What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My birthplace in 1902

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
nice film ----flawed only by depicting the birthplace of
captain blei

norwegen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice video from 1902 (digitally remastered). It shows Elberfeld in Wuppertal, West Germany.

My birthplace and hometown (Cherokee, Iowa) was a railroad town. This photo is circa 1903, I believe.

1598030450949.png

OP
Bleipriester

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score

norwegen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
Bleipriester

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice video from 1902 (digitally remastered). It shows Elberfeld in Wuppertal, West Germany.

And look what kind of trash becames Germany now.
Practically DDR 2.0 run by hard-core NWO commies

Last edited:

Vagabond63

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice film, I was there two years ago and went on the train depicted. Recognised some of the buildings which obviously are still there. Sadly the place is a bit overrun by drunken Americans on stag parties, molesting the local girls. Bloody migrants.

OP
Bleipriester

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
Nice film, I was there two years ago and went on the train depicted. Recognised some of the buildings which obviously are still there. Sadly the place is a bit overrun by drunken Americans on stag parties, molesting the local girls. Bloody migrants.
Last time I was there the place was crowded by Turks. I sat in McDonalds at a window and not a single German passed by.

Vagabond63

Gold Member
Reaction score
Last time I was there the place was crowded by Turks. I sat in McDonalds at a window and not a single German passed by.
Two years ago there weren't many Turks in Wuppertal, or any other Muslims. I mainly saw Germans and bizarrely, Americans. To be fair, I was only there for a few days, before I left to drive down the Rhine valley to Bacharach. Happy days.

OP
Bleipriester

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
Two years ago there weren't many Turks in Wuppertal, or any other Muslims. I mainly saw Germans and bizarrely, Americans. To be fair, I was only there for a few days, before I left to drive down the Rhine valley to Bacharach. Happy days.
I guess it depends on where you are in the city.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List