My guy has Open Heart surgery tomorrow

God is good.

I am sure it was harder for you then him, been there done that.

I hope when he gets home you have now have a better normal.

thank you.
We can't wait to get back to normal. He's been through a lot since November when he broke his hip and had a titanium hip put in. That's how we found out about all of this with his heart. I'm sure he'll feel much better once he heals from this

I have reason to believe chances for a good outcome are very high.

When "one of mine" had valve replacement the surgeon told her:

"It will be 18 months before the first thing you do every morning is curse my name."

She followed all the rules, did all the therapy and cursed his name.

Then one morning when she woke she sat up and said "Damn! I feel REALLY good!"

I checked the calendar.

Was not 18 months after the surgery. It was one day short of that. I didn't tell her.

Wonderful story and glad all worked out for her too

glad it all worked out. God speed. Come Spring, the two of you can roll on down to DC with 2 dozen others and give Obama hell!

thanks I think. and Obama can deal with his own hell when his day comes

Hi there, Surgery done and he is doing well. but the next couple days are critical for recovery and they said he will be watched closely. thanks for a the Prayers, I know that helped and also the good wishes

Thanks to everyone:huddle:

Very glad to here that Mr. Stephanie is doing well!!! My best to him, and to you.
And yes, even when we bitch at each other incessantly, we are still a family.

:D

Hi there, Surgery done and he is doing well. but the next couple days are critical for recovery and they said he will be watched closely. thanks for a the Prayers, I know that helped and also the good wishes

Very glad to here that Mr. Stephanie is doing well!!! My best to him, and to you.

thank you dear. Made my day:beer:

thank you dear. Made my day[emoji481]
[emoji481]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back