My eyes and ears don't deceive me! Trump doesn't "stumbles,slurs, etc. Total LIE

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"I am not qualified to diagnose the president's mental acuity," the author writes. "All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness. He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity. Those who would claim otherwise are lying to themselves or to the country."
Anonymous author's 'Warning' portrays a presidency on the brink

I am right now watching the "stumbling, sluring" Trump and honestly I don't know where the above supposedly expert who admits he's not qualified"!

This President does something NO president has ever done! Talked freely and openly with the press.
He does this very frequently taking questions and answering without stumbling, slurring, etc.!
No president even the supposedly smooth Obama ever stood there and took and totally wiped out the
MSM.

Just watch Fox,CNN,MSNBC when Trump leaves for a trip like he's doing today for Alabama.

All these reporters shouting questions and at this point of nearly 15 minutes... NO STUMBLING, SLURRING.
With MY OWN eyes and ears I hear/see Trump NOT stumbling, slurring, etc. Sad people like the
anonymous authority.

After nearly 20 minutes with the press... NO STUMBLING, SLURs, NO irritation, totally a full blown LIE...
"I am not qualified to diagnose the president's mental acuity," the author writes.
"All I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness.
He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity.
Those who would claim otherwise are lying to themselves or to the country."
Anonymous author's 'Warning' portrays a presidency on the brink

NOTHING with Trump resembles the above totally bogus description!
I know because I'm WATCHING/LISTENING to Trump... Why does the MSM continue to think they can fool people with the above?

OMG!....Here we go again with a small groups OPINIONS having NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY....ALL POLITICS and I would wager all these leftist posters have something monetarily to gain by it...IMHO, of course!

Annomous author....please, how many times have we seen this BYLINE as a lie or FAKE NEWS....

He stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity.

Sounds like our President

Trump sounds like someone who has had a series of mini strokes.

giphy.gif

OMG!....Here we go again with a small groups OPINIONS having NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY....ALL POLITICS and I would wager all these leftist posters have something monetarily to gain by it...IMHO, of course!

Annomous author....please, how many times have we seen this BYLINE as a lie or FAKE NEWS....
We are getting an inside view of the Trump White House
None of it is surprising

Trump irritability, limited attention span, pettiness, limited vocabulary are all well documented

Forum List

Back