signs, but do not remember any local violence or malicious destruction because someone had a yard sign or bumper sticker. Maybe most here do not really pay much attention to all the divisive bullshit or maybe because most of us are legally arm and have stand your ground law. I do not know why we do not have as much problem, as other parts of the country or particularly where you. Again, if your place is like that and you are not locked into it against your will, you really should investigate other parts of the country. Be careful though, some places are not as innocent as they might seem. There is no Mayberry.
I have a business here. 30 years invested. I'm not moving because of some deranged leftist. Too old to start over

I have a business here. 30 years invested. I'm not moving because of some deranged leftist. Too old to start over
Roger that. Perfectly understandable. Wish you the best.

Forum List

Back