My Mom used to say, "ok,fine" so I will use okfine as my moniker.

My mother had this weird drawl, probably from Nebraska. Creeks she would call "criks". She that can't be named, reminds me of the old BBC show Rumplole of the bailey. She loved that programme. DARN her Nebraskan soul for liking stuff and things.

Last edited:
When I think of my mother. I sob in a controlled ceremonial fashion. She's alive and I'm fine, but she could be hurt or something.

My mom would say Yes or Sure, What the Heck is this thread. ?! welcome okfine, hey plus, get a new name, that's horrible. its easy. restart

fun thing with the title of this thread is that so many moms have destroyed son's/daughters lives to a pulp

or save their lives

what a beautiful thread

having to mention the mom

My mother had this weird drawl, probably from Nebraska. Creeks she would call "criks". She that can't be named, reminds me of the old BBC show Rumplole of the bailey. She loved that programme. DARN her Nebraskan soul for liking stuff and things.
I used to get the mixed message...Ok, fine from Mom, and "I suppose" from my Kansan Dad.

I have a panting dog nearly on the verge of a nervous brakedown in my lap. She hates fireworks. Illegal aliens shooting off illegal fireworks. Illegal aliens and their handlers. Those quislings and their neoslaves don't care. Because they can't follow laws, it follows everyone else is supposed to suffer. Well, fuck you if you like illegal aliens, try living with them. And no fair, moving away in high income areas full of assholes that exploit illegals. You are exactly the jerks that needs to live with these assholes.

My mom should shut up

I love her bless her

but that's another story LOL

Creeks she would call "criks".
Do that in Ohio, as well.

upload_2019-6-15_23-18-29.png

Bonjour et Bienvenue, Hello and Welcome okfine, Ma mère dit toujours:th_yourecute: : My mother Always said : La vie est belle malgré tout : Life is beautiful despite everything.:eusa_angel:

The wind in your blond hair
The sun on the horizon
A few words of a song
How beautiful, how beautiful is life

A bird that makes the wheel
On an already red tree
And his song above all
It's beautiful, it's beautiful life.

All that trembles and pulsates
All that fights and fights
All I thought too fast
Never lost for me

Can still watch
Can still listen
And above all, to be able to sing

Jazz open at night
His trumpet following us
In a street of Paris

The red flower exploded
A neon that makes you tremble
Our two shadows amazed

All I almost lost
All that is given to me
Today comes to my lips
At the end of the day

Can still share
My youth, my ideas
With the found love

Can still talk to you
To be able to kiss you again
Tell you and sing it
Yes it's beautiful, it's beautiful life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back