My home golf course is in the news

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I would have hauled that beaver down to hole 8 and tide him to a tree we all hate

For some reason I can't see past the first few lines of the write up. What kind of punishment are they looking at?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Ivermectin links to the Montana floods that inundated the Willamette Valley, Oregon, because ivermectin was found on a golf course in Japan. It has never been found anywhere else. Ivermectin was first used against a nematode of mice, Heligmosomoides. This same genus of nematode infects the Camas pocket gopher, endemic to the Willamette Valley. The floods obviously deterritorialized camas gophers. Suggested viewing is Caddy Shack, the gopher sequence.

Where they become a problem for someone else.
Kinda funny...libs always freak out about dams harming fish yet they're fine with beavers building dams.

First off I am not a lib, 2nd, good luck finding a post from me about dams, and finally the fact that I think it is ok for something to happen naturally would not mean I also think it is ok for a manmade version

Is there a way to get rid of the beavers without killing them?
My neighbor who has a farm next to the brook, goes out and tears apart the dam the beavers build across it every year, which floods his farm land.

And it takes the busy beavers a year, to build it all back. Rinse and repeat....year after year.

One side of the river is my neighbor's farm, the other side is all woods.....they have enough trees to rebuild it every year for another 1000 years..... The beaver definitely won, in his war against them!

I don't know why he doesn't trap them and put them somewhere miles away? If it is even possible to catch them alive?

Forum List

Back