My God: MSNBC contributor says Trump's order to fly flags half-staff is a nod to Hitler

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: My Lord, is there no bottom to this pit of hate and lies and ignorance that fake news is sinking into. I feel so sorry for the world that kids will inherit. Remember as you read this, this fucking idiot was at the high levels of the FBI. Is there any wonder that Trump does not trust them?

WATCH: MSNBC contributor says President Trump's order to fly flags half-staff may be white supremacist nod to Hitler
WATCH: MSNBC contributor says President Trump's order to fly flags half-staff may be white supremacist nod to Hitler

Frank Figliuzzi, the former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence and a regular contributor to NBC News, told MSNBC's Brian Williams on Monday that President Trump's decision to fly flags at half-staff until Aug. 8 may very well be a tip of the cap to white supremacist groups. Here's what he said:

The president's either getting really good advice and rejecting it, or he's getting really bad advice. We have to understand the adversary and the threat we're dealing with, and if we don't understand how they think, we'll never understand how to counter them, so it's the little things and the messaging that matters.

The president says that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8, that's 8/8. Now I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately, but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary demonstrated by the White House. The numbers 8/8 are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them, the numbers 8/8 stand for 'Heil Hitler.'

2boxfn.jpg

You can hold any random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist... black holes, rocking chairs, betsy Ross flags...

• Banned
You can hold any random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist... black holes, rocking chairs, betsy Ross flags...

That's a fact. Every molecule in the universe is filled with hate and racism to a Democrat

That's a fact. Every molecule in the universe is filled with hate and racism to a Democrat
A wise man once told me, you can ride a horse to a party, but you can't make it smoke marijuana...

People who want to use hate as a crutch will always exist.

ME: My Lord, is there no bottom to this pit of hate and lies and ignorance that fake news is sinking into. I feel so sorry for the world that kids will inherit. Remember as you read this, this fucking idiot was at the high levels of the FBI. Is there any wonder that Trump does not trust them?

Frank Figliuzzi, the former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence and a regular contributor to NBC News, told MSNBC's Brian Williams on Monday that President Trump's decision to fly flags at half-staff until Aug. 8 may very well be a tip of the cap to white supremacist groups. Here's what he said:

The president's either getting really good advice and rejecting it, or he's getting really bad advice. We have to understand the adversary and the threat we're dealing with, and if we don't understand how they think, we'll never understand how to counter them, so it's the little things and the messaging that matters.

The president says that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8, that's 8/8. Now I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately, but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary demonstrated by the White House. The numbers 8/8 are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them, the numbers 8/8 stand for 'Heil Hitler.'

Nobody ever said you needed a double-digit IQ to be on MSNBC.

Forum List

Back