My list of GOP candidates who aren't mortally injured yet

One of the reasons I like Huntsman is because he's not afraid of science.

Wasn't aware we are electing Mr. Science.

I'm still waiting for the "Second Ice Age" the "science" types told me was imminent when I was growing up in the 1970's.

funny... i think most normal people simply want someone in office who doesn't pretend the earth is 6,000 years old and that there's no such thing as evolution.

I'm still waiting for the "Second Ice Age" the "science" types told me was imminent when I was growing up in the 1970's.

funny... i think most normal people simply want someone in office who doesn't pretend the earth is 6,000 years old and that there's no such thing as evolution.

Actually, polls show that most Americans believe in the bible

Four in 10 Americans Believe in Strict Creationism

40% believe that God made man in his present form, 38% believe he had a hand in the process of evolution, only 16% think God had no hand in Man's development.

So why it might be trendy to mock religious people at dinner parties, the Democratic Candidate isn't going to touch that issue with a ten foot poll.

Joe....do you think the Democratic party is more likely to poke its nose into our lives than the Republican party? Think before responding.

And....who told you that when you were growing up? I grew up during the same time and I don't remember ever being told that a second ice age was coming.

Yeah, actually, I do. I just had to buy a packet of ugly light bulbs that don't give off enough light because someone in the government said I had to.

Now for the Global Cooling Scare-

Time Mag Announces Approaching Ice Age « Another View on Climate

It gives a whole list of articles in Mainstream sources that predicted a global cooling or second ice age back in the 1970's. And it was kind of understandable, during the 1970's, winters were getting progressively worse, culminating in the dreaded Winter of 1979 which toppled a Mayor in Chicago.

The solution was the same for Global Cooling as it is for Global Warming, though. The government telling you what kind of car you had to drive, where to set your thermostat, how fast you could drive, and so on.

Bingo.

Name a candidate leading in the polls that holds that opinion.

Perry, Bachmann, Santorum

Which GOP Presidential Candidates Believe in Evolution? -- Daily Intel

Mortally wounded. At least Bachmann and Santorum. Perry has enough money to make him still a little bit of a worry but I'm confident that he will keep shooting himself in the foot.

Their aversion to science is embarrassing.

Actually, there is a wide gap between beliveing in Intelligent Design and believing the world is 6000 years old...

I think it is possible to accept that life has changed over millions of years, and that if you believe in a Sky Pixie, that it was a guided process.

There are some things that the Darwinists have never been able to explain, like the development of the eye.

Mortally wounded. At least Bachmann and Santorum. Perry has enough money to make him still a little bit of a worry but I'm confident that he will keep shooting himself in the foot.

Their aversion to science is embarrassing.

Hey, dumb-ass, 80% beleive that God had something to do with creation... I don't. But please don't pretend anyone cares about this besides you.

I find it amusing that you are all upset about Perry believing in the bible, but you have no problem with your liberal RINO Heroes Huntsman and Romney believing in the Book of Damnable Lies errr Book of Mormon.

It's one thing to believe something that is up for debate, it's another to believe something made up by a con man who wanted to bang 14 year old girls...

What a dear sweet troll you are.

I'm starting to become fond of you. If you ever went away I would miss you terribly. :lol:

Last edited:

I'm starting to become fond of you. If you ever went away I would miss you terribly. :lol:

Duly noted you can't answer anything I bring up, and all you got is name-calling.

Want to impress me, come up with a counter argument that proves you're not a RINO.

RinoHuntin.jpg

What is up for debate?

Well, let's come up with the obvious one. How do Darwinists explain the eye?

How do they explain how chemicals turn into life?

How does one species turn into another species?

Now, not a religous guy. Never have been. But the whole notion that anyone who doubts a Godless model of the universe is off on some fringe is foolish. Polls show that over 80% of Americans think a higher power had something to do with it, and 40% think it happened JUST THE WAY THE BIBLE SAID IT DID.

Which to my mind, means it's not a settled issue.

I also doubt Hussein is going to be running on "There is no God and you're just an evolved ape" platform.

So to get it straight. Perry and others are to be discounted because they think a higher power created man... but.. .

Huntsman & Romney get a pass on believing-

That Hebrews were the ancestors of Native Americans, and God turned their skin dark to punish them.

That they are wearing magic underwear

and

That they are going to be Gods on their own worlds with billions of spirit children if they do God's will in this world.

Yup, makes perfect sense to me... I guess it just depends on what science you are willing to ignore.

Duly noted you can't answer anything I bring up, and all you got is name-calling.

Want to impress me, come up with a counter argument that proves you're not a RINO.

RinoHuntin.jpg

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm a RINO. If you're not a far right social conservative in this party, you're a RINO. If you're open-minded, you're a RINO. If you don't think compromise is a dirty word, you're a RINO. This has been established. Didn't you know?

Of course you did. *smoochies* :lol:

[
I'm resigned to the fact that I'm a RINO. If you're not a far right social conservative in this party, you're a RINO. If you're open-minded, you're a RINO. If you don't think compromise is a dirty word, you're a RINO. This has been established. Didn't you know?

Of course you did. *smoochies* :lol:

No, it's when you want to give up the fight before it even starts, you're a RINO. It's when you want the liberals to LIKE you, you're a RINO.

As I said, I'm an atheist. I am horrified that 40% of the country think that there are no dinosaurs because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark. I have no use for the social issues. I also don't care about them, because they largely don't effect me. Not going to ever have need for an abortion or a gay marriage, so I won't care if they are legal or not.

But if you go out there and shill for characters like Huntsman and Romney, who are essentially liberal democrats in the wrong party, because you've concluded Obama is dead meat and you don't want the conservatives to win, then, yes, you are a RINO.

What is up for debate?

Now, not a religous guy. Never have been. But the whole notion that anyone who doubts a Godless model of the universe is off on some fringe is foolish. Polls show that over 80% of Americans think a higher power had something to do with it, and 40% think it happened JUST THE WAY THE BIBLE SAID IT DID.

I also doubt Hussein is going to be running on "There is no God and you're just an evolved ape" platform.

What eye?

It is settled. Beliefs are no substitute for facts.

Hussein? How clever! The man does not discount the theory of evolution. Only idiots do that.

What is up for debate?

What eye?

It is settled. Beliefs are no substitute for facts.

Hussein? How clever! The man does not discount the theory of evolution. Only idiots do that.

Even Charles Darwin said that natural selection does not explain the evolution of the eye, essentially a closed circuit camera system that requires both the camera and the receiver to evolve at the same time.

Then I guess 80% are idiots. Frankly, I know a lot of creationists. They are pretty bright people, and they have very strong arguments. It's poppycock, but it's thought out.

Given only 19% of Americans can define Darwin's theory, this is not a winner for you guys.

Forum List

Back