My lukewarm "defense" of Hillary...and a challenge for Trump

guess whose server was the only one that wasn't hacked?? hillary's! :laugh:

Yeah, sure.....

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Perhaps Mr. Comey’s most surprising suggestion was that Mrs. Clinton had used her private email while in the territory of what he called “sophisticated adversaries.” That usually means China and Russia, but could include visits elsewhere, including Eastern Europe.

James A. Lewis, a former government cyber security expert who now studies the cyber activities of nations at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, said, “If she used it in Russia or China, they almost certainly picked it up.”

Once the hardware is in a foreign country, and on its phone networks, it is particularly vulnerable. Malware can be placed on it that could turn the phone into a listening device. One lurking question is whether Mrs. Clinton’s own practice of taking the phone around the world made it susceptible to tinkering by a foreign government.
Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

oh yeah sure, like probably mr trump committed treason to gain power.........

The FBI report on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, explained

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server found "no evidence that her communications were hacked while she was secretary of state"

"To be clear: The FBI expressly says that there’s no proof that any attempted hack on Hillary Clinton’s personal email account was successful."

"that stated, I'd like to remind Trump cult members that Hillary DID withstand her own highly partisan "inquisition" regarding Benghazi.......and I would seriously ask right wingers IF they think that the likes of Trump could withstand the same scrutiny that she did." ?

from the op ^

and my unanswered question:

why would anyone who was sincerely so concerned with hillary leaking national security secrets...embrace wiki freaks in the next breath?? or excuse trump's obstruction of justice into russian espionage...??

so you don't consider the federal bureau of investigation to be "experts", is that what you're saying??

cuz they are the only ones privy to all the facts...

FACT is, there is NO PROOF that the server in question was breached by hackers who TRIED.

videos and parroted fake news are not facts! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama

maybe you and those great "journalists" at FOX could invest in a dictionary and could collectively look up the difference between a "FENCE" and a "WALL"

Just a suggestion, Queasy.....

so you don't consider the federal bureau of investigation to be "experts", is that what you're saying??

cuz they are the only ones privy to all the facts...

FACT is, there is NO PROOF that the server in question was breached by hackers who TRIED.

videos and parroted fake news are not facts! :eusa_clap:

Hummm...no the FBI are not experts ...They hire people..."less secure than google?":wtf:

Forum List

Back