My admissions of being a black woman in america is long overdue

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I got it sooo good in this country, so good. On my shoulders, my burden is to carry the entire black community to the promised land, carry all kids produced; through college and perhaps the white house, to work a 25 hour a day job, never complain, bring home the bacon and then cook it and do this all by myself, because my partner in crime is too busy whining about cop abuse, while sleeping with the their daughters.

Well....you ain't gotta do all that.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week
Dont have more kids than you can afford
Spend money somewhat wisely with some fun on the side

That's what the rest of us do and it works. Some call it "white privilege".....but really....it's just common sense good choices.

• Banned

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

That's what the rest of us do and it works. Some call it "white privilege".....but really....it's just common sense good choices.

Slob, I am 56 years old, served 10 years in the US Navy, own my own home, as well as two car, all my kids are mastered degreed, all have kick ass jobs, one being a nurse. I've been on my current job almost 20 years and I'm married to a man of 30 years. Now kiss my ass and enjoy the smell!!

I got it sooo good in this country, so good. On my shoulders, my burden is to carry the entire black community to the promised land, carry all kids produced; through college and perhaps the white house, to work a 25 hour a day job, never complain, bring home the bacon and then cook it and do this all by myself, because my partner in crime is too busy whining about cop abuse, while sleeping with the their daughters.

I hate to point it out, but that is a complaint. So you do complain.

And are you saying your significant other is screwing around on you with cops' daughters?

He must like to live dangerously.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

Slob, I am 56 years old, served 10 years in the US Navy, own my own home, as well as two car, all my kids are mastered degreed, all have kick ass jobs, one being a nurse. I've been on my current job almost 20 years and I'm married to a man of 30 years. Now kiss my ass and enjoy the smell!!
What masters degree does the nurse have?

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

Sounds like America has been very good to you and your family. What's your gripe?

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

I submit both your posts are lies.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

What masters degree does the nurse have?

Bull shipping. She's obviously in a nut house and got hold of a tablet or computer someway.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

Sounds like America has been very good to you and your family. What's your gripe?

You know how it is with ******* and democrats.
They all need some kind of victim status to feel whole.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

You know how it is with ******* and democrats.
They all need some kind of victim status to feel whole.

Being a victim is their entire life purpose.

Their liberal membership card gets revoked otherwise.

It's like merit badges. Being oppressed is a desirable honor in lefty land.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

Slob, I am 56 years old, served 10 years in the US Navy, own my own home, as well as two car, all my kids are mastered degreed, all have kick ass jobs, one being a nurse. I've been on my current job almost 20 years and I'm married to a man of 30 years. !

Yet somehow you post like a pimply little racist white boy trying to stir a pot.

How about....

Stay in school
Stay out of trouble
Work 40 hours a week

Your mastered degrees has failed you. You talk and act like an uneducated ghetto rat.

Forum List

Back