My Birthday Present will Arrive Tomorrow

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Was looking at buying another CZ 52 but decided on a surplus Yugo M57 TT Tokarov instead. A hundred bucks cheaper and better made. Paid an extra $20 for a hand picked one, with taxes and shipping it came to $239.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya know what the real cool thing is? It's being delivered to my door........ I have a C&R License.

Was looking at buying another CZ 52 but decided on a surplus Yugo M57 TT Tokarov instead. A hundred bucks cheaper and better made. Paid an extra $20 for a hand picked one, with taxes and shipping it came to $239.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya know what the real cool thing is? It's being delivered to my door........ I have a C&R License.
Nice! And Happy Birthday, Ring, AKA Ming.

maxresdefault.jpg

Treat her well . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

/——-/ Congratulations. What do you mean by hand picked?

maxresdefault.jpg

Bring "surplus" (used military/police) some can be pretty beat up. With a standard order they grab any one from the batch, with hand picked they look for the best finish, best bore or both. That's what the extra $20 is for.

I was just able to find brand new mags for it at $17 each. Ordered two, shipping brought my cost up to $59 but the ones I've seen everywhere else are the surplus ones going for $78 each......... :thup:

Last edited:
It arrived about an hour ago. Expected to have to strip it down and clean the cosmoline they typically store old surplus guns in. Not this one, clean as a whistle and not only is the barrel pristine the finish is in excellent shape also. Some faint holster wear rubs and some very small scratches that are only visible when moving the gun around in the light.

2NnxXZ3VGuWfiyKi9fZoyqKlvUghiUx5tbwRxV0RRg9IwyzRVZ292QP_lxL29zYqKkPFQkOY1pbwMUg3n42GFF_goWW7WjFf5nptYDLtqnZKNrPW1MEFugtuxEJtYG1tYzVrvynEp2OYtixWadFg9dLbM2rlu66S0hKAXJEEQl498tWlBYDhqEcyr4xL2hd6TXsB1sSIj-l0PZeJrN3lg7o4aw1NKUNVNjnzY2V6T7DpFW2_spA8pQJAPwA0DRQ4daHtM9N2ijmH8cP5t23CcWL9nL_6uIpX_nlUA60_IAOpgYDESX0W1axbMnCdDdp29I_z_vQKbh62iQgEtfh3Bn0pD88cvsobB_7ojGJRFL9YWB444G6Q390zi8BmxXrRU4x-OBAJu1Rz4UBibGDucSJ6-ZT4XOexgjMS1VdjPqxErcSAl3aaZuQszyFNk_DTJ8yv9-W9K2wKUNiouYRG4UDwnbcvvrfM2hYfNuHRwm9gGlj8OsaLkeQ07GNqiaCcpczdEvbenkYeydni-lNP9prh3yOjNJu7Ogih0tC8fJWKSDR6D1E2e83Hb-MfLcPCu4MUG5RdS13eoSSoGF5d3c6GslK8Tx1frEeWDoo9Bdc-1NuTJnN5qVK7aI5D13LaPAGXF8h8l-V51ZE_eZQcuaDf2RAU4GbZtgjfkK0UaDdA4k7TqGKHH42EsERC8g=w1122-h841-no

8z55XCOMreZBhpl1trdEOIzuqOZUxXFNkQE_l_CJEMjU1F-rd59hnWczZ6v6SGGRi1cptuMMTZ7-8i4lwd3JGCl40P87GtmknVgk2YVteXFjgErCBo7e5dU8h0Xn5WilDyR28f_3vqBJgOfPRtYNyqf6yzM4_w3Euu21lme-Vxtd-yu7-cYI0IIvfl6RL5SscSoxFanjqH3vgp_U7_zxCoSb7p1wJLA7OgyDEwOH8uBjwpkH_6_cne1y4md7IF6tE9dCnMDmNJrLGunyagRMEZRyxqtgueVfS0Yz3F_5Drczup5-63K-qqa53RAcxPbpPu5_gojtK7l8Rns_1vYSQKkoJ-vkeEkZG5SxHa701acXbjqmj5rAMiDngKG_uEB401xwGbsqwn2zBs3FkC8lig3IyAo1iHOvOesuYagV6TnbpX72FUMj3sBkakF0yR_KdOFoIwEPN8fD3QkBC1mH26x37FJ33iF6r6BKC6vVE7-ax00WOSL62loELixRkBEd3sdww6VBgNY059g7xyxYFgeAjrYH6VMsrV5sfmB3Fy0Zav1n-pWFgr1b7STjM00gHiu2vZ34nP3L9kxwv76ks2UOYMIwZKJ_TYr3psDdqZrEQeizsyiT_4VBoxbaK3STHVUOS1J8_SFalZq4zbrL1a4IKkFEtOcMA4MusYp2NNdjXkUb5HY2K9F1qREvUw=w1122-h841-no

maxresdefault.jpg

Happy almost Birthday.
You going to try to find a 9mm conversion barrel for it? Or is that the TT33?

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Bring "surplus" (used military/police) some can be pretty beat up. With a standard order they grab any one from the batch, with hand picked they look for the best finish, best bore or both. That's what the extra $20 is for.
You purchase from Classic?

maxresdefault.jpg

Happy almost Birthday.
You going to try to find a 9mm conversion barrel for it? Or is that the TT33?
No to both, it's the Yugo M57 Tok, longer handle, carries 9 instead of 8 rounds, 10 rounds if you keep a full mag and one in the chamber. Not something I would do.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, J&G.

I love them Toks! Just traded one for my puter. That 7.62 x 25 kicks ass. One vet git in a firefight with a car of gang bangers. Cops asked "WTF you shooting??!!!" Wounded 3 of the 4 thru the doors. I got an original 1985 Nagant revolver, replaced by Fedors Tok 1933. Fedor Tokarev designed the Tok 1933, basically copies a Colt 1903 pocket 32. Awesome pistols.

My 1895 a 1929 Tula. People don't know. It's the ONLY revolver can be suppressed, because of cylinder gap of course. No gap. Round is full brass past the slug, cock it and cylinder moves forward putting the cartridge in the barrel chamber, no gap, no flash. But trigger pull about 10000# in DA, get real good at speed loading one maybe 10 min.

Happy Birthday Man.
dsc08926.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

No, J&G.
Sweet. Classic will hand select best of 10 for $25...doesn't always work out. Looks like you got a great one there.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, J&G.
Sweet. Classic will hand select best of 10 for $25...doesn't always work out. Looks like you got a great one there.
Yup, I checked Classic first, theirs would have been $30 more...... The one I got may be clean but it's dry and I'm all out of Hoppes lube oil, gotta go pick some up later today.

JG is awesome. Had CR, had 01. Had 07 mfg with class 2 SOT. Gave them all up, compliance checks were Naxi. ATF jackboot thugs, But CR very cool. They don't compliance check. Had a ATF cock$suk here. Taking pics my private firearm list. when going to get a coke.. JFPO got it right. Jack boot thugs. Not a Jew but support Them. Along with NRA, Goa, Nagr....

My Razor Arms grips arrived today. Much more comfortable than the stock grips and basically changes the look of the firearm. They're one piece molded and a little bit of a pain to put on buy not too bad.
New Tok Grip1.jpg

New Tok Grip2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back