My buddy confronted by cops

Yup.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more aptly fit the weenie description.

I don't get why he let him go.

The guy is visibly armed..

At the least he should be able to produce ID. The cop should be able to check if the guy has any record.

It would be the same if he was carrying around a samurai sword or a claymore.

Sheesh.

In an open carry state the cops cannot stop a person for open carry end of story.

Glad New York isn't "Open Carry".

Guess it's going to take tragedy to happen ( as it often does with guns ) to have the people of Eugene re-think this nonsense.

To be angry with a cop for asking a guy carrying arround a gun a couple of questions to see if hes sane or not is just dumb as hell

I don't get why he let him go.

The guy is visibly armed..

At the least he should be able to produce ID. The cop should be able to check if the guy has any record.

It would be the same if he was carrying around a samurai sword or a claymore.

Sheesh.

In an open carry state the cops cannot stop a person for open carry end of story.

Glad New York isn't "Open Carry".

Guess it's going to take tragedy to happen ( as it often does with guns ) to have the people of Eugene re-think this nonsense.

Yeah, cause there are no shooting crimes in NYC. Thank goodness their lack of open carry laws have prevented these crimes.

:rolleyes:

the request for id...what if he was a felon....the only way to know was to id and run it......

the cops explained that someone called this in......not unreasonable that someone would do that....i just love the reaction of nazing calling by the conservative male.....no one likes a cop till they fucking need one...but calling them nazis and douche bags is just a bunch of bullshit

My God. It's legal to carry a wep and these two douche bag cops detain the guy?

Seig fucking Heil.

Glad I don't live in that Nazi State. Who's in charge out there? A Democrat?

wow seems to me the cops were polite...they explained why they were stopping him....you call this a detainment? really?

and i love the nazi reference....you continue your decline....the cops were as polite as they could be

Are you OK with cops pulling law abiding motorists over at random and asking for their papers?

I think the cop made a reasonable request in asking for ID.

And the citizen reasonably refused.

But the cop was still a weenie.

the request for id...what if he was a felon....the only way to know was to id and run it......

the cops explained that someone called this in......not unreasonable that someone would do that....i just love the reaction of nazing calling by the conservative male.....no one likes a cop till they fucking need one...but calling them nazis and douche bags is just a bunch of bullshit

I am a HUGH supporter of law enforcement. I regularly ride with several county Deputies. They're good people. They're also a hell of a lot smarter than these two dipshits in Oregon. They don't harrass people who are law abiding. The law in Oregon is OPEN CARRY is OK.

The law in Oregeon is drive 45 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.

You ok with them pulling over people doing 45 MPH in a 45 MPH zone to check their papers.

If so, Seig the fuck Heil !

this was harassing.....really? i see two cops trying to do a balancing act between protecting citizens and allowing freedoms.....you see dipshits nazi douche bags....? really?

this was harassing.....really? i see two cops trying to do a balancing act between protecting citizens and allowing freedoms.....you see dipshits nazi douche bags....? really?

I thought my 45 MPH analogy (above) would have helped you see my point.

I guess not.

Oh well.

o i understand on the ....he was detained for doing what he has the right to do...i dont get the nazi name calling crap that you seem more and more willing to do with every post.

but i grew on a nazi military base where if a mp ask for your id you best be handing it over.....

damn nazi army how dare they suspend my rights and detain me

but i grew on a nazi military base where if a mp ask for your id you best be handing it over.....

damn nazi army how dare they suspend my rights and detain me

Thing about that ius before you enter the gate there is a sign that states you can and will be searcheed at any time. Not the exact words but you do get my point.

When you carry arround a gun DONT be so stupid as to think people dont fear you harming them.

Your just being an idiot if you pretend people wont fear you

big sign telling you you are subject to be searched at any time for any reason....

no one searched this guy....now did they....all they ask for and ask for politely was the guys id.....the police are walking a thin line.....simple as that

most of the time..unless you were a total fuck up the mp's would just note your name....fuss at you and let you go....worse they would take you to the ag and call your father to pick you up....hell would pour down on you when that happened but most of the time the paperwork involved would get kids released at the point of conflict...

that is right.

Im glad to see you are capable of retaining new information.

I will never fear you.

How is all that gun and shooting people talk doing your candidates? Not well huh?

Oh yeah they dont do that anymore huh?

Gee do you think it has anything to do with a Guy walking down the street carrying guns who the cops didnt get a chance to talk to to see if he was insane?

Yeah bullets to the head of our elected officials and little girls with bullet holes BIG enough to stick your hand in dont make good election posters do they.

Last edited:
that is right.

Im glad to see you are capable of retaining new information.

I will never fear you.

How is all that gun and shooting people talk doing your candidates? Not well huh?

Oh yeah they dont do that anymore huh?

Gee do you think it has anything to do with a Guy walking down the street carrying guns who the cops didnt get a chance to talk to to see if he was insane?

Yeah bullets to the head of our elected officials and little girls with bullet holes BIG enough to stick your hand in dont make good election posters do they.

You will never phear us.

Forum List

Back