My 28 Minutes with AOC

Under the same conditions? When was the economy shut down under your Vegetable Messiah? When did your Vegetable Messiah not have vaccines?

Trump's number pre-Fauci Flu had 2.5 million more American employed than there is now, Dumbass.

You are a walking, mumbling Dimtard talking point.
Game doesn’t end in the 3rd quarter. Hoover had a great economy then the depression hit. Guess what? No one says Hoover had a great economy. You are what your numbers say you are

Game doesn’t end in the 3rd quarter. Hoover had a great economy then the depression hit. Guess what? No one says Hoover had a great economy. You are what your numbers say you are
Ok, so you think Trump is the cause of the worlds economy crashing during the Fauci Flu, right?

If not, how can you blame him for the US economy crashing?

I'm sure you won't be able to form a coherent answer because you are so economically illiterate you don't think the cost of making something has anything to do with the cost required to buy it.

Last edited:
And she will win reelection easily, because her constituents like what she stands for.

And they despise what you stand for.
I agree with you. An AOC constituent stands for punishing success and the wealthy. They believe the taxpayer should pay for more than what they are currently paying for. They despise personal accountability and economic opportunity.

Alex (AOC to you guys and all around right wing boogeyman) is bright, articulate, lovely, and has some wonderful stances paired with a few poorly thought out (or poorly explained) views. She’ll be great in 10-15 years. Here’s 28 minutes with her but my 60 seconds worth of bullets summarizes her interview if you’d prefer below.

• Inflation is very much the result of profiteering. There is some supply chain impacts but a lot of price gouging is going on. Minimal stimulus payments to help workers aren’t moving the prices. (She’s right - look at earnings)
  • Wants to wave student debt. Thinks asking students to pick up paying after the moratorium of payments ends in May is dangerous to the economy. Forgiveness is the just thing to do. President has the ability to cancel debt. Doesn’t need congress. (She’s wrong or at least it’s not a thorough answer)
  • Capitalism is an unredeemable system because it concentrates all the power in the hands of the few. Says true capitalism pursues profit at the expense of the environment, people, peace, prosperity and that isn’t what works. (Not well explained what she is recommending as an alternative but nails the shortcomings of pure capitalism)
  • Wants to ban congress from holding stocks. (I get it but it’s a non starter)
  • Takes Manchin and Sinema to task for pushing for consensus instead of ramming voting rights through. Says blacks were allowed to vote because of the voting rights act in the 60’s, which was entirely a partisan vote, was not a consensus. Where would they fall back then? (She’s right, they blew it)
  • There is no shortage of qualified Supreme Court Justices made up of Black Women and they bring a missing world view to the court.(Good short answer)
  • Wants to break up Facebook as a monopoly. (Not well explained)
  • Being a waitress was the most formative experience for her political career. Worked with undocumented workers, had no medical insurance, etc. (She’s one of the people - good answer)
  • Friends don’t call her AOC they call her Alex. AOC came from TV reporters who were struggling with her name. She’s embraced the new nickname but still is Alex to her friends. (Nice softball question)

You think she's neat because you want her to be neat.
My impression is she's what makes Pelosi and Schumer appear rational.
Her only purpose to to make them look like they're serious people in comparison.
She's a security risk and a total nut-case.

Ok, so you think Trump is the cause of the worlds economy crashing during the Fauci Flu, right?

I'm sure you won't be able to form a coherent answer because you are so economically illiterate you don't think the cost of making something has anything to do with the cost required to buy it.
The only thing Trump came closer to killing than our economy was himself. Luckily he had access to a marine helicopter the worlds best doctors. Trump screwed up containment, treatment, PPE availability, vaccinne acceptance, information flow and had zero transparent planning for businesses to feel comfortable. He did nothing except get sick and almost die.

I agree with you. An AOC constituent stands for punishing success and the wealthy.
It is so embarrassing to watch grown men act like this. I am embarrassed for you. Totally incapable, intellectually. Fallacy diarrhea wothout even realizing it. So sad and embarrassing for our country.

It is so embarrassing to watch grown men act like this. I am embarrassed for you. Totally incapable, intellectually. Fallacy diarrhea wothout even realizing it. So sad and embarrassing for our country.
You are the one hurling names and personal insults. Do you have any intellect left to prove me wrong? She says not forgiving debts will hurt the economy. If the taxpayer pays for this negligence, how does that help the economy?

The only thing Trump came closer to killing than our economy was himself. Luckily he had access to a marine helicopter the worlds best doctors. Trump screwed up containment, treatment, PPE availability, vaccinne acceptance, information flow and had zero transparent planning for businesses to feel comfortable. He did nothing except get sick and almost die.

That’s not a quote. You made that up. She is bright but not all knowing. Just like you just made a bad statement that I’m going to mock you for, she will occasionally too.

Link that quote or forever be labeled a fucking liar. I’m going to tell people you’re thunderkissing when I know they are lying. It’s synonymous.
Read it and cry loon.

She must have gotten her economics degree from a crackerjacks box.

Last edited:
The Mac attack crew ought to consider that perhaps Mac didn’t change… what changed was that when you jumped on the train of a insult comic con man with no redeemable qualities at all you became extremists who would defend anything… including an outright attempt to overturn an election. You are extremists and anything not extreme is incomprehensible to you now. You are broken.
Yep.

When I ask them to name one (1) issue on which I have actually flipped, they suddenly go silent.

When I patiently and specifically explain my position on this period in our history, somehow they don't see it.

Their daily attacks are about my/our opinion of their juvenile orange deity and their mindless devotion to him. That's it.

Last edited:
Show me a beginning of Trump number that he improved. Show me an ending number that didn’t get worse. You can’t. He totally fucked it up. Biden under the same conditions has us barreling up towards the heights Obama passed to Trump that he destroyed. GDP, deficit, employment, all worse when Trump left.

citygator: I don't know what Covid is, kaz, I really don't. Sic, burb, belch, vomit ...

Dude, you're getting the puke all over yourself, try to calm down, LOL.

What a stupid jackass, you don't know what Covid is, that's your story. I like how leftists always play that game. You say you're stupid and ask if we believe you. YES, we totally do, dumb ass

Easy to chase off citygator

That’s not a quote. You made that up. She is bright but not all knowing. Just like you just made a bad statement that I’m going to mock you for, she will occasionally too.

Link that quote or forever be labeled a fucking liar. I’m going to tell people you’re thunderkissing when I know they are lying. It’s synonymous.
I posted a link what have you got to say now ?

I don’t know that guy but it was metaphor delivered too straight laced that it confused dummies.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lynn Westmoreland of Coweta County referred to then-presidential candidate Barack Obama and wife Michelle as "uppity". Can’t make this up. Stupid comment. Difference in stupid comments and extremist whackos like MTG which was the topic. Not poor execution of metaphors but extremist nuts.
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” Bill Clinton To Ted Kennedy on what he thought about Obama.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Biden on Obama.

You poor Prog idiot. Why would you think your opinion mattered to anyone but you? If you liked me it would mean that I was way off course. She, like you is a moron. I have already proven it.
The only thing you've proved is you are an asshole. That you use "idiot" and "moron" as insults it is easy to understand that is what you've been called during your younger days by other kids, the teachers and others who encounter you and avoid you as they would avoid a skunk.

Forum List

Back