Must have been a gun free zone.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Here's a story about how a robber and killer wanna-be, who had a problem with his gun. The story talks about how his mother prayed and that's why the gun misfired, but that isn't what this thread is about.

This guy points his gun at innocent people, and it misfires, he does this several times. Then he goes outside and points the gun in the air and it fires. He goes back in and points it at people again. Click, click, click, more misfiring. He than goes outside again and points it at a car passing by. It fires. He goes back in, points it at people again, click, click, click.

MY question is, why wasn't there ANYONE there with a gun?

I'm always armed and had i been there, we wouldn't have to house and feed this worthless criminal. He'd be deader than a door nail right now.

got a link

that is a weird story

it is also odd that no one jumped the shooter

when the gun failed over and over

_____
if I ever get shot in a gun free zone and survive, I am suing. kinda a guarantee of no guns, no?

_____
if I ever get shot in a gun free zone and survive, I am suing. kinda a guarantee of no guns, no?

you cant sue the cops

they are under no obligation to protect you from harm

you could however sue an establishment

for leading you to believe that you are safe on their property

Here's a story about how a robber and killer wanna-be, who had a problem with his gun. The story talks about how his mother prayed and that's why the gun misfired, but that isn't what this thread is about.

This guy points his gun at innocent people, and it misfires, he does this several times. Then he goes outside and points the gun in the air and it fires. He goes back in and points it at people again. Click, click, click, more misfiring. He than goes outside again and points it at a car passing by. It fires. He goes back in, points it at people again, click, click, click.

I'm always armed and had i been there, we wouldn't have to house and feed this worthless criminal. He'd be deader than a door nail right now.

Interesting. But even if someone was armed, it doesn't necessarily mean they could have prevented a tragedy.

Interesting. But even if someone was armed, it doesn't necessarily mean they could have prevented a tragedy.

But these Billy Badasses think they are a hero with a gun.

found in a gun free zone

NEW YORK – Authorities say a subcompact machine pistol in a case has been discovered inside a storage closet in a locked management office at Kennedy International Airport.

A spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey police said Thursday a contractor running cable through a ceiling in the office made the discovery at about 10:10 a.m.

Spokesman Joe Pentangelo said only a controlled group of people have access to the office, which is located in Terminal 1, outside the secure area. It was not immediately clear if the office was publicly accessible.

Pentangelo says the MAC 11 machine pistol wasn’t loaded and no ammunition was found.

He said investigators are determining whether the pistol is even operable. The investigation is ongoing.

MAC-11 subcompact machine pistol found at JFK airport | Fox News

In this case, the tragedy wouldn't have happened, but then we have the luxury of hindsight.

Forum List

Back