My Meds give me insane crazy dreams

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Usually my dreams are moving at light speed and I cannot remember anything. Last nite, I drank a beer before bed, and noticed I was able to capture my dreams. in details
My dreams are higher quality than any movie can produce

The main dream had me with a small group of solders. As always ( this type of dreams seems to happen a lot), we were being pursed by a larger and more skilled group. I seem to always screw up shooting in my dreams and always run out of ammo. Anyways, we ran through freezing cold weather and hid in a small shelter . We hoped to be safe and stayed quiet and hidden.

Another strange dream had me cliff diving off a mountain. Very odd, as I would never do that in real life lol

Usually my dreams are moving at light speed and I cannot remember anything. Last nite, I drank a beer before bed, and noticed I was able to capture my dreams. in details

The main dream had me with a small group of solders. As always ( this type of dreams seems to happen a lot), we were being pursed by a larger and more skilled group. I seem to always screw up shooting in my dreams and always run out of ammo. Anyways, we ran through freezing cold weather and hid in a small shelter . We hoped to be safe and stayed quiet and hidden.

Another strange dream had me cliff diving off a mountain. Very odd, as I would never do that in real life lol
I dreamt that we had a decrepit old pedophile as president in the White House....wait..

Did you dream that Canada was a free nation with a bright economic future?

I had a dream that a big dam broke but instead of flooding me with water, it flooded out millions of quarter inch check balls like the ones used in automatic transmissions.

No dreams of your neighbor?

Eating salsa after about 8 pm gives me weird dreams.

My Meds give me insane crazy dreams​

Of course they do . Who would have expected otherwise ?You and SnivellerCanadian should form a cozy Whining and Wailing club .Have Tummy Tainted as your President .

Forum List

Back