My daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar.

R

rdean

Those on the right just don't get it.

As expressed so eloquently by a black reporter, "The Civil Rights Act means that on a long trip, my daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar".

How do you explain to your children that they, "Aren't good enough"?

White+Only+Soda+Machine.jpg

fr-bham1.jpg

And that is what the "Civil Rights Act" boils down to, "dignity".

Blacks may not even want to sit in a white restaurant or use a white bathroom, but they want the right to make the choice and who can blame them?

For those that want to bring up "Black Panthers", you are so off the mark. And if you aren't, why not?

Blacks may not even want to sit in a white restaurant or use a white bathroom, but they want the right to make the choice and who can blame them?

So just because someone is 'black' they should have the "right" to trespass on private property?

You seem like a racist, are you one?

So just because someone is 'black' they should have the "right" to trespass on private property?

A person is not trespassing when they walk into a public restaurant that is open to the general public.

What an inane comment.

Ummmm.... I am trying to figure out why this was posted :confused:

Is there a restaraunt not serving blacks somewhere?

Last time I checked they have every right to do whatever they wanted to.

Looks like to me someone is trying to racebait.

Oh, and FUCK the black panthers. They are nothing but a bunch of racists who seem to have the protection of the white house to hide behind at the moment.
If they were to try to stop me from voting, there would be trouble.
Yes, I might get my ass beat down, but it would be worth it.

O...
Maybe because a few days ago the newly picked senatorial contender waving the tea bag flag made a big lemony splash when he said he thinks a restaurant or gas station should be able to deny a person like Martin Luther King service.

As of yesterday, though, the great white Kentucky Tea Hope did a stunning LoL-sy 180.

A person is not trespassing when they walk into a public restaurant that is open to the general public.

Incorrect,
A private restaurant which is privately owned, seeking to serve a particular clientelle.
To state "public restaurant" indicates that the establishment is owned by the public, which is not the case.

Try again commie.

No rather because someone is a HUMAN BEING, they shouldn't be excluded from entering a private enterprise that is in the business of commerce from discriminating against them for arbitrary reason.

Why can't people like you see that getting rid of this type of discrimination made (and continues to make) this country a better place? :confused:

Incorrect,
A private restaurant which is privately owned, seeking to serve a particular clientelle.
To state "public restaurant" indicates that the establishment is owned by the public, which is not the case.

Try again commie.
A public business is not pure private property.

As was discussed earlier:

While it is privately owned, it is not private property in the sense that it is solely under the control of the owner.

A business is by its nature a hybrid beast that deals with the public under a contractual basis (sells things at a given price, the buyer completes the contract by buying or negotiating) and therefore has obligations to that unwritten (but often regulated) contract including allowing the public to enter into negotiations.

Such entities are also under the protection and regulation of the public tax supported state in a way that is different from private organizations as they are "open to the public."

Why can't people like you see that getting rid of this type of discrimination made (and continues to make) this country a better place? :confused:

This country would be a much better place if all of us would forget about ones race, and look at the content of their character.

As for a private enterprise conducting buisiness with whom they want to... well, thats called a private enterprise.
Im not saying I agree with it, but that is their right. I personally wouldnt give them my buisiness.

Why is it OK for there to be so many org's that I as a white man cant join?
Good Gawd this subject is so old.... we have made great strides as Americans. Why dont all you whiney racebaiters fight real racism???? Go to China and complain, or Mexico, or I ran..... the list goes on. Go do something useful and stop bitching about it.

Such entities are also under the protection and regulation of the public tax supported state in a way that is different from private organizations as they are "open to the public."

Communism, under the guise of "racial justice", right?

In other words, it is impossible for someone to truly run a private enterprise, only communists may dictate who may go where and when right?

What good is owning private property if you are not allowed by tyrants to do as you wish with it?
If it is such a bad business move to only serve particular clientelle, then why not let the market decide if said business fails or not? Why does the govenrment need to be involved at all?

Stop playing your fiddle now, you now have made it clear what your real agenda is, commie.
You probably have quite a hatred of private property in general don't you? I'll bet freedom of association gets you pretty riled up too...

Last edited:

Oh, and FUCK the black panthers. They are nothing but a bunch of racists who seem to have the protection of the white house to hide behind at the moment.

The same reporter that said his daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar said that 25,000 lawsuits claiming discrimination are filed every year. He said that even if most were without merit, it's not possible they ALL are.
And don't forget, Paul was also taking about those with disabilities, NOT just the blacks.

And what if it was whites who tried to stop you from voting? The picture I put in the original post was a bunch of whites assaulting a single black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Communism, under the guise of "racial justice", right?

In other words, it is impossible for someone to truly run a private enterprise, only communists may dictate who may go where and when right?

What good is owning private property if you are not allowed by tyrants to do as you wish with it?
If it is such a bad business move to only serve particular clientelle, then why not let the market decide if said business fails or not? Why does the govenrment need to be involved at all?

Stop playing your fiddle now, you now have made it clear what your real agenda is, commie.
You probably have quite a hatred of private property in general don't you? I'll bet freedom of association gets you pretty riled up too...
Well aren't you just a cute little pile of pink frilly delights.

Have fun with your baiting. Sick skunks like you don't deserve my time.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Just more race-baiting from the left because their policies SUCK and they don't have any better method to keep people voting Democrat other than to smear their political opponents as hood-wearing klansmen. :rolleyes:
Got to keep the demographics scared of Whitey, ya know. Otherwise, they might wake the fuck up and discover they've been had. :lol:

As expressed so eloquently by a black reporter, "The Civil Rights Act means that on a long trip, my daughter doesn't have to pee in a jar".

If my dad was driving, everyone had to pee in a jar in order to make good time.

If my dad was driving, everyone had to pee in a jar in order to make good time.

At least he had the "choice".

Just more race-baiting from the left because their policies SUCK and they don't have any better method to keep people voting Democrat other than to smear their political opponents as hood-wearing klansmen. :rolleyes:
Got to keep the demographics scared of Whitey, ya know. Otherwise, they might wake the fuck up and discover they've been had. :lol:

More twisted logic from the "white wing". Racism means you are not allowed to discriminate.:tomato:

Could you explain to your daughter why she isn't "good enough" to go to the public bathroom? Why she isn't "good enough" to get service at a restaurant?

Yet another AWESOME! strawman thread about Rand Paul! I am now thoroughly convinced that all conservatives, tea partiers, libertarians, and anyone who disagrees with Obama - are GOD DAMNED RACIST!!! ... :rolleyes:

Yet another AWESOME! strawman thread about Rand Paul! I am now thoroughly convinced that all conservatives, tea partiers, libertarians, and anyone who disagrees with Obama - are GOD DAMNED RACIST!!! ... :rolleyes:

Why do you keep saying it's a "strawman" argument? Does that mean you believe discrimination is acceptable?

Why do you keep saying it's a "strawman" argument? Does that mean you believe discrimination is acceptable?
It is a strawman because Rand Paul is against discrimination and has made that abundantly clear.

Forum List

Back