My buddy confronted by cops

Yeah they should just ignore people walking arround with a gun because that has turned out so well in the past

This Woman Is Dangerous: Recent Mass Murders in America: A Partial List of Headlines

October 17, 1991 - Gunman Kills 22 and Himself in Texas Cafeteria
* July 02, 1993 - Gunman Raids Law Office and Kills 8
* March 25, 1998 - 5 Are Killed at School; Boys, 11 and 13, Are Held
* April 20, 1999 - Terror in Littleton: The Overview; 2 Students in Colorado school said to gun down as many as 23 and kill themselves in a siege
* July 29, 1999 - SHOOTINGS IN ATLANTA: THE SCENE; In an Office Building, Scenes Of Chaos, Blood and Death
* March 12, 2005 - Gunman Kills 7 in Wisconsin Church Group
* March 21, 2005 - Shooting Rampage by Student Leaves 10 Dead on Reservation
* January 31, 2006 - Ex-Employee Kills 6 Others and Herself at California Postal Plant
* October 2, 2006 - Man shoots 11, killing 4 girls, in Amish school
* February 12, 2007 - Armed Man Kills 5 People at Utah Mall
* April 16, 2007 - 32 Shot Dead in Virginia; Worst U.S. Gun Rampage
* December 5, 2007 - Gunman at an Omaha Mall Kills 8 and Himself
* February 15, 2008 - Gunman at Illinois College Kills 5 Students, Wounds 16
* April 3, 2009 - 13 Shot Dead During a Class on Citizenship
* November 6, 2009 - Army Doctor Held in Ft. Hood Rampage

Yeah they should just ignore people walking arround with a gun because that has turned out so well in the past

According to that logic we should keep you away from computer message boards.

Because we all know how that has turned out in the past. And is turning out now.

:rolleyes:

It's the LAW you stupid fuck.

People are killed by cars every day.

Should motorists be pulled over and asked for ID for no reason too?

What a flaming retard you are.

People have been killed with all sorts of objects.

How many people have been beaten to death with baseball bats?

Should police be stopping little leaguers on the way to the field?

In the State of Oregon it is legal to openly carry a firearm therefor him carrying a firearm is not probable cause to stop him.

Pretty simple.

My little sister could beat that cop up.

That cop was a complete weenie.

No wonder they only let him on a bike.

The cop is a total weenie.

Yup.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more aptly fit the weenie description.

I don't get why he let him go.

The guy is visibly armed..

At the least he should be able to produce ID. The cop should be able to check if the guy has any record.

It would be the same if he was carrying around a samurai sword or a claymore.

Sheesh.

i ignore people walking around with guns on a daily bases.....if they dont have the gun outright they are carrying...a little pistol that fits in your watch pocket is real popular...not much use but popular...most dont use gun racks in trucks cause they dont want the sun on their rifles....it all makes me feel safer....i know that the changes of someone opening fire are slim....you always got the crazies but again you just always got the crazies and yes unfortunately you can have a crazy that takes out a good number of people in a short time.....the hokie nation fell prey to that......but do you take the freedoms of others away? i have a right to defend myself......simply as that....the police cant get here that fast....i figure a home invasion its flight or fight.....i am willing to do whichever is easiest and safest....i have defended my home again.....and if needed i will do it again...no one will take my right to be safe and secure in my home away from me....

just see the petit murders

Yup.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more aptly fit the weenie description.

At the least he should be able to produce ID. The cop should be able to check if the guy has any record.

Sheesh.
Because it's the law. didn't you see Peaches ask his boyfriend " Does he have to show his ID ?"

Yup.

Sheesh.

In an open carry state the cops cannot stop a person for open carry end of story.

Let's see - you're walking along, minding your own business, doing NOTHING illegal, and the Gestapo, er.... Eugene PD asks for your papers.

I'm surprised their uniforms aren't brown with swastikas.

Papers%20please.gif

My God. It's legal to carry a wep and these two douche bag cops detain the guy?

Seig fucking Heil.

Glad I don't live in that Nazi State. Who's in charge out there? A Democrat?

wow seems to me the cops were polite...they explained why they were stopping him....you call this a detainment? really?

and i love the nazi reference....you continue your decline....the cops were as polite as they could be

Yup.

Sheesh.
Because it's the law. didn't you see Peaches ask his boyfriend " Does he have to show his ID ?"

I saw that. What a maroon.

Cops can do a million things to get you to show your ID.

Yup.

Sheesh.

Legally, the police have no right to demand ID unless he was observed breaking the law.

He wasn't breaking the law.

Forum List

Back