Must see tv.

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
When the elections in the contested states are proven to be bogus in a court of law, neither Biden nor Our President will have the necessary 270 electoral votes. So by Article II Section 1 of the Constitution, the presidential election will go to the House Of Representatives, with each state having one vote. Which means Trump wins 28-22. Which means we get to watch Queen Nancy gavel the vote and declare President Trump reelected.

Don't take my word for it, read the Constitution for yourself. I think it happened once before, with Thomas Jefferson winning.

That's why there is still plenty of time gathering the mounting evidence to delay the result. Whether if it takes a month, half year, year or 4 more years. President Trump should not give into the swamp democrats trying to push him out.

When the elections in the contested states are proven to be bogus in a court of law, neither Biden nor Our President will have the necessary 270 electoral votes. So by Article II Section 1 of the Constitution, the presidential election will go to the House Of Representatives, with each state having one vote. Which means Trump wins 28-22. Which means we get to watch Queen Nancy gavel the vote and declare President Trump reelected.

Don't take my word for it, read the Constitution for yourself. I think it happened once before, with Thomas Jefferson winning.
lol

That's why there is still plenty of time gathering the mounting evidence to delay the result. Whether if it takes a month, half year, year or 4 more years. President Trump should not give into the swamp democrats trying to push him out.
Either they hold new elections, or they go this route. There are 12,000 affidavits of election fraud and they are multiplying daily.

So The Elections are invalid in these 6 states and they have to be held again.

The Biden Camp knows they stole the election and right now have their hands in the cookie jar. So, the trick is to catch their hand in the cookie jar before they have time to pull it out.

Banana Republicans have convinced themselves of the validity of the allegations presented in their Kangaroo Court.

No, I believe if 16 states refuse to participate, that process fails. I don't think it gets there, as the state appointed electors are still designated as the first line of decision making. And they can vote however they choose, regardless of how the vote in the state turned out. Meaning that invalidating the statewide vote part of a state election would not necessarily invalidate the vote of its electors.

Banana Republicans have convinced themselves of the validity of the allegations presented in their Kangaroo Court.
and then there's Russia Russia Russia right? LOL, crack me up fk wad

Trumpybear's association and use of Russian hacked material was investigated by Trumps own DOJ, not Democrats in Congress. They didn't have control of any chamber of Congress until after the investigation was complete. We know what the Russians did and how Trumpybear used it.

When the elections in the contested states are proven to be bogus in a court of law, neither Biden nor Our President will have the necessary 270 electoral votes.

That seems unlikely.

So by Article II Section 1 of the Constitution, the presidential election will go to the House Of Representatives, with each state having one vote. Which means Trump wins 28-22. Which means we get to watch Queen Nancy gavel the vote and declare President Trump reelected.

I think you mistook the wording. The phrase 'the Representation from Each State having one vote" doesn't mean that each state gets one vote. It means each Senator and House Rep gets one vote. As each of them are the 'Representation from Each State'.

In which case, Biden still wins.

We know this because its happened before. The 1800 election, if I remember correctly.

Article II Section 1 was superceded by the 12th amendment.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Last edited:

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

She misread the bolded passage " the representation from each state having one vote" as meaning that each state gets one vote each.

Instead, each senator and house rep gets one vote each.

ALSO MUST SEE

She misread the bolded passage " the representation from each state having one vote" as meaning that each state gets one vote each.

Instead, each senator and house rep gets one vote each.
Can you cite the specific article, section and clause of the US Constitution that says that?

Of course you cannot, because it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

And this is what I believe to be the plan.
So, whats one of the fastest ways for us to get to that point, that we possibly have evidence of ? - Foreign Interference in our election process, is my understanding. Tick Tock time will tell.

And this is what I believe to be the plan.
So, whats one of the fastest ways for us to get to that point, that we possibly have evidence of ? - Foreign Interference in our election process, is my understanding. Tick Tock time will tell.
There are still several options open to thwart the multiple coup attempts. Only time will tell, but it's not looking good. Face it, we may take a big hit like 9/11.

We will survive, but it could get ugly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back