my friends, we need to go back to Tip & the Gipper or Pelosi & Bush...When Politics Worked!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Their philosophies were miles apart - Reagan intent on scaling back government, O'Neill fervent in defending it. Yet there was common ground too: long lunches shared on St. Patrick’s Day and a mutual respect - political and personal. Three days after Reagan’s shooting, Tip was the first outsider at Reagan’s bedside.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

CBO says House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's drug pricing plan saves Medicare $345 billion over decade

Their philosophies were miles apart - Reagan intent on scaling back government, O'Neill fervent in defending it. Yet there was common ground too: long lunches shared on St. Patrick’s Day and a mutual respect - political and personal. Three days after Reagan’s shooting, Tip was the first outsider at Reagan’s bedside.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

CBO says House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's drug pricing plan saves Medicare $345 billion over decade

Republicans haven't changed.

Talk to the democrats.
But I doubt they are going to change.
I wouldn't believe them even if they say they would.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.

You beat me to it, I was going to say "What changed?"

You know damned well the Democrat Party has radically changed far more than the GOP. Part of Trump's party won't even stand up for him, while the Dems are goose-stepping in unison.

There is a "Democratic Party" no longer . I don't know what the hell they are. A very odd mix of various totalitarian philosophies.

A good look at them seems to indicate they're using "Nineteen Eighty-Four" as a mission statement.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

HAHAHA!!! THATS FUNNY,,,

bush was a progressive POS

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.
Repubs have changed drastically. They used to have ant small government... free trade. Claimed to be fiscally responsible.

There is a "Democratic Party" no longer . I don't know what the hell they are. A very odd mix of various totalitarian philosophies.

A good look at them seems to indicate they're using "Nineteen Eighty-Four" as a mission statement.

Then they would have become what known as "full-blown Marxists."

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Sorry maybe if the democrats got off this TDS influenced witch hunt it might work

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.
Repubs have changed drastically. They used to have ant small government... free trade. Claimed to be fiscally responsible.

We are trying to get back to that.
Democrats are resisting.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.

Democrats are resisting.

True. The GOP-held Senate is still functional, but the House is no longer legislating.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.

Democrats are resisting.
Repubs aren’t helping, trillion dollar deficits. Trade wars....

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

HAHAHA!!! THATS FUNNY,,,

bush was a progressive POS
He and his father were globalist

We could theoretically, but this is about tribal ego now, for the ideologues on both ends. Party over country.
Republicans are defending the process that this country has thrived on for over 200 years democrats are trying to destroy it
Funny, the Democrats are saying just the opposite.

But I'm sure your tribe is the right one.

The Democratic party has become everything Anti-American.
Late Term Abortions
Open Borders
Putting Illegals before Veterans
Medicare for Illegals
Globalist
You cannot negotiate with communists

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Talk to the democrats.

Democrats are resisting.
Repubs aren’t helping, trillion dollar deficits. Trade wars....

Tell dems to back off and let Trump cut the budget and if the Republicans stop it then you have a point.
15% cut in every department, except military.
And the cut is a real cut not a reduction in the next increase.

EJaMGMTWkAM39ZX

lets get to work!

Nancy's a whore

Die bitch die :)

Btw why the truce?

Forum List

Back