Must watch TV: Steve Bannon to be on Bill Maher tonight!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I'm kinda looking forward to watching Bill Maher tonight. Guess who his interview guest is for the one on one at the beginning of the show?

Steve Bannon.

Gonna be an interesting show tonight! Wonder if Bannon is going to speak well or bad of Trump this evening?

Hey, some people do, I happen to be one of them.

But, like I said, with Bannon being on tonight, it may be television for the conservatives to watch as well, at least, for the interview.

Like I said, I wonder if Bannon is gonna be pro or anti Trump?

Hey, some people do, I happen to be one of them.

But, like I said, with Bannon being on tonight, it may be television for the conservatives to watch as well, at least, for the interview.

Like I said, I wonder if Bannon is gonna be pro or anti Trump?

Who cares? Hardly worth a thread.

Apparently, you cared enough to click on it and read. Even cared to reply a couple of times.

Oh wait...................forgot.....................you go looking for threads to be bitchy in.

You know, there were several things that I thought were interesting.

Bannon was totally in support of Trump, and Maher was wondering why he still supported him.

And, there was also the fact that Maher went pretty light on Bannon.

You know, there were several things that I thought were interesting.

Bannon was totally in support of Trump, and Maher was wondering why he still supported him.

And, there was also the fact that Maher went pretty light on Bannon.
You dont get future guests by railroading your guests today. He has to treat them with respect and not be rude.

Forum List

Back