my health care plan: unless everyone has health care, no one should have health care, my friends!

it's just common sense! support the Jayapal-Dingell medicare for all plan!

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k
Insurance isn't healthcare. It's more like a parasite.

unless everyone has health care, no one should have health care
Fuck that garbage.
Healthcare is a commodity. Buy the best you can afford or go without.
The taxpayer doesn't owe you healthcare any more than you're owed a car or a home.
You children need to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for yourselves.
If you don’t have coverage and you go to the emergency room you get treated on the taxpayers dime anyways.

BUT, I am not being forced to accept far a lower level of quality care from the government. I get choose my insurance and provider.

Where would the money come from?
That’s great. I think you should always have a choice for private insurance if you want

That's not what "Medicare for all" means.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Why are you so eager to degrade our health care. As you know, anyone with a health issue can simply go to any emergency room and they will be treated.

Why am I financially liable for everyone who makes bad decisions?
lol, like you're in that tax bracket.

What the heck are you talking about? I'm a taxpayer, just like you, or are you part of the 47% who pay no Federal Income Taxes?
And neither one of us is paying for "everyone else".

Medicare is already wallowing in insurmountable long term liabilities. By the end of this already failed administration, we'll be what. THIRTY TRILLION IN DEBT?

Show me the MONEY!
Tax the people with all the money.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Why are you so eager to degrade our health care. As you know, anyone with a health issue can simply go to any emergency room and they will be treated.

What the heck are you talking about? I'm a taxpayer, just like you, or are you part of the 47% who pay no Federal Income Taxes?

Medicare is already wallowing in insurmountable long term liabilities. By the end of this already failed administration, we'll be what. THIRTY TRILLION IN DEBT?

Show me the MONEY!
Tax the people with all the Money? Well ,if they could bankrupt Bezos ,Zuckerberg ,Soros ,Dorsey ,Turner and a few others I would agree. Those shitheads RAN Bidens so-called "Campaign".

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Show me the MONEY!
Tax the people with all the Money? Well ,if they could bankrupt Bezos ,Zuckerberg ,Soros ,Dorsey ,Turner and a few others I would agree. Those shitheads RAN Bidens so-called "Campaign".
They are some of the people not paying their fair share, I agree.

The rest of your post is just another paranoid RWNJ delusion.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Show me the MONEY!

Yeah? Funny how that works. That fuckin' RUSSIA hoax was paranoid delusion ,yet commie Libs jumped all over it. You just couldn't accept the FACT that America hated Hillery more than Trump. And don't give me that "Popular Vote" count again. Who gives a shit about LA ,NYC ,and 'Frisco.?

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Show me the MONEY!

Yeah? Funny how that works. That fuckin' RUSSIA hoax was paranoid delusion ,yet commie Libs jumped all over it. You just couldn't accept the FACT that America hated Hillery more than Trump. And don't give me that "Popular Vote" count again. Who gives a shit about LA ,NYC ,and 'Frisco.?
Oh, the irony!

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Show me the MONEY!

Oh, the irony!
Well? Who DOES give a shit about LA and NYC? Dying cities. Most Regular Americans got OUT of the Cities.

Ewev48NWYAY9n6k

Show me the MONEY!

Oh, the irony!
Well? Who DOES give a shit about LA and NYC? Dying cities. Most Regular Americans got OUT of the Cities.
And she doubles down!

Forum List

Back