My Brother is a Cop and It's Getting Bad

It's what I've been saying about one of the problems with the system.

The good don't make sure the bad ones are weeded out. In fact that blue wall of silence guarantees that bad cops stay on the force.

The bad ones make it hard for the good ones to do their jobs.

If the good ones would help remove the bad ones the good ones will have a much easier time at work.

The good cops and the system enabled this. They need to take responsibility for it just as much as the bad ones.

I'm sorry that your brother is having a hard time at work. It's not fair.

I would suggest that your brother is getting a taste of what black people go through every day. Or even non black.

Cops don't treat people well or fairly. I know that if I said to a cop the sky was blue, he would make me prove it. It's very insulting to people to tell the truth and not be believed. Simply because that cop is used to being lied to.

Now that cop is wanting people to not do the same thing to him.

Hummmmm.

Maybe seeing what the police are doing to people might change his outlook. Not everyone is a criminal. Not everyone lies. Not everyone is out to harm or rob or commit crime. Yet the police treat most all people just that way.

If they police don't want to be treated that way, clean up the force and stop treating everyone the same way.
POWERFUL!!!!!

Black people do NOT go through this everyday. Their biggest problem blacks have in this country is themselves and their decayed subculture
If your brother has this same mindset, and I'd wager he dies, in spades, he's in grave danger. Folks can smell that type of bigotry from a mile away.

It's not going to be tolerated anymore.

If I were you, I'd encourage my brother to quite and find some other line of work that he's better suited for. Clearly, this ain't it.

The cops brought this upon themselves.

However, they have the power to fix it.

Just follow, and be subject to, the rules and laws themselves that they expect the American people to follow.

They've been lawless without consequence for too long.
Did you check into buying a gun and ammo today? :auiqs.jpg:

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.

Why would he run the plates? Did the guy do something wrong? How did he know who was in the car?
You are an asshole.Yes he did something wrong, no he fif not know who was in the car and that is why he ran the plates.
Too much like a police Nanny state the GOP has given us.... Not to mention militarized now....

We were supposed to have dinner at my brother's house yesterday, but he called me up when he got home from his shift and cancelled. He wanted to just chill after the shift he worked yesterday. He patrols a higher crime neighborhood, which is mostly blacks, and he said the past couple of weeks have gotten really bad. People aren't respectful at all. They're rude and belligerent towards him. He's been called names, taunted, it's been constant chaos. He stopped a car yesterday because the guy came up with a warrant in the system. Immediately, when he had the guy step out of his car he started screaming something about George Floyd and then became nasty and resistant. My brother and his partner, who arrived shortly after, had to tackle the guy to the ground in order to get him restrained. While this was going on he said a dozen or so blacks came running up on them, whipping out their phones recording, calling them names, taunting them. He said it was super nerve racking because in the middle of the skirmish he had no idea if any of these other people, who had no business being up that close to them, were going to run up and attack them from behind. He said it was like being in the middle of a zoo. He is starting to consider leaving the department at this point because it's become incredibly dangerous for them.

And my brother is Asian and the officer who responded to back him up is Hispanic, so this wasn't even a white cop thing; it's just an anyone in uniform thing. We're told we should be judging people by their character and not their skin color, but apparently these same people think it's fine to judge anyone in a uniform as evil.

My son is a half Asian cop in his early 30's and works in a city which has its share of crime. He is not experiencing any of that.

Perhaps it is a matter of how the department handles business.
Curious... Which state would he be in? City?

Florida. I will not tell you the city. I will say that the city is majority black/Hispanic and has a poverty rate which hovers around 30%.

They have had two well attended BLM marches with zero instances of violence, riots or looting.

Quit putting officers at risk patrolling those shithole Hoods. Let the feral animals have it, if they hate cops so badly. Let them live under total gangbanger rule for a while. The hoods will dissipate and go away on their own, and the Democrats will ship in criminal illegal aliens and 'refugees' to take over the voting base there.

No problem. Take a cue from the Democrats in LA and other parts of California. check out Compton and Watts for what the Demcorats real agenda is re black people and their hoods: they are going to water your votes down like no tomorrow, so enjoy this fake 'holiday' of looting and rampant criminal violence while you can, in 10 years or so you will be replaced as the DNC's Best Friends Forever by commie latinos and their gangsters. Make those free toasters and TVs last now, hear?

Bad time to be a cop

They have lost the trust and goodwill of the public. Much of it is undeserved but the public has reached an “enough is enough” point.

It will take a while to patch things up.

It's the media that created this narrative and hysteria
BOOOOOOM!!! that is the MAIN problem..the MSM DOES need to be taken out !! I've said this many times......they lie and create myths

In the good ole days, Cops had a ready excuse...
He resisted arrest
He fell
I felt threatened

Now, everything shows up on videos. there is no hiding. Good police work comes out as good police work. Bad cops come off as bad cops.

Don’t blame the media
the media fans any flames that are there......they can turn a minor incident into a major incident.....
We live in a YouTube nation

EVERYTHING is recorded and EVERYTHING gets reported. The media is behind the curve. They pick up on what is trending on YouTube.

It is poor police work that is fanning the flames as people watch the video and say......What if that was me or my child?
actually it is the HIGH crime rates by blacks that cause the problems
They don’t care about crime
..seriously ,some, probably think it's their right to commit crime because of slavery/etc

Why don't police departments look like the communities that they serve? I thnk it gives a perception of "us vs them" instead of the community looking after itself. If you're trying to rebuild damaged trust relations, I think this is a good place to start.

View attachment 352244

Why don't educators look like the communities they serve? Why don't hospitals look like the communities they serve? Why doesn't the NBA look like the cities their teams are in? You can't force people to take a job they aren't interested in and not everybody is qualified.
What the hell? Are liberals now arguing for a return to Segregation?
They change their views on a whim almost weekly now. Pure stupidity.

Bad time to be a cop

They have lost the trust and goodwill of the public. Much of it is undeserved but the public has reached an “enough is enough” point.

Stfu! They lost nothing it’s you lefties pushing a fake narrative..

Bad time to be a cop

BOOOOOOM!!! that is the MAIN problem..the MSM DOES need to be taken out !! I've said this many times......they lie and create myths

He resisted arrest
He fell
I felt threatened

Now, everything shows up on videos. there is no hiding. Good police work comes out as good police work. Bad cops come off as bad cops.

Don’t blame the media
the media fans any flames that are there......they can turn a minor incident into a major incident.....

EVERYTHING is recorded and EVERYTHING gets reported. The media is behind the curve. They pick up on what is trending on YouTube.

It is poor police work that is fanning the flames as people watch the video and say......What if that was me or my child?
..seriously ,some, probably think it's their right to commit crime because of slavery/etc
They are indeed being led to believe ALL of THEIR CRIMES ARE JUSTIFIED.

Not just burning down buildings, annihilating private property, but also attacking, killing cops and now OCCUPYING our cities.

MarcAtl, an example of a mental slave of white liberal propaganda and an embarrassing spoiled overly privileged stooge to actual Africans, always thinking he is a victim in a country that none of them try to "escape."

Bad time to be a cop

He resisted arrest
He fell
I felt threatened

Don’t blame the media

They are indeed being led to believe ALL of THEIR CRIMES ARE JUSTIFIED.

Not just burning down buildings, annihilating private property, but also attacking, killing cops and now OCCUPYING our cities.

MarcAtl, an example of a mental slave of white liberal propaganda and an embarrassing spoiled overly privileged stooge to actual Africans, always thinking he is a victim in a country that none of them try to "escape."

We can check the airports for the big lines of poltical refugees fleeing Evul America. So far the lines don't exist. Gee, somebody must be lying about what a racist hellhole it is ... and nobody can seriously beleive they aren't leaving because they think those 'antiFa gimps and tards like AssLips and Al Sharpton are saving the day for them. lol they're left with George Floyd as a 'hero'; nobody needs t worry about them except those who live in Democrat run cities, where hate crimes are not only legal they're actively encouraged as long as only white proles are murdered.

Florida. I will not tell you the city. I will say that the city is majority black/Hispanic and has a poverty rate which hovers around 30%.

They have had two well attended BLM marches with zero instances of violence, riots or looting.
A state that has mainly voted in conservatives since the left when crazy the last decade or so.

A state that has mainly voted in conservatives since the left when crazy the last decade or so.

What you have just said is meaningless.

Really? Lets look at things here... The main, certainly the most destructive, riots are in states that traditionally vote democrat. Very liberal.

Your son works in a city that is very comparable to these places based on wage and race, yet doesn't have the same problems.

Really? Lets look at things here... The main, certainly the most destructive, riots are in states that traditionally vote democrat. Very liberal.

Your son works in a city that is very comparable to these places based on wage and race, yet doesn't have the same problems.
Of course major cities vote democrat. More educated and more successful people tend to flock to cities. And they tend to vote democrat.

Of course major cities vote democrat. More educated and more successful people tend to flock to cities. And they tend to vote democrat.

Of course, the Chicago Public Schools are churning out nothing but highly educated, successful
people who vote Democrat. And occasionally riot, loot and burn.

Forum List

Back