My Cell Phone Rang!

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
My cell phone rang.......twice. It stopped ringing when I reached for it and picked it up. So I took a look at the number to see who may have been calling me. It was my own number from the same exact cell phone.

Why? Should I be watching for the black helicopters? Should I ditch my phone and get a burner phone. Should I avoid driving my truck because someone may have rigged it to explode?

My cell phone rang.......twice. It stopped ringing when I reached for it and picked it up. So I took a look at the number to see who may have been calling me. It was my own number from the same exact cell phone.

Why? Should I be watching for the black helicopters? Should I ditch my phone and get a burner phone. Should I avoid driving my truck because someone may have rigged it to explode?
It was John Lithgow telling you to disappear....for good...or they will find your daughter and use her to find you and terminate you.....
Oooops that was the episode of the Old Man on Hulu......

Might wanna check with your carrier to see if there is a glitch in the system. I know that my fiancee had several problems with her phone doing funny stuff, and it was because her cell carrier had been experiencing problems with a software update.

RUN!

Might wanna check with your carrier to see if there is a glitch in the system. I know that my fiancee had several problems with her phone doing funny stuff, and it was because her cell carrier had been experiencing problems with a software update.
If it keeps happening, I may do that.

I know sometimes telephone scammers will spoof someone else's number when doing their scam calls. I know because I've called numbers back before to have people tell me that they didn't call me. Makes me wonder if a scammer picked my number to spoof, but accidentally called/rang my number.

Forum List

Back