My neighborhood has it's first political yardsign up.

None in my neck of the woods. Nobody dumb enough to actually pay to advertise a politician...
Face it Biden has no support----and your neighbors don't trust you to not to try to terrorize them for supporting Trump.
In my neighborhood it is Trump who has no support, at least no signage. Plenty of "Dump Trump", "Biden", "ByeDon", and various forms of "Hate has no home here". I'm guessing VA is going Blue again this year.
I’m guessing you live in a DC suburb mostly populated by government bureaucrats, not the rest of the state which seems pretty conservative to me.

No joke. A house down the street from me has a Trump 2020, Black Lives Matter, and two gay pride flags hanging from their porch.

And its Jorgensen lol. I do have a neighbor a few doors down that has 3 flags out on his deck overlooking his pool, Trump, American & POW flags but they've been there all year.

I feel like it's too early myself. I would like to put out a Trump sign this year but it's unlikely I will. I don't need my siding ruined with eggs or my vehicle vandalized and I just can't trust the unhinged left not to do those things.
sksksamish.jpeg

I need to find one of these political signs for my yard.
636447964177443460-867463870-94911863.JPG
Heck, son. Just stencil it on your white robe and pointy hat and hang it on the front porch.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back