My franchise boss visited me

My husband specialized in building businesses and selling them as successful concerns. Then when the new owners ran them into the ground he would buy them back and start all over again. Mostly restaurants. He always said "Watch the olives. The olives will tell you how successful you will be." I built two businesses from nothing into making good money within six months.

Franchises usually control most of the working business so it's hard to see how you fail.
I bombed 2 business with the same franchise model in 2 states
I feel like a giant failure
Didn't the company give you training?

My husband specialized in building businesses and selling them as successful concerns. Then when the new owners ran them into the ground he would buy them back and start all over again. Mostly restaurants. He always said "Watch the olives. The olives will tell you how successful you will be." I built two businesses from nothing into making good money within six months.

Franchises usually control most of the working business so it's hard to see how you fail.
I bombed 2 business with the same franchise model in 2 states
Didn't the company give you training?
Only 4 days lol back in 2004

I did work at the same franchise in Michigan for 6 months for $7.00 an hour

If I cannot find any decent employees and my mma coach won’t come back - then I am leaving this hell hole !!
That simple

I am getting utterly eviscerated at work with hundreds of customers a week and zero help
All I ate on Tuesday was 2 Snickers bars

Boise has 2 things I hate !!!
College town and hippies

I guess it’s Arizona or I just hang myself

my store is doing so crappy that they want to buy me out and replace me with a new owner that can grow the store and get the franchise more $$$

They said I must decide within 2021 and they’re offering $220-255,000
Obviously the potential buyer thinks it's a good investment — notwithstanding the wisdom of “growing the store” by plowing in too much additional investment funding over and above the profits being generated by the store as is.

There's something between a thorough investigation of a potential acquisition and an aggressive buyer beating down the seller or shaking down the current owner on the price too much.

The aggressive black dudes you mentioned earlier — this explains it — they were very likely agents of the buyer who is making the offer on your store.

Disclosure: I worked for an auto parts store once for a short period of time through a hostile corporate takeover and acquisition.

Appears my store is doing so crappy that they want to buy me out and replace me with a new owner that can grow the store and get the franchise more $$$

They said I must decide within 2021 and they’re offering $220-255,000 on a store that is now on par with the Detroit lions
Most depressed I have ever been
I was bottom 5 in Oregon and I am bottom 5 in Nevada
They said my store will only sell for 100-150,000 when my contract runs up in 2025

I am feeling as low as a ..

I was a bomb in sales , even worked the suicide prevention line and was a Wallmart Greeter
Walmart Greeter.........LOLLLOLL
Well,

Sell me your business...... I LOVE Las Vegas.

Forum List

Back