MY God, the Orange Idiot can't even respond to Barcelona without wagging the racist dog

Don Cheeto is old and senile he gets race stuck in his head so race has to do with everything for a while ... be patient, Mueller will be along shortly and snap his sorry ass out of race and back to money laundering ...

Don Cheeto is old and senile he gets race stuck in his head so race has to do with everything for a while ... be patient, Mueller will be along shortly and snap his sorry ass out of race and back to money laundering ...

Again...Muslim isn't a race

I know he's a racist. I knew it 20 years ago. But there are lots of racists. Can't he be a competent one without tripping over his stupid tie every god damn time?
Trump resurrects pig's blood myth after Barcelona attack

Hey, stupid fuck, ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! ISLAM IS NOTE A RACE! ISLAM IS NOT A RACE!!! It is an ideology of pure hatred (yes, I've read the Quran) which anyone with functioning eyesight attached to a function brain (unlike yours) can see comes in ALL races, including white. For example, Chechnya is a muslim country and not only are they as white as a backpacker hosteling crowd, they're near the Caucasus mtns. where us whites first evolved. Idiot.

What the fuck IS it about something as violent and cruel as Islam that makes you liberal sick fucks so HORNY??? What strange hold does this barbaric evil have over you?

hey derp, you're wrong too, Islam is a religion.

I never said it was, I said Trump is senile and stuck on race ... pay attention saggy.

53_zpshlcrcruh.gif~original

This appears to be a photoshop job. The dates have been removed...I can't find even one of those tweets in his feed.
Funny that it looks like the "Read" buttons are in Russian, while the "Following" button is in English.

Lol, holy shit...I didn't even notice that hahahaha

I know he's a racist. I knew it 20 years ago. But there are lots of racists. Can't he be a competent one without tripping over his stupid tie every god damn time?

Hey, stupid fuck, ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! ISLAM IS NOTE A RACE! ISLAM IS NOT A RACE!!! It is an ideology of pure hatred (yes, I've read the Quran) which anyone with functioning eyesight attached to a function brain (unlike yours) can see comes in ALL races, including white. For example, Chechnya is a muslim country and not only are they as white as a backpacker hosteling crowd, they're near the Caucasus mtns. where us whites first evolved. Idiot.

What the fuck IS it about something as violent and cruel as Islam that makes you liberal sick fucks so HORNY??? What strange hold does this barbaric evil have over you?

BULLSHIT! You lying sack of shit! Islam COMES IN ALL RACES, RETARD!!!! A person can be Arab without being muslim; there used to be a lot of Arab Christians and Jews before your muslim heroes genocided most of them. Now don't you have a nice hot cup of muslim semen you should be drinking? Treasonous c*nt.

To be fair though, I'm not sure there was anything overtly racist in what Trump said, just he was stating he believes in witches' brews, incantations, spells and the like. Besides being a general bigot.

I never said it was, I said Trump is senile and stuck on race ... pay attention saggy.

Look at the thread title, Derp.

Of course you assholes think everyone is racist....while ignoring you're some of the biggest racists on the planet

BULLSHIT! Religion or not, Islam IS an ideology of pure hate, you lying sack of shit! Islam IS A HATE IDEOLOGY, whether you wish to sugarcoat it as a real "religion" or not. And it COMES IN ALL RACES, RETARD!!!! A person can be Arab without being muslim; there used to be a lot of Arab Christians and Jews before your muslim heroes genocided most of them. C*nt

Last edited:

BULLSHIT! You lying sack of shit! Islam COMES IN ALL RACES, RETARD!!!! A person can be Arab without being muslim; there used to be a lot of Arab Christians and Jews before your muslim heroes genocided most of them. Now don't you have a nice hot cup of muslim semen you should be drinking? Treasonous c*nt.

keep yammering bitch ...

Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one incomparable God and that Muhammad is the messenger of God.

you were saying ?

The Dumb Democrat Bigots have made it perfectly clear that they are on the side of the Islamic Terrorist.

Forum List

Back