My Eurotrip

I wouldn't care to go to Spain or Portugal. I'd prefer Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany (again), France, Switzerland (again), and maybe Austria (again).

I hate you both! LOL! Perhaps I'll sell my house when the time is right. Then I'll do a summer in Europe?

I hate you both! LOL! Perhaps I'll sell my house when the time is right. Then I'll do a summer in Europe?
I suggest going to the Louvre in France (this comes from personal suggestions from friends of mine) and definitely go to Munich. It's a wonderful city and it has a lot to see and do and the Glockenspiel is a must-see. Also, if you can afford to in 2010, go get tickets (in 2008) for the Oberammergau Passionspiele. Also, I know it's somewhere in Bavaria, but definitely see Neuschwanstein castle (it's the castle Disney is based off of).

Also: Lucerne, Switzerland is worth it. Beautiful city.

I suggest going to the Louvre in France (this comes from personal suggestions from friends of mine) and definitely go to Munich. It's a wonderful city and it has a lot to see and do and the Glockenspiel is a must-see. Also, if you can afford to in 2010, go get tickets (in 2008) for the Oberammergau Passionspiele. Also, I know it's somewhere in Bavaria, but definitely see Neuschwanstein castle (it's the castle Disney is based off of).

Also: Lucerne, Switzerland is worth it. Beautiful city.
A friend told me about Bavaria, also suggested Budapest as a much see, but very expensive. Who would have thought!

Greg, how long was your trip? Was it through the university?

Did ya go to Mount Pilatus? Also, could you believe how clear and pristine the water in the lakes were?

The water in the lakes were amazing, did not seem real. They were of a color blue I've never seen before either, looked like "water colors". I did not go to Pilatus, instead Mount Titlis by Engelberg.

Greg, how long was your trip? Was it through the university?

20 days, through a young persons tour group

Would you do a tour again, or if you had more time, would you go on your own or with a friend?

Forget Europe, go somewhere in South America or Asia instead...better value for your money as well.

Forum List

Back